Customers Also Bought
- The camping tent is easy to set up and take down
- This outdoor camping tent is ideal for you and your partner going on a weekend camping trip
- Advanced venting system increases air circulation within the tent
- High tech fly reduces weight, and the camping tent's special coating increases durability and resistance to damaging UV rays
- The outdoor camping tent features durable material to resist wind and rain, and offers the user peace of mind on those harsh and stormy nights
- Fly Material: 190T PU Waterproof Coating Polyester
- Floor Material: PU Waterproof Coating Oxford Fabrics
- Size: 300 x 300 x 170cm/118.1 x 118.1 x 66.9in(L x W x H)
- The outdoor camping tent is the 4 season camping tent which can accommodate 8 people
- Comes with 9.5mm fiberglass tent poles, several pegs and a bag
- The 8 person camping tent feaures one large door, for convenience and for easy entry/exit
- The outdoor camping tent features a mesh window to ensure excellent ventilation
- Have a wonderful camping or hiking with the superb camping tent
How to Choose a Camping Tent:
- Which Time of the Year is It Required for: Camping tents are usually constructed to support comfort in specific type of environments, while conforming themselves to other restraint like weight and durability
- Type of Activity One is Going for: If one is going for a car camping, the weight and size will not be a factor in deciding which camping tent should be chosen, however if going out for mountaineering these factors matter a lot. Depending on the type of activity, some tent shapes and features will be more or less useful; hence this is an important consideration
- Size Requirement: The most popular sizes for camping tents in the present times are two and three person tents. Since, camping tents considerably vary in sizes, it is important to consider that how many people will be sleeping in it. Also, consider what equipment i.e. camping gear, tables and chairs, are needed
- Weight: How will the camper carry the camping tent will also help determine which kind of camping tent is required, as if it would be carried in a trailer or by car, weight will not matter. But if it ii backpacked it need should be light
- Strength: The camping tent must be constituted of a sturdy structure, fastened grommets, double sewn seams, and heavy-duty zippers
- Rain Protection/Waterproof: If a camping tent cannot stand extreme weather conditions it is not worth buying. Hence it is important that the tent is completely seam taped to prevent leaks in the rain
- Easy Set-up: A tent should be easy to erect
- Wind Resistance: A camping tent should be so designed that it does not get blown away in severe winds. Designs like, A-frame, tunnel and dome shaped serve this purpose well
- Ventilation: Ventilation is the most significant consideration while buying a camping tent as in the past, there have been incidents where people die inside camping tents due to suffocation
How to Clean the Camping Tent:
- Remove any loose dirt. This includes any pine needles, leaves, Cones, equipment, etc. Make sure the tent is emptied out before doing any cleaning
- Hose it down with clear water. Rub with a damp cloth or a soft brush you would use to wash a car
- Rinse it off. Make sure you rinse it off thoroughly because sometimes the tent collects soapy water which are difficult to get rid of
- Dry the tent. Put the tent in your backyard or basement and let it dry. The tent may take a while to dry
How to Set Up a Tent for Camping:
Camping. If you are the type to jump at the chance to commune with nature, camping is the way to go! To be comfortable is the main objective in setting up your tent, so that you can enjoy a good night's sleep.
- You're off to go camping and have an outdoor adventure! This will make sure that you are snoozing in a dry and comfortable make-shift home-away-from-home. The first thing you want to do is survey the campsite. You want to find the flattest spot possible that is an open area. You don't want to be under a tree or any structure that will constantly drip on you if it starts to rain. If it doesn't rain you have to be wary of tree sap, bird droppings and/or tree needles.
- Unravel your tarp and lay it out on your chosen spot. Your tarp will keep the floor of your tent as dry as possible, as you can bring it up around the base of your tent if it rains extremely hard. Even if it doesn't rain, the tarp will make sure that dew doesn't soak into the fabric of your tent and creep up the sides. It's amazing how damp everything will get inside the tent from the smallest amount of moisture.
- Once the tarp is laid out, start rolling out your tent. Many of the tents from outdoor specialty shops don't need to be pegged into the ground unless there is an extreme wind. Their bendable tent bars build a free-standing tent. With this type of tent, you can set it up and then pick it up and put the front door in the position you choose. Once this is done, put the waterproof topper or fly on.
- If you have a tent that requires stability from tent lines pegged into the ground, make sure you lay out your tent with the front door in the appropriate spot. Get your tent set up and use your hammer to secure your pegs. If the ground is hard you'll be thankful for the hammer because you can't bring a shoe heavy enough to do that kind of work!
- Once your tent is set up and your topper/fly is on, then inflate your mattress. This can be a queen-size mattress that you inflate with an inflater that plugs into your lighter or the 2-inch ones that self inflate (they're amazingly comfortable). Throw in your sleeping bags or bedding, making sure that nothing touches the sides of the tent as this will draw in unwanted moisture. You are set! Happy trails.
Tips & Warnings:
- If you've just purchased a new tent, make sure that you test setting it up before you leave home. If you end up having to set up your tent in the dark, you want to have some idea of what needs to be done.
