Customers Also Bought
- 1/4 inches sharp CCD, 420 TV lines sharp picture display
- Alloyed shell, water proof for outdoor usage
- Infrared LEDs to aid night-time vision
- Built-in microphone for audio monitoring
- 4 channels available to avoid interference
- Up to 100m( 330 ft) transmission range in open space
- Imaging Sensor: 1/4" CCD
- CCD Pixels: 512 x 582( PAL) 512 x 492( NTSC)
- Minimum Illumination: 0 LUX
- Night Vision Range: 15m
- Transmission/Receiving Frequency: ISM 2,400MHz~2,483MHz
- Modulation/Demodulation Type: FM
- Power Supply: +12V DC
- Unobstructed Effective Range: 100m
- Antenna: 50 ohm SMA
- Receiver Power Supply: +12V DC
- Operating Temperature: -10 ℃ ~+50 ℃
- Operating Humidity: 85% RH
- 4 Channels 420 TV Lines Waterproof Infrared LED Camera & 2.4GHz Wireless Receiver kit
- The detail of the 2.4GHz Wireless Receiver
- 4 Channels 420 TV Lines Waterproof Infrared LED Camera
How to Set Up a Wireless Camera Security System?
- Decide what you want to see on your security system. Front doors, back doors and driveways are popular choices. Other choices may include living rooms, hallways and garages.
- Wireless cameras are not completely wireless. They still need a wire for power. Most systems come with plug in adapter to power each camera. Most power wires are 4 to 6 feet long. The location of your cameras should be close to power outlets. Professional installers may run electrical wire inside walls and conceal the power outlets and adapters in junction boxes.
- Each camera will need to be set to its own channel. Common channels for such systems are labeled A through D or 1 through 4. Drill holes into walls and mount the cameras with screws.
- The wireless camera receiver will be positioned next to the television. Connect the receiver to the television using a cable that has a yellow, red and white connector on each end. Some systems may have an "S-video" connector and cable to connect it to the television. The receiver will also be powered by a plug in wall adapter. Connect it to the receiver and plug it into the wall.
- Set the receiver to channel A or 1 and turn on the television. The channel of the television may need to be set to Game, Video In or some other name designating the input jacks used. Consult your television for more information.
- The view from the camera that is set to channel A or 1 should be visible on the TV screen. Tilt the camera if needed to get the view you desire. Set the receiver to channel B or 2 and repeat with the camera that is set to B or 2. Repeat with the remaining 2 cameras.
- More advanced users may connect the receiver to a VCR, DVR or computer. Digital video capture devices can be used to connect the receiver to the computer. Using video capture software, the video from the cameras can be broadcast on the internet using software such as Yawcam or WebcamXP. HomeCamera.com can also be used to monitor your cameras on the internet.
- 1 x Receiver
- 1 x Camera
- 2 x Power Adapters
- 1 x AV Cable
- 1 x Antenna
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 67.04||USD$ 63.70||USD$ 60.35||USD$ 55.89|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.