- Camera Tripod will give users a hands-free viewing with their optics, and will also eliminate hand-shaking from getting in the way of a steady and clear view or photograph
- It is a small and compact tripod that folds for easy portability
- Your can easily carry anytime or anywhere
- Hold camera steady when it is shrinked
- Take self photos without asking for assistance
- Tripod is lightweight and portable, so you can easily pack it along for day trips and vacation
- Size: 250 x 60 x 60mm/9.84 x 2.36 x 2.36in
- Camera Interface: Universal 1/4 & 3/8 Screw
- Maximum Load-bearing: 3000G
- When reliability and stability are necessary for your camera or video camera, look no further than our professional Camera Tripods
- It is a small and compact tripod that folds for easy portability .Camera Tripods are lightweight and portable, so you can easily pack it along for day trips and vacation
- Hold camera steady when it is shrinked .The Camera Tripods with extended and strap design, your can easily carry anytime or anywhere. The Best Tripod makes it easy to capture picture by yourself when traveling
- This kind of Camera Tripods is ideal for today's photographer, whether shooting digital, film or compact video. If you want to take more beautiful pictures without getting too tired with your arms, you should have a try for these Tripods for Cameras
Size in Detail:
Effection of this Tripod:
How to Put a Camera on a Tripod:
- The tripod is one of the most common photography accessories used by amateurs and professionals alike. There are many types, but all have the same basic design: three adjustable legs, a pivot arm and a head mount. Tripods provide a stable shooting platform for both still photography and video. If your camera has a threaded hole on the bottom, then you can use it with a tripod
- Examine your tripod to determine whether it has a removable or fixed head. The "head" is the top part of the tripod, where the camera mounts. Most inexpensive tripods have release catches to remove this part. If so, it will be easier to mount to the camera if it is removed from the tripod
- Line up the threads on the bottom of your camera with the thumbscrew sticking out from the top of the tripod head. Screw this into your camera until hand-tight
- Replace the mounting head from your tripod if you removed earlier. The lens of the camera should point away from the pivot arm
- Lengthen the legs by unlocking the release mechanisms and adjusting them to the desired height
Monopods Vs. Tripods:
- A monopod is defined as a single-legged support for a camera or other hand-held device. A monopod resembles a single, collapsible column with a wide foot so that it can support a camera. Like a traditional tripod, a monopod can be adjusted to be higher or lower to suit the photographer
- A tripod is defined as an adjustable, three-legged stand that supports a camera or other object. Tripod has been the more traditional support, and has been popular as a support system for centuries. It has been used to support a variety of things, from cauldrons to rifles, and it's that track record that maintains the tripod's status as the standard choice for photographers
- The monopod is a much smaller and more compact accessory than the traditional tripod. It's not only lighter and easier to set up, requiring only a few moments, but a monopod collapses down smaller than a tripod. This means that for a photographer who's loaded with gear, the monopod is easier to carry and fit into an equipment bag. The monopod also takes up less space when it's set up, which means it can be used in crowded rooms with greater ease
- The tripod, though bulkier and heavier, is definitely more stable than a monopod. The support that a tripod can offer comes from its wider base, which makes it better for longer photo shoots, or for shoots that involve large or heavy cameras. A tripod is also better suited to shooting from a variety of angles, since a camera can swivel on the support base atop the tripod; this is not something that's practical with a monopod
The Right Tool:
- Whether a monopod or a tripod is more appropriate depends on what job the photographer will be doing. If shooting in a tight place, where a tripod wouldn't be practical, then a monopod would be the best tool. For other jobs, such as panoramas and multiple-angled shots, a tripod would be the best choice
- 1 x Camera Tripod
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 7.66||USD$ 7.04||USD$ 6.42||USD$ 5.60|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Bought this item on03-08-2011
- Other Thoughts: Let me start off by saying I am not a professional photographer at all. Me and my husband love to travel and get tired of asking other people to take our picture, then we don't like the picture. Then somebody else has to take it. The tripod cuts all that out! It's been to Vegas, Paris, and London and me and my husband have beautiful pictures together that we took on our own. I have 2 cameras. I have your average size cannon sd 870 and then I have a Sony DSC-HX1. Both of these cameras sit securely on the Tripod with no issues. The casing is kinda of long, but we still carry it around with no problems. So, if you travel alot and you want pictures of yourself or with loved ones, or whoever and don't want to always ask someone to take the picture, you'll love this tripod.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on04-26-2011
- Other Thoughts: Good starter tripod, or spare. Has alot of plastic parts, but pretty sturdy overall. Until you can save up for better quality, this is a decent tripod for the price. 3 knobs to control head akward at first, but easy to overcome.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on05-30-2011
- Other Thoughts: i also got this tripod with my camera on a promotional offer and didnt expect much but i was surprised in how versatile and sturdy it is! <br/> <br/>you can point it in any direction and orient the camera how you like. big plus for me because i like to point my camera at the sky. <br/> <br/>the locking mechanisms allow you to control how tight or loose you want to be able to move your camera very well. at the appropriate tightness, you can move the camera very smoothly and it will stay in place when you let go, but make sure its not too loose. all the tightning nuts can all be adjusted by hand too, including the piece that connects to the camera(ive seen some tripods that require a screwdriver). <br/> <br/>this tripod is sturdy, and can be set up very quickly. and it packs up nicely. i can attach it to my rebel camera bag with no problems. <br/> <br/>Im very happy with this tripod.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on05-04-2011
- Other Thoughts: The tripod arrived today and appears to be fairly well constructed. If you are wanting this for smooth panning I would suggest a different tripod as the action is fairly stiff. Since I will use it for a DSLR, I did care. What did surprise me is that the registration card stated that this tripod had a warranty of 10 years on parts and workmanship from Tiffen. I did check it out when I got it and what you see in the pictures is what you get. Its not the lightest out there but it will definitely hold my DSLR with its long 70 - 300 lens steady.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on02-02-2011
- Other Thoughts: The sticks are great and it is very usable. The head is ok, but it is a little cheesey. For the money tho, you can not beat it. Super light, so it is great for hiking, but it is durable and stable enough to make stop motions.
Was this review helpful?