Customers Also Bought
- The outdoor camping tent is easy to set up and take down
- This outdoor camping tent is ideal for you and your partner going on a weekend camping trip
- Advanced venting system increases air circulation within the tent
- High tech fly reduces weight, and the camping tent's special coating increases durability and resistance to damaging UV rays
- The outdoor camping tent features durable material to resist wind and rain, and offers the user peace of mind on those harsh and stormy nights
- Comes with 9.5mm fiberglass tent poles, several aluminium pegs and a bag
- Fly Material: 210T Polyester Pongee
- Wall Material: 210T Polyester Pongee
- Floor Material: 210D Oxford Fabric
- Size: 300 x 300 x 180cm / 118.1 x 118.1 x 70.9in (L x W x H)
- Double Layer Double Doors 6 Person Camping Tent, ideal for you and your partner going on a weekend camping trip
- The 6 person camping tent features advanced venting system, increases air circulation within the tent
- High tech fly reduces weight, and the outdoor camping tent is with special coating, increases durability and resistance to damaging UV rays
- Color is random in delivery
How to Choose a Camping Tent:
- Which Time of the Year is It Required for: Camping tents are usually constructed to support comfort in specific type of environments, while conforming themselves to other restraint like weight and durability
- Type of Activity One is Going for: If one is going for a car camping, the weight and size will not be a factor in deciding which camping tent should be chosen, however if going out for mountaineering these factors matter a lot. Depending on the type of activity, some tent shapes and features will be more or less useful; hence this is an important consideration
- Size Requirement: The most popular sizes for camping tents in the present times are two and three person tents. Since, camping tents considerably vary in sizes, it is important to consider that how many people will be sleeping in it. Also, consider what equipment i.e. camping gear, tables and chairs, are needed
- Weight: How will the camper carry the camping tent will also help determine which kind of camping tent is required, as if it would be carried in a trailer or by car, weight will not matter. But if it ii backpacked it need should be light
- Strength: The camping tent must be constituted of a sturdy structure, fastened grommets, double sewn seams, and heavy-duty zippers
- Rain Protection/Waterproof: If a camping tent cannot stand extreme weather conditions it is not worth buying. Hence it is important that the tent is completely seam taped to prevent leaks in the rain
- Easy Set-up: A tent should be easy to erect
- Wind Resistance: A camping tent should be so designed that it does not get blown away in severe winds. Designs like, A-frame, tunnel and dome shaped serve this purpose well
- Ventilation: Ventilation is the most significant consideration while buying a camping tent as in the past, there have been incidents where people die inside camping tents due to suffocation
How to Clean the Camping Tent:
- Remove any loose dirt. This includes any pine needles, leaves, Cones, equipment, etc. Make sure the tent is emptied out before doing any cleaning
- Hose it down with clear water. Rub with a damp cloth or a soft brush you would use to wash a car
- Rinse it off. Make sure you rinse it off thoroughly because sometimes the tent collects soapy water which are difficult to get rid of
- Dry the tent. Put the tent in your backyard or basement and let it dry. The tent may take a while to dry
How to Set Up a Tent for Camping:
Camping. If you are the type to jump at the chance to commune with nature, camping is the way to go! To be comfortable is the main objective in setting up your tent, so that you can enjoy a good night's sleep.
- You're off to go camping and have an outdoor adventure! This will make sure that you are snoozing in a dry and comfortable make-shift home-away-from-home. The first thing you want to do is survey the campsite. You want to find the flattest spot possible that is an open area. You don't want to be under a tree or any structure that will constantly drip on you if it starts to rain. If it doesn't rain you have to be wary of tree sap, bird droppings and/or tree needles.
- Unravel your tarp and lay it out on your chosen spot. Your tarp will keep the floor of your tent as dry as possible, as you can bring it up around the base of your tent if it rains extremely hard. Even if it doesn't rain, the tarp will make sure that dew doesn't soak into the fabric of your tent and creep up the sides. It's amazing how damp everything will get inside the tent from the smallest amount of moisture.
- Once the tarp is laid out, start rolling out your tent. Many of the tents from outdoor specialty shops don't need to be pegged into the ground unless there is an extreme wind. Their bendable tent bars build a free-standing tent. With this type of tent, you can set it up and then pick it up and put the front door in the position you choose. Once this is done, put the waterproof topper or fly on.
