Customers Also Bought
- Fly Material: 210T Waterproof PU & Polyester
- Wall Material: 190T Nylon & Mesh
- Pole Material: Solid Fiber Glass
- Floor Material: 210D Oxford & PU
- Size: 240 x 240 x 140cm/94.5 x 94.5 x 55.1in(L x W x H)(Tent)
- Pole Diameter: 0.8cm / 0.3in
- The dome camping tent is easy to set up and take down
- This outdoor camping tent is ideal for you and your partner going on a weekend camping trip
- Advanced venting system of this 6 person camping tent increases air circulation within the tent
- High tech fly reduces weight, and the camping tent's special coating increases durability and resistance to damaging UV rays
- The outdoor 6 person camping tent features durable material to resist wind and rain, and offers the user peace of mind on those harsh and stormy nights
- Whether your camping trip is in adverse weather, this 6 person camping tent is also a best choice for you
- Staying in an outdoor dome camping tent is a great way to be in the fresh air and still be comfortable
- Meanwhile, the outdoor 6 person camping tent features durable material to resist wind and rain, and offers the user peace of mind on those harsh and stormy nights
- The outdoor camping tent is the 4 season camping tent which can accommodate 6 persons
- The mostly mesh body is great for keeping the air moving through the tent so you stay as comfortable as possible
- Tension truss architecture creates superior structural integrity and generous head room
- The outdoor 6 person camping tent is large enough but could be packed as a backpack for easy take
- Zipper closure door for convenience and for easy entry/exit
- Mesh fabric provides airflow for cross ventilation
- Double layer as a protective rain shingle to prevent rain from getting in
- Configured to maximize the tent's interior space, they were all-in-one
- Whether your camping trip is in adverse weather, this 6 person camping tent is also a best choice for you!
- Which Time of the Year is It Required for: Camping tents are usually constructed to support comfort in specific type of environments, while conforming themselves to other restraint like weight and durability
- Type of Activity One is Going for: If one is going for a car camping, the weight and size will not be a factor in deciding which camping tent should be chosen, however if going out for mountaineering these factors matter a lot. Depending on the type of activity, some tent shapes and features will be more or less useful; hence this is an important consideration
- Size Requirement: The most popular sizes for camping tents in the present times are two and three person tents. Since, camping tents considerably vary in sizes, it is important to consider that how many people will be sleeping in it. Also, consider what equipment i.e. camping gear, tables and chairs, are needed
- Weight: How will the camper carry the camping tent will also help determine which kind of camping tent is required, as if it would be carried in a trailer or by car, weight will not matter. But if it ii backpacked it need should be light
- Strength: The camping tent must be constituted of a sturdy structure, fastened grommets, double sewn seams, and heavy-duty zippers
- Rain Protection/Waterproof: If a camping tent cannot stand extreme weather conditions it is not worth buying. Hence it is important that the tent is completely seam taped to prevent leaks in the rain
- Easy Set-up: A tent should be easy to erect
- Wind Resistance: A camping tent should be so designed that it does not get blown away in severe winds. Designs like, A-frame, tunnel and dome shaped serve this purpose well
- Ventilation: Ventilation is the most significant consideration while buying a camping tent as in the past, there have been incidents where people die inside camping tents due to suffocation
How to Clean the Camping Tent:
- Remove any loose dirt. This includes any pine needles, leaves, Cones, equipment, etc. Make sure the tent is emptied out before doing any cleaning
- Hose it down with clear water. Rub with a damp cloth or a soft brush you would use to wash a car
- Rinse it off. Make sure you rinse it off thoroughly because sometimes the tent collects soapy water which are difficult to get rid of
- Dry the tent. Put the tent in your backyard or basement and let it dry. The tent may take a while to dry
- 1 x Camping Tent
- 1 x Installation Accessory Set
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 59.49||USD$ 57.33||USD$ 55.16||USD$ 52.28|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.