Customers Also Bought
- Resolution: 2.0M Pixels
- Iamging Sensor: 0.3M CMOS
- Video Model: 15FPS 320 x 240
- Plug-in Memory: 2MB SDRAM
- Image Format: JPEG
- Video Format: AVI
- Video Capacity: 2.0Mega/26pictures0.3Mega/17S
- Power Source: 1 x AAA Battery
- Input Voltage: USB DC 5V
- Compatible With: Win98/2000/XP/ME Apple9.1 or Higher
- Display Diagonal Length: ≤1.8in
- Size: 8.0 x 5.0 x 2.0cm/3.1 x 2.0 x 0.8in(L x W x H)
- The pixel of this portable digital camera is 2,000,000 which can have clear pictures
- This digital camera supports microphone device, which is very convenient
- It will be very convenient to do things once you get this fashion digital camera
- Portability is the nuclear designing intention of these digital cameras
- This digital camera is guaranteed by a long standing reputation
- It is very comfortable for you to use these electronic digital cameras
- The primitive designing intention of these electronic digital cameras is convenience
- This portable digital camera is designed with 2mega pixels COMS, which can bring you high definition videos or images
- Delicacy is their outer looking while durability is their inner value
- This digital camery only needs 1 x AAA battery to make it work
- Portability is the nuclear designing intention of this digital camera
- The standard USB port design ensures you can easy to download the information to your PC from this high definition camcorder
How to Choose a Digital Camera:
Digital cameras cost more out of the box than regular cameras, but offer the convenience of immediate viewing, multiple image storage, computer connectivity - and there's no film to develop
- Buy the camera with the highest resolution you can afford, at least 2 to 3 megapixels (2 million to 3 million pixels), if possible
- Look for a 100 percent glass lens as opposed to a plastic one
- Buy a camera with as much RAM as you can afford. More RAM means the camera can store more pictures, so you won't need to download or erase them as often
- Expect zoom to be the feature you will use most. Compare optical, as opposed to digital, zoom capabilities
- Compare flash modes, if any
- Investigate viewfinders: Look for an optical (through-the-lens) viewfinder as well as an LCD display
- Consider autofocus and macro features, shutter-release lag times, and bundled software
- Compare additional features you might want: interchangeable lenses, steady-shot, burst mode, auto exposure, automatic white balance, voice memo, variable shutter speeds, manual focus and self-timer
- Compare removable media of various types (if you need more storage space for your photos)
- Investigate batteries, chargers and battery-saving features
- Look for additional features you might need, such as USB or IEEE 1394 (FireWire) connectivity (to connect the camera to the appropriate port on your computer), a battery-time-remaining indicator, an AC adapter or video-out connections for outputting to a television
How to Find a Good Camcorder:
There are literally dozens of video camera makes and models available for home use, all coming with their own special features and drawbacks. If you are on the market for a new video camera, there are many factors to keep in mind, including price, recording format, and ease of use
- Choose how much you want to spend. Cameras can range from less than $100 to well over $1,000. Knowing exactly how much you want to spend helps determine what video camera to purchase
- Decide on if you want a high-definition video camera or a standard-definition one. Standard-definition cameras record footage with a horizontal resolution of 480 lines. HD cameras record with a horizontal resolution of up to 1,080 lines, resulting in pictures that are crisper and clearer
- Determine how you want to record video footage. While some video cameras record onto a miniDV tape (about the third the size of a cassette tape), others record onto miniDVDs, and some have a built in hard drive. MiniDV tapes can hold more footage and are less expensive than miniDVDs; however, a miniDVD (as with a built-in hard drive) creates separate video files each time" record" is pressed, making it easier to upload video content to a computer. A hard drive does not require you to purchase additional memory; however, once the hard drive is full, you must remove data before it is usable again
- Think about how you plan to use the video camera. If you are looking at traveling with the camera, opt for a smaller device, rather than a larger one that will require a carrying it in a bag. Video cameras with a built-in hard drive are typically smaller because the cameras are not confined to the size of the miniDV or miniDVD
- 1 x Digital Camera
Spec Featured Brands Vivikai Price $25 to $50
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 10.35||USD$ 10.01||USD$ 9.67||USD$ 9.21|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?