Customers Also Bought
- This Color Camera is the ultimate in versatility
- Its weatherproof so it can be used inside and out
- For Day & Night surveillance, It's infrared so it can see during the day and at night, the camera is built in 24 Infra-red lights and its varifocal so it can see close up or distance
- The picture quality is exceptional even when nightfall triggers the infrared lighting
- Sound quality also performs very well. As close to plug-n-play as it gets
- It has a far wider view angle and it has great visibility in extreme darkness
- Colors (yes color) can be determined in the dark. This is one awesome camera
- Signal Format: PAL/NTSC
- Image Senor: 1/3 inch Sony CCD Chip
- Horizontal Resolution: 420TV Lines
- S/N Ratio: More than 52dB
- Minimum Illumination: 0Lux (IR ON)
- Lens: Built-in 8mm Lens
- Distance (Meter): 20 Meter Infrared Distance
- View Angle: 45°
- IR LED: 24pcs LEDs Night Vision
- Water Resistance: IP65
- Video Output: 1.0Vp-p, 75ohm
- Operation Temperature: -10℃~+50℃
- Supplied Power: DC 12V±10% 1A
- 10 days continuous recording at 25 fps with 500G byte HDD
- Recording and video signal compression real time
- Individual recording frame / video factor adjustment for each channel
- Motion detection / video loss alarm function
- High quality color video at 50 or 60 fps recording/playback
- IR remote control unit / PTZ function
- Power recovery auto-record function
- Ture Triplex Functionality: (Simultaneous Playback/Record/Network)
- Optional: NTSC and PAL system / VGA function
- Display Resolution: NTSC 640 x 448 ; PAL 640 x 544
- Recording Resolution: NTSC 640 x 224 (Half D1); PAL 640 x 272 (Half D1)
- Network Transmission: Similar MPEG 4 compression (Support TCP/IP: Static IP/ DHCP up to 4 users) IE view only
- OSD: Support Multi-Language; Audio: Support 8/16/20 KByte/sec; USB port: Support avg. 300KByte/sec for media backup
- Channel: 8CH
- Video Input / Output: NTSC / PAL: BNC 8CH In / 2CH Out
- Display Frame Rate (Full Mode): NTSC : 240 fps ; PAL: 200 fps (8 x 25 fps)
- Recording Frame Rate (Full Mode): NTSC: Max. 60 frame per second. ; PAL : Max. 50 frame per second.
- Recording Frame Rate (Each Mode): NTSC: 1 fps ~ Max. 30fps ; PAL : 1 fps ~ Max. 25 fps adjustable (Each Mode)
- Compression Format: Enhanced MJPEG (12-20K Bytes per frame)
- Video Quality: Low@12KBytes ; Normal@15KBytes ; High@20KBytes
- Hard Disk Capacity: Up to 500G Bytes , SATA interface HDD x 1
- Recording Time: 10 days with 500GB HD @ 25 fps for continuous recording mode.
- Recording Mode: Continuous, motion detection, sensor activated, time schedule
- Sensors, Alarm: 4 Input, 1 Output (Alarm) (16 Pin DIP Switch), 2 Pin for RS485 control PTZ
- Audio ( 1CH in , 1CH Out ): Yes
- Network Interface: RJ-45
- USB port for media Backup: Yes
- PTZ Control: RS-485 Interface
- IR Remote Control Unit: Yes
- VGA output ( 1CH ): Yes
- Power Supply: DC12V, 5A (Adapter Included)
- Dimensions: 315 x 224 x 52 mm/12.4 x 8.8 x 2.1in(L x W x H)
- 1 x DVR
- 8 x 1/3in Sony Chip Cameras
- 2 x AC/DC Adapters
- 4 x 15m Cables
- 4 x 30m Video and Power Cables
- 1 x Seagate 500 GB Hard Drive
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 510.04||USD$ 479.94||USD$ 449.83||USD$ 409.70|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.