Customers Also Bought
- This Canon 5D Mark II battery grip provides additional controls for easier vertical shooting including shutter release
- The Canon 5D Mark II battery grip has AE lock/FE lock, index/reduce button, main dial, AF-frame-select button, and the aperture/exposure compensation button
- The Canon 5D Mark II battery grip is compatible with up to two LP-E6 Lithium-ion battery packs, or six AA batteries with included battery magazine
- With the included battery magazine, you can alternatively also run the camera off six AA batteries
- Battery grip makes vertical-position shooting simple and effortless
- Main function of this Canon battery grip is an external energy supply
- The Canon 5D battery grip can be used in combination with the camera's batteries
- This battery grip also simplifies the application of light control and shooting pictures sidewise
- This is replacement Canon battery grip, allows your Canon EOS 5D Mark II D-SLR camera to be powered by two LP-E6 batteries simultaneously
The battery grip can enhance camera handling, especially for shooting vertical pictures
- This is a NON-OEM product
- Compatible with: Canon 5D Mark II
- Power Source: 2 x LP-E6/6 x AA Cells
- Size: 14.9 x 11.4 x 7.6cm/5.9 x 4.5 x 3.0in(W x T x H)
- The camera battery grip makes vertical-position shooting simple and effortless
- Vertical shutter release button on the battery grip makes shooting with the camera in a vertical position much easier, adding stability to the camera
- The battery grip can be used in combination with the camera's batteries
- The battery grip provides full vertical shooting controls, which can be independently turned on or off as the photographer needs to enhance camera handling, especially for shooting vertical pictures
- It is compatible with up to two LP-E6 Lithium-ion battery packs, or six AA batteries with included battery magazine
How to Shoot Videos with the Canon 5D Mark II:
The Canon 5D Mark II was released by Canon in 2008. It comes with a full-frame 21.1-megapixel sensor. The camera also has the ability to record 1080 high-definition video and audio through its built-in microphone. External ports are available for a larger microphone as well as an external video screen to view what is being recorded.
- Open the cameras battery compartment door in the bottom of the grip and install a fully charged battery. Open the memory compartment door in the grip of the camera and insert a empty Compact Flash card
- Turn on the camera, and press the menu button on the rear of the camera
- Press the multi-selector button on the rear of the camera above the command wheel to select the "Video Setup" menu
- Position the highlighted selector bar by moving the multi-selector button and select "Movie Recording" field
- Turn the rear command wheel and highlight "LV Func." press the "Set" button in the middle of the command wheel to enable the option, then rotate the command wheel to "Stills + Movie" and press the "Set" button in the center of the wheel
- Adjust the resolution and frame rate by turning the command wheel and select "Movie Display." Press the "Set" button, and then turn the dial to select the resolution and related frame rate you want. Press the "Set" button to lock in your selection
- Rotate the "Exposure Dial" on the top of the camera to either the green box for a fully automatic setting or the "Program" setting, which is indicated with the letter "P"
- Press the "Live View" button on the rear of the camera to start the video screen to view what the camera will be shooting
- Focus the lens by rotating the focusing ring on the lens. Press the "Set" button to start recording. To stop recording, press the "Set" button again. When the camera is recording, there will be small green circle displayed on the LCD screen
Camera Grips & Handles:
Today's digital imaging technologies, such as Digital SLR cameras and video camcorders, afford a fantastic array of photographic options. Faster shutter speeds, lower light capabilities and digital image stabilizers allow for highly creative shots that can help you to become a better photographer. Some of these technologies can be heavy and bulky, however, and lower light or fast motion situations can be difficult to capture. Camera grips and handles can help to stabilize your camera so you can get those amazing shots.
A camera grip functions as a stabilizer for your hand when using a handheld camcorder or SLR. In general, the grip or handle attaches to the camera via the 1/4-inch threaded hole on the base of the camera normally used to attach the camera to a tripod.
Pistol grips attach to the camera via the tripod mount on the base of the camera. Many pistol grips are attached to a monopod staff to allow for extra support and stability. The pistol grip resembles the handle of a gun, hence the name. Hand strap grips attach via the tripod mount and the shoulder strap loop. The adjustable strap wraps around the right side of the camera, effectively locking the camera to your hand. Shoulder mounts are generally used with handheld video camcorders to add extra stability. The camera is mounted on a device that uses an armature that rests on the shoulder and counter-balances the weight of the camera.
Most grips feature some kind of strap or handle that secures the camera to your hand or a staff. Hand grips usually have an adjustable strap to custom fit to your hand size. Some pistol grips feature controls for shutter release built right into the handle for easy use.
Take into account the type of shooting you intend to do, and what type of camera you will be using. If you are using an SLR, a hand strap or pistol grip might work well. If you are using a small handheld camcorder, a pistol grip will do wonders for stability. Hand straps are typically built in to camcorders, so a shoulder mount could give you that extra bit of stability to smooth out your shots.
The benefits of using any kind of grip are numerous, but stability and comfort top the list. By adding even the smallest grip or strap to your camera, you will even out your video footage, eliminate "camera shake" and allow for more creative shots. A grip or mount of some kind also will allow you to shoot for longer periods of time without becoming overly fatigued.
- 1 x Battery Grip
Spec Condition New Type Battery Grip Parameters
Compatible with: Canon 5D Mark II
Power Source: 2 x LP-E6/6 x AA Cells
Power Source Power Source 2 x LP-E6/6 x AA Cells Features Features This battery grip provides additional controls for easier vertical shooting including shutter release
It has AE lock/FE lock, index/reduce button, main dial, AF-frame-select button, and the
Packaging Package Included 1 x Battery Grip
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 52.52||USD$ 51.54||USD$ 50.56||USD$ 49.25||USD$ 49.25|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Get DinoPoint™ by Writing reviews, Post Images, or Post Videos. The first five customers can get double points!
Bought this item on11-22-2011
- Other Thoughts: With the grip and the extra battery, my 5DII is more balance in my hand with the EF24-70mm f