Customers Also Bought
- Interface: Hot shoe, connecting with flashlight
- Slice Picture: 24 x 24, 34 x 24, 36 x 36
- Lens: F7 33mm
- Shutter: 1/125s
- Aperture: F7 (cloudy) F11 (sunny day)
- Focusing: 0.8/1.5/2/2.5/3/4/5/10 /∞
- Film: 135
- Camera Type: 35mm Double lens camera
- Quick shutters, small apertures, fast subjects are the properties of the film camera
- With one touch of the shutter button, creating a multi-frame mini photo vignette
- The lomo camera uploads your masterpiece to lomo graphy
- Excellent design of this film camera looks professional and sophisticated, which is very durable
- The best film camera will create a full-action mini movie
- Uses standard film and standard processing in shooting pictures
- The size of the film camera is neither too big nor small, and you can carry and use it conveniently
- The package of the film camera is so special, which is an ideal gift for others
- This film camera is made of high quality material, which is smooth and comfortable to touch
- Every detail of the film camera is so exquisite and excellent, which makes it unique and outstanding
- Light weight makes the film camera easy to carry and daily use
How Does Camera Film Work?
The Physical Construction of Camera Film
- Camera film is typically manufactured and shipped as an encased roll of celluloid, a thin plastic sheet. Both sides of this celluloid are treated with special chemical blends; one side is coated with chemicals that aid in the development of film negatives, while the other is coated with multiple layers of chemicals that help to form the images that eventually become photographs
The Photochemical Mix
- The chemical coatings that allow the creation of images in film are predominantly made up of silver halide crystals. Silver halide is sensitive to both visible light photons and invisible infrared light photons, and each light photon frequency has a different chemical effect on the crystals. This effect changes them forever, and because they are so stable, the images can remain suspended in the film for years before they are developed
- Silver nitrate and halide crystals are mixed and chemically altered to make them sufficiently small and more sensitive to light photons than they would otherwise be. When they're at the proper stage, they're layered onto the celluloid with additional chemical layers that help to filter and control light photon exposure. All of these layers are attached with thin layers of gelatin
How to Collect Film Cameras:
Yes, film is dying. The digital photo revolution has made photography so simple that people have abandoned film like rats jumping from the Titanic. Still, film cameras have a long history and are quite collectible. Right now is a good time to start collecting film cameras, because nobody seems to want them anymore. That means they can be inexpensive and still in relatively good shape. Old film cameras also can produce photos of higher quality that new ones
- Do a little research into the history of film and cameras. Actual photographs appeared in 1839 after a dozen or more years of research and experimentation. The first consumer cameras were introduced in 1888 by George Eastman's Kodak company. They essentially were boxes with film in them, a lens and a shutter. The entire camera was shipped back to Kodak where the film was removed, processed and printed. The photos and the reloaded camera were then shipped back to the customer. Around the turn of the century, Eastman introduced the Box Brownie that was the first mass market camera. Kodak and others like Hasselblad and Leica expanded and improved photography through the twentieth century
- Decide what your collection will be. Will you collect low-end consumer cameras or high-end professional cameras? Will you focus on traditional film or Polaroid instant film? Do you have a fascination with bellows cameras, twin-lens cameras or single-lens reflex cameras? The choice will determine your budget and where to start looking
- For consumer-level cameras, antiques stores and flea markets can give you a start locally. Ebay, of course, also will have an ever-changing selection of cameras for sale. For higher-end Hasselblad, Leica, Bronica and other medium format cameras, eBay also is good, but local photo shops-the few that are left-also tend to have used camera displays. This can be a good place to look because as professional photographers switch to digital, they trade or sell their old equipment. And the pros tended to take care of their equipment well because they were the main tools of their livelihoods
- Decide whether to simply display your "new" old cameras or to actually use them. Displaying will entail cleaning and polishing, but few repairs. If you want to use them, old cameras might need new bellows or shutter repairs or a new lens. You can do most repairs yourself, but there also are camera shops in cities or online that can make the repairs for you
- Find film. While film is dying, it isn't gone yet. Standard sizes like 35 mm or 120 or 220 rolls still are available from the manufacturers, in stores or online. To use older cameras that take now-obscure film formats like 828 or 620, you will need to get empty film holder rolls and load them with film yourself. This isn't difficult, but it must be done in the dark. For 620 film, buy 120 film and load it onto the 620 reels. For other sizes, it may be a bit harder. There is at least one website where one can purchase obscure film rolls (see Resources below)
- Develop the film yourself. Most consumer photo development services only process 35 mm color film (or black and white that can be processed in color chemistry). Some photo stores still will develop 120 and 220 film, but usually only in color. For black and white development and to have greater control, you can develop film at home. You just need a film tank and reel and the right chemicals. If you're just developing 35 mm or 120/220 roll films, the best tanks and reels are stainless steel. If you have a variety of film sizes, get an adjustable tank-and-reel set. Tanks, reels and chemicals are available from photo stores and online, or directly from Kodak or Ilford or other film companies
- You can use an enlarger and photo paper to make your own prints, but after developing the film, you can simply scan it into your computer and work on it in a photo manipulation program such as Adobe Photoshop
- 1 x Film Camera
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 146.48||USD$ 145.09||USD$ 143.71||USD$ 141.87|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.