Customers Also Bought
Spec Condition New Type Camping Tent Material 170T Polyester Dimension 215 x 215 x 170cm/84.6 x 84.6 x 67.0in(L x W x H) Features Features Advanced venting system increases air circulation within the camping tent
The camping tent provides comfort and protection from the elements, all in an affordable package
Packaging Package Included 1 x Camping Tent
1 x Installation Accessory Set
- The camping tent is easy to set up and take down
- This outdoor camping tent is ideal for you and your partner going on a weekend camping trip
- Advanced venting system increases air circulation within the tent
- High tech fly reduces weight, and the camping tent's special coating increases durability and resistance to damaging UV rays
- The outdoor camping tent features durable material to resist wind and rain, and offers the user peace of mind on those harsh and stormy nights
- Material: 170T Polyester
- Size: 215 x 215 x 170cm/84.6 x 84.6 x 67.0in(L x W x H)
- The outdoor camping tent features a big roof to ensure excellent shading
- This high quality 1 person camping tent is very suitable for fishing
- The outdoor camping tent comes with two 7.0mm fiberglass tent poles, four pegs and a bag
- Advanced venting system increases air circulation within the outdoor camping tent
- Color is random in delivery
How to Choose a Camping Tent:
- Which Time of the Year is It Required for: Camping tents are usually constructed to support comfort in specific type of environments, while conforming themselves to other restraint like weight and durability
- Type of Activity One is Going for: If one is going for a car camping, the weight and size will not be a factor in deciding which camping tent should be chosen, however if going out for mountaineering these factors matter a lot. Depending on the type of activity, some tent shapes and features will be more or less useful; hence this is an important consideration
- Size Requirement: The most popular sizes for camping tents in the present times are two and three person tents. Since, camping tents considerably vary in sizes, it is important to consider that how many people will be sleeping in it. Also, consider what equipment i.e. camping gear, tables and chairs, are needed
- Weight: How will the camper carry the camping tent will also help determine which kind of camping tent is required, as if it would be carried in a trailer or by car, weight will not matter. But if it ii backpacked it need should be light
- Strength: The camping tent must be constituted of a sturdy structure, fastened grommets, double sewn seams, and heavy-duty zippers
- Rain Protection/Waterproof: If a camping tent cannot stand extreme weather conditions it is not worth buying. Hence it is important that the tent is completely seam taped to prevent leaks in the rain
- Easy Set-up: A tent should be easy to erect
- Wind Resistance: A camping tent should be so designed that it does not get blown away in severe winds. Designs like, A-frame, tunnel and dome shaped serve this purpose well
- Ventilation: Ventilation is the most significant consideration while buying a camping tent as in the past, there have been incidents where people die inside camping tents due to suffocation
How to Clean the Camping Tent:
- Remove any loose dirt. This includes any pine needles, leaves, Cones, equipment, etc. Make sure the tent is emptied out before doing any cleaning
- Hose it down with clear water. Rub with a damp cloth or a soft brush you would use to wash a car
- Rinse it off. Make sure you rinse it off thoroughly because sometimes the tent collects soapy water which are difficult to get rid of
- Dry the tent. Put the tent in your backyard or basement and let it dry. The tent may take a while to dry
How to Set Up a Tent for Camping:
Camping. If you are the type to jump at the chance to commune with nature, camping is the way to go! To be comfortable is the main objective in setting up your tent, so that you can enjoy a good night's sleep.
- You're off to go camping and have an outdoor adventure! This will make sure that you are snoozing in a dry and comfortable make-shift home-away-from-home. The first thing you want to do is survey the campsite. You want to find the flattest spot possible that is an open area. You don't want to be under a tree or any structure that will constantly drip on you if it starts to rain. If it doesn't rain you have to be wary of tree sap, bird droppings and/or tree needles.
- Unravel your tarp and lay it out on your chosen spot. Your tarp will keep the floor of your tent as dry as possible, as you can bring it up around the base of your tent if it rains extremely hard. Even if it doesn't rain, the tarp will make sure that dew doesn't soak into the fabric of your tent and creep up the sides. It's amazing how damp everything will get inside the tent from the smallest amount of moisture.
- Once the tarp is laid out, start rolling out your tent. Many of the tents from outdoor specialty shops don't need to be pegged into the ground unless there is an extreme wind. Their bendable tent bars build a free-standing tent. With this type of tent, you can set it up and then pick it up and put the front door in the position you choose. Once this is done, put the waterproof topper or fly on.
- If you have a tent that requires stability from tent lines pegged into the ground, make sure you lay out your tent with the front door in the appropriate spot. Get your tent set up and use your hammer to secure your pegs. If the ground is hard you'll be thankful for the hammer because you can't bring a shoe heavy enough to do that kind of work!
- Once your tent is set up and your topper/fly is on, then inflate your mattress. This can be a queen-size mattress that you inflate with an inflater that plugs into your lighter or the 2-inch ones that self inflate (they're amazingly comfortable). Throw in your sleeping bags or bedding, making sure that nothing touches the sides of the tent as this will draw in unwanted moisture. You are set! Happy trails.
Tips & Warnings:
- If you've just purchased a new tent, make sure that you test setting it up before you leave home. If you end up having to set up your tent in the dark, you want to have some idea of what needs to be done.
- If you think you may end up setting up your tent at night, make sure you have few lanterns and flashlights.
- If you think you are going to have measurable rain, then bringing along a king-size tarp, lots of rope (to secure the tarp to neighboring trees in the campsite) and a pole (to hold up the middle) will be a life saver.
- If you set up an overhead tarp, make sure that your campfire is still well away from it so that you don't burn holes in it from flying embers
- 1 x Camping Tent
- 1 x Installation Accessory Set
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 16.87||USD$ 15.53||USD$ 14.19||USD$ 12.41|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.