- If you think you may end up setting up your tent at night, make sure you have few lanterns and flashlights.
- If you think you are going to have measurable rain, then bringing along a king-size tarp, lots of rope (to secure the tarp to neighboring trees in the campsite) and a pole (to hold up the middle) will be a life saver.
- If you set up an overhead tarp, make sure that your campfire is still well away from it so that you don't burn holes in it from flying embers
- Color is random in delivery
- 1 x Camping Tent
- 1 x Installation Accessory Set
Spec Condition New Type Camping Tent Material 190T PU Waterproof Coating Polyester(Fly)
PU Waterproof Coating Oxford Fabrics(Floor)
Dimension 300 x 300 x 170cm/118.1 x 118.1 x 66.9in(L x W x H) Features Features Advanced venting system increases air circulation within the camping tent
The camping tent provides comfort and protection from the elements, all in an affordable package
Packaging Package Included 1 x Camping Tent
1 x Installation Accessory Set
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 35.03||USD$ 34.45||USD$ 33.86||USD$ 33.08|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Get DinoPoint™ by Writing reviews, Post Images, or Post Videos. The first five customers can get double points!
Bought this item on06-17-2011
- Other Thoughts: I recently bought this tent and headed down to big sur for a camping trip with it. The first night it poured and not a single drop inside. I've camped my entire life and this is the biggest tent I've ever owned and I love it. I'm so used to smaller tents it still took me a while to remember I don't have to stoop down when I'm walking around in it.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on06-06-2011
- Other Thoughts: This is a great tent for the price. I set this up last weekend in my backyard as my kids (6 and 4) were excited to use it right-away. With their help it took me about 45 minutes to setup (without their help it probably would have been 30 min). As another reviewer wrote, putting the fly-tarp on is made simpler with two people. I'm 6'2" and it took me a good number of throws to get the tarp over the top. It wasn't going to rain but I put this on to try and keep the tent warmer inside, which it did help but remember to add the black poles so the tarp has separation from the tent to allow for ventilation. I didn't do this and, obviously now, it creates a good amount of condensation within the tent. The tent easily fit my family (2 adults, 2 young kids and 1 golden retriever) with a lot of room to spare.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on05-29-2011
- Other Thoughts: I don't camp much but now I have a feeling my family and I will be much more. This tent is very spacious, was easy to put together and was well worth the price. I looked at many tents, some more expensive, some less, this was probably in between and I don't think I could have found a better deal. Thank you for the fast shipment, fair price, and quality item. TBF
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on05-16-2011
- Other Thoughts: I have always had to borrow my brother's tent every time I've wanted to go camping. This tent is beautiful. We just set it up in the back yard and camped out just to try it out this past weekend over Memorial Day. My two little girls couldn't get enough of it. It was a beautiful night, so we took the rainfly off, and they loved that they could see the stars through the vent windows in the top of the tent, and I have to say it was pretty neat. Set up was extremely easy. Only 4 flex-poles, pop them into place and it's up.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on05-02-2011
- Other Thoughts: Tent size is great. Lots of room for your things. It rained all 3 nights of camp in Hawaii with strong tradewinds. No leak detected and the tent held up. We shared the tent with 2 other people for a total of 4 people sleeping inside. We were able to fit 2 queen airbeds with extra room to move around. Con about this tent: room dividers are only clip ons-unlike other tents I've been in, room dividers are zippered to give utmost privacy. It was easy to put up the tent and take down. We were also able to fit it back in the storage bag.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on04-27-2011
- Other Thoughts: For the most part, it is good. The zipper for the front door and the first time I used it split apart but the rest is good.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on04-25-2011
- Other Thoughts: I purchased this tent for the summer camping season as a tent for my wife and myself. This tent is massive! It has room for two queen size mattresses plus some gear. When my wife and I took this tent out for a camping trip last month, we had room for a queen mattress, two mountain bikes, a cooler, a storage tote and several food bags (with plenty of room in the center to spare!). As we add to our family, we expect to be able to use this tent and have plenty of room. My only complaint is the rain fly. It kept us completely dry in a thunderstorm the first time we used it, but it puts a lot of pressure on the door (in fact, we had to tear down and set up the tent a again in order to get the door to open without too much pressure on the zipper). Other than that, it is a great, spacious, waterproof tent that is perfect for anyone wanting a nice tent with plenty of storage space!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on04-19-2011
- Other Thoughts: Having never experienced the pleasure of camping before, we were a bit nervous when it came to buying a tent. This Coleman is the perfect ticket. Priced right, roomy (though we only had 2 adults and 2 kids-double that might have been a bit cozy) and setup is a snap. I do recommend trying to set up the tent first before you are in the camp site. It took us about an hour to figure out the first time. After that maybe 15 minutes (a bit more to pound the stakes in). 2 Room dividers are included but we didn't use them. There was a handy mesh platform on top to put store things (keys?) but we used it to hang our lanterns. Our tent had a small pinhole size hole in a wall. We just covered it with some tape (probably not the best thing to do). Our first camping experience was GREAT and we're looking forward to camping again soon!
Was this review helpful?