Customers Also Bought
Spec Portability Compact Feature Keywords Ball Head Featured Brands Weifye Price $3.39-$9.99
- It is a small and compact tripod that folds for easy portability
- Your can easily carry anytime or anywhere
- Complete flexibility, made of hard plastic
- Each leg has nine black ball and socket joints that each have 360 degree rotational range
- The link attachment screws into most digital camera sizes and is removable
- Removable link attachment with lock release button
- Allowing it to level out a camera on the most uneven surfaces
- Size: 165 x 36 x 35mm/6.50 x 1.42 x 1.38in
- Camera Interface: Universal 1/4 -20 Screw
- Maximum Load-bearing: 275G
- Camera Tripod will give users a hands-free viewing with their optics, and will also eliminate hand-shaking from getting in the way of a steady and clear view or photograph
- When reliability and stability are necessary for your camera or video camera, look no further than our professional Lightweight Octopus Tripod
- The flexible tri leg design allows the tripod to be twisted and shaped in many unique way
- New ball head and socket body designs allows side-to-side and up-and-down movement creating a greater range of motion and angles
How to Put a Camera on a Tripod:
- The tripod is one of the most common photography accessories used by amateurs and professionals alike. There are many types, but all have the same basic design: three adjustable legs, a pivot arm and a head mount. Tripods provide a stable shooting platform for both still photography and video. If your camera has a threaded hole on the bottom, then you can use it with a tripod
- Examine your tripod to determine whether it has a removable or fixed head. The "head" is the top part of the tripod, where the camera mounts. Most inexpensive tripods have release catches to remove this part. If so, it will be easier to mount to the camera if it is removed from the tripod
- Line up the threads on the bottom of your camera with the thumbscrew sticking out from the top of the tripod head. Screw this into your camera until hand-tight
- Replace the mounting head from your tripod if you removed earlier. The lens of the camera should point away from the pivot arm
- Lengthen the legs by unlocking the release mechanisms and adjusting them to the desired height
- 1 x Camera Tripod
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 4.21||USD$ 4.04||USD$ 3.89||USD$ 3.74||USD$ 3.61|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.