Customers Also Bought
- Material: Nylon & PU
- Main Bag Size: 52 x 31 x 16cm/20.47 x 12.2 x 6.3in
- Stick Bag Size: 34 x 33 x 8cm/13.39 x 13 x 3.15in
- Front Accessory Bag Size: 17 x 35 x 13cm/6.69 x 13.78 x 5.12in
- Accessory Bag Size: 21 x 14 x 7cm/8.27 x 5.51 x 2.76in
- Color: Army Green
- This camping backpack bag is made of durable nylon with PU coating, which is durable and waterproof
- Length of the long strap of the camping backpack can be adjusted
- You can wear it over your shoulder or cross your body
- Quality travel back pack is the classic design that would never be out of fashion
- Classic backpack with excellent design is great for travel use
- Designer camping backpacks are designed with thoughtful internal and external pockets
- The best backpacks for men are easy to clean and maintain
- This camping bag with excellent design and durable material would be top choice for travel
- This travel back pack with lots of pockets shows your outstanding temperament
- Travelling with this fashionable backpack is joyful and pleased
- The color of this camping backpack is classic and will never go out of time
How to Adjust Backpacks
A backpack must be properly fitted and adjusted to accommodate your body size. Comfort -- and proper distribution of load -- are the most important aspects of a proper fit. According to REI experts, 80 to 90 percent of the pack weight must be resting on your hips. A properly fitted backpack achieves this weight distribution and lessens chafing, back pain or cramps.
- Simulate a full pack by loading about 10 to 15 lbs. of weight, or as much weight as you intend to carry. Loosen all the straps and put on the backpack
- Place the hip belt over your hip bones; close the buckle and tighten. Adjust the buckle pieces so that the padded sections of the hipbelt wrap snugly around your hips. Allow at least 1 inch of clearance on both sides
- Tighten the shoulder straps; the straps must be closely wrapped over and around your shoulder. Pull up and down on the ends of the straps for the right fit
- Fit the load-lifter straps close to your body. The load-lifter straps are located near the collarbones, just below your shoulders. Aim for a snug fit that pulls the weight off your shoulders. Do not overtighten
- Fix the sternum strap to a comfortable fit and height across your chest. Buckle the strap and tighten until the shoulder straps are closely and comfortably pulled in from your shoulders
- Tighten the stabilizer straps. These straps -- found on either side of the hip belt -- stabilize the load by pulling your backpack toward the hip belt. Adjust for comfort. Loosen the straps for more ventilation, to release some tension and for freedom of movement. Tighten to increase load control
- 1 x Camping Backpack
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 35.61||USD$ 34.60||USD$ 33.58||USD$ 32.23|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.