Customers Also Bought
Spec Condition New Type Camping Backpack Features Features Ergonomic design makes the loaded weight be distributed reasonably, which can reduce more pressure
This Travel Back Pack is easy to access large sleeping bag compartments
It is s
Packaging Package Included 1 x Camping Backpack
- Ergonomic design makes the loaded weight be distributed reasonably, which can reduce more pressure
- This Travel Back Pack is easy to access large sleeping bag compartments
- It is suitable for any height persons
- This is a stylish and compact Zipper Camping Backpack, classy design makes it nice
- These Hiking Backpacks are made of high quality material, durable and delicate
- The Hiking Backpacks are perfect for outdoor activities, golf outing, sporting events, picnics
- The Nylon Backpacks are perfect for in keeping drinks at desired temperatures
- It's durable and compact outside and inside, and it is insulated to keep things together
- Strap design makes the Hiking Backpacks easy to hold and use for the bags buyers
- Volume: 80L
- This is a fashion durable backpack which can offer you great comfort and reduce more pressure
- Zipper design make this Camping Backpack is easy to open and use for the bags buyers
- The adjustable shoulder strap is secured by clip, which is wide and padded comfortable
- The bag's different angles show up this bag's exquisite and elegant features
- The special design Camping Backpack can hold many things you need
How to Adjust Backpacks
A backpack must be properly fitted and adjusted to accommodate your body size. Comfort -- and proper distribution of load -- are the most important aspects of a proper fit. According to REI experts, 80 to 90 percent of the pack weight must be resting on your hips. A properly fitted backpack achieves this weight distribution and lessens chafing, back pain or cramps.
- Simulate a full pack by loading about 10 to 15 lbs. of weight, or as much weight as you intend to carry. Loosen all the straps and put on the backpack
- Place the hip belt over your hip bones; close the buckle and tighten. Adjust the buckle pieces so that the padded sections of the hipbelt wrap snugly around your hips. Allow at least 1 inch of clearance on both sides
- Tighten the shoulder straps; the straps must be closely wrapped over and around your shoulder. Pull up and down on the ends of the straps for the right fit
- Fit the load-lifter straps close to your body. The load-lifter straps are located near the collarbones, just below your shoulders. Aim for a snug fit that pulls the weight off your shoulders. Do not overtighten
- Fix the sternum strap to a comfortable fit and height across your chest. Buckle the strap and tighten until the shoulder straps are closely and comfortably pulled in from your shoulders
- Tighten the stabilizer straps. These straps -- found on either side of the hip belt -- stabilize the load by pulling your backpack toward the hip belt. Adjust for comfort. Loosen the straps for more ventilation, to release some tension and for freedom of movement. Tighten to increase load control
How To Pack a Backpack for Camping:
A correctly packed backpack can contribute to an enjoyable trip and help you maintain balance and agility on the trail. When preparing for a backpacking and camping trip you will want to pack your backpack so that the items inside are accessible, balanced, and compressed and the outside of the pack is streamlined.
- Line your pack with a large, sturdy white trash bag so that your gear is protected from moisture. Use a white trash bag instead of black because it is much easier to see the stuff in your bag
- Distribute the weight of your items evenly so that the brunt of the weight is against your spine between your shoulders on the trail and between the small of your back off-trail or on flat terrain
- If you pack your heaviest items near the top of your pack it will be top heavy and disturb your balance and if it is packed too low it will cause you to bend over too far and hurt your back. Always pack your food bag above things like stove fuel or soap to prevent contamination
- Create quick access to your most frequently used items. Things like rain gear, extra layers, maps, water, sunscreen and trail snacks should be in small outer pockets or on the top lid pouch. Pack things that you won't need until you are setting up camp like stove, fuel and sleeping bag deep inside the bag
- Pack small items such as a toothbrush, knife and extra lip balm inside a small stuff sack so they don't get lost in the body of the pack
- Fill up as many dead air spaces in your pack as possible. Do not pack everything in separate stuff sacks or you will end up with a bag resembling a sack of potatoes. Pack your spoon and spice kit inside the bowl you will use for eating, stuff extra layers and socks in between the gaps of your sleeping bag in the bottom and pack a bag of food like your flour or oatmeal inside your cooking pot
- Keep as much of your gear inside your pack as possible. Do not be one of the trail tinkerers with things swinging and jangling off of your pack. Not only is this unprofessional but it is inefficient Things can get caught on branches and fall off without your knowing. If you do need to pack something on the outside of your pack like a sleeping pad, attach it securely with straps, vertically, to your pack so that you don't have anything jutting out from either side of your pack
- 1 x Camping Backpack
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 34.40||USD$ 33.81||USD$ 33.21||USD$ 32.42|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.