- If you have a tent that requires stability from tent lines pegged into the ground, make sure you lay out your tent with the front door in the appropriate spot. Get your tent set up and use your hammer to secure your pegs. If the ground is hard you'll be thankful for the hammer because you can't bring a shoe heavy enough to do that kind of work!
- Once your tent is set up and your topper/fly is on, then inflate your mattress. This can be a queen-size mattress that you inflate with an inflater that plugs into your lighter or the 2-inch ones that self inflate (they're amazingly comfortable). Throw in your sleeping bags or bedding, making sure that nothing touches the sides of the tent as this will draw in unwanted moisture. You are set! Happy trails.
Tips & Warnings:
- If you've just purchased a new tent, make sure that you test setting it up before you leave home. If you end up having to set up your tent in the dark, you want to have some idea of what needs to be done.
- If you think you may end up setting up your tent at night, make sure you have few lanterns and flashlights.
- If you think you are going to have measurable rain, then bringing along a king-size tarp, lots of rope (to secure the tarp to neighboring trees in the campsite) and a pole (to hold up the middle) will be a life saver.
- If you set up an overhead tarp, make sure that your campfire is still well away from it so that you don't burn holes in it from flying embers
- 1 x Camping Tent
- 1 x Installation Accessory Set
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 71.50||USD$ 70.24||USD$ 68.99||USD$ 67.31|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Get DinoPoint™ by Writing reviews, Post Images, or Post Videos. The first five customers can get double points!
Bought this item on05-16-2011
- Other Thoughts: I have actually had this tent for over four years now. Everytime we camp with someone new they always admire it. We have three kids ages 3,7 and 9. We put three queen size mattresses in here no problem with room for the rest of our gear. The kids love to go through the little "doggy door in the back. We have been in rainstorms and never got wet. The rainfly does work great contrary to what another had said. I would reccommend this tent to anyone. The price is unbeatable for the size. The tent is huge.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on04-27-2011
- Other Thoughts: This tent was incredibly large and easy to put up with two people. We had plenty of room for three air mattresses, a large dog kennel, all our gear, and still have room to set up chairs in the center! The sitting and waiting was necessary because of the Northern Michigan thunderstorm (near windy Lake Huron to boot), and we didn't have a drop of moisture leak in! We think it is the best tent we've had yet.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on04-21-2011
- Other Thoughts: I purchased this tent last winter and used it several times this past summer. We spent two weeks in the Black Hills and Yellowstone and slept in this every night. We experienced several nights of heavy rain, strong winds and even some small hail but it remained perfectly dry every night. The only downfall is the completely screen top with a fly. Being the 3rd week in Yellowstone, the nights got very cold, 25F, and being an open top it didn't hold any heat. It was easy to setup with the help of my kids in less than 15 minutes. I would recommend this tent.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on04-18-2011
- Other Thoughts: It is a very nice large tent for late spring thru mid fall.Great for car camping and water tight,for less than a ben you can have a family tent that you want be floating in after a storm.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on04-05-2011
- Other Thoughts: Awesome tent.Extremely spacious and very easy to set up.It took about 30 mins to set it up and we were first time campers.Loved the space and ventilation and height of tent.It was very windy one whole day (25mph), end of the day tent was just fine.Very Very happy with my purchase. My friends called it a mansion in the jungle :)
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on03-29-2011
- Other Thoughts: Well the shipping was great, it was delivered faster than i expected. I tent is just gorgeous and huge, just as all the pictures described it as. Im loving my new tent.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on03-17-2011
- Other Thoughts: This tent is a great tent for a family camping trip. <br/> <br/>Just got back from a 4 night camping trip with my wife and 2 kids. There was plenty of room for a playpen and a 3 year old in one room easily fit 2 twin mattresses side by side and still have room to move the third room was the stash room for toddler gear and luggage. <br/> <br/>On the last night in the mountains there were 20-30 mph gusts of winds with a constant 15-20 mph wind and the tent held up great. <br/> <br/>Easy to set up and take down. Can be put up with 1 person but with 2 people it only takes about 10 min. <br/>I would suggest this tent to anyone on a family camping trip, just make sure you have a large foot print to set up on.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on03-07-2011
- Other Thoughts: I'm a decently experienced camper, and took my son on our first tent-camping experience with this tent. As luck has it, there was a horrible rainstorm--but this tent withstood the rain exceptionally well. I detected no leaks, and I had not sprayed it with sealant before hand. Excellent seams, easy to put it up, too. All the way around, a VERY good deal.
Was this review helpful?