Customers Also Bought
- The Easy CAP USB 2.0 video with audio, it can capture high-quality video and audio file directly by USB 2.0 interface without sound card
- The installation is very simple and the external power is unnecessary, suitable for laptop
- We have enclosed the professional Video editing software Ulead video studio SE DVD then provide best editing function for you. Video Studio is video-editing software that makes editing your movies as fun as shooting them
- The new Video Studio Movie Wizard helps novice users finish stylish movies in only three steps. Share finished projects on DVD, tape, the Web, and mobile devices, High-speed rendering and real-time performance mean less time waiting and more time creating. By the way you can create many special effect and clip Video files...etc.
- Include professional and easy to learn & used video editor software: Ulead video studio SE DVD
- Popular USB 2.0 interface and not need other power
- Capture video & audio though USB 2.0 interface
- Support brightness, contrast, Hue, and saturation control
- Suitable dimension that is easy to carry
- Could capture Audio without the sound card
- High plug & play
- Support for all formats, record in DVD+/-R/RW,DVD+/-VR, and DVD-Video
- Applying to internet conference / net meeting
- Bus Requirement: Complies with Universal Serial Bus Specification Rev.2.0
- Effective Format: Supports NTSC, PAL, Video Format
- Video Input: One RCA Composite, One S-Video
- Audio Input: Stereo Audio (RCA) mm
- Bus Power: USB Bus Power
- Video Resolution: Supports high quality video resolution, NTSC:720 x 480 @30fps, PAL:720 x 576 @25fps
- Dimension: 88 x 28 x18mm/3.5 x 1.1 x 0.7in(L x W x H)
- Pick-Up Device: SONY CCD Camera
- System: PAL / CCIR NTSC / EIA
- Picture Elements H x V: PAL: 500 x 582 NTSC: 510 x 492
- Vertical Frequency: NTSC: 59.9Hz PAL: 50Hz
- Horizontal Definition: 420 Line
- Scanning System: 2:1 Interlace
- Minimum Illumination: 0 LUX
- Synchronization: Internal
- S/N Ratio: >48db
- Electronic Shutter: UP to 1/100.000sec
- White Balance: Auto white Balance
- IR LED: 48 pcs
- Lens: 3.6mm Lens
- Gamma: 0.45
- Video Output: 1Vp-p, 75 Ohms
- Audio Gain Control: Auto
- Power Supply: 12VDC (+/-10%)
- Power Consumption: 500mA (+/-10%)
- Storage Temperature: (-)30℃ to (+)60℃
- Operating Temperature: (-)10℃ to (+)50℃
- 420TVL, 48LED infrared day and night security CCTV wired CCD color camera
- It can capture high-quality video and audio file directly by USB 2.0 interface without sound card
- Do not attempt to disassemble the Camera
- In order to prevent electric shock, do not remove screws or cover. There are no user-serviceable parts inside. Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel
- Handle the Camera with care
- The camera could be damaged by improper handing or storage
- Do not expose the Camera to rain or moisture, or try to operate it in wet areas
- Take immediate action if the Camera becomes wet. Turn the power off and refer servicing to qualified service personnel. Moisture can damage the Camera and also create a danger of electric shock
- Do not use strong or abrasive detergents when cleaning the Camera body
- Use a dry cloth to clean the Camera when dirty, in case the dirt is hard to remove, use a mild detergent and wipe gently
- Never point the Camera toward the sun. Whether the Camera is used outdoors or not, never point it toward the sun. Use caution when operating the Camera in vicinity of spot lights or other bright lights and light reflecting objects.
- Do not operate the Camera beyond its temperature, humidity or power source ratings
- Do not use the Camera in an extreme environment where high temperature or high humidity exists, Use the Camera under conditions there temperatures are between 14F ~ 122F (-10 ~ +5), and humidity is below 85%. For the correct power supply, refer to the specification sheet.
- If you have any antivirus software enabled, please disable it during the installation of the software
- If any further components are found please repeat the above process until you receive the massage "Found new hardware, your hardware is installed and configured"
- USB: COMP;IANT USB 2.0 free port
- OS: Windows 2000,XP/Vista
- CPU: Pentium Ⅲ 800 above
- HD: 600 MB of available hard drive space for program installation, 4 GB+ hard drive space for video capture and editing
- Memory: 256MB of RAM
- Display: Windows-compatible display with at least 1024 x 768
- Sound Card: Compatible Windows-sound card
- 1 x DC60 Video Recorder Adapter DVR
- 1 x Camera
- 1 x 15m Cable
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 47.24||USD$ 44.34||USD$ 41.45||USD$ 37.59|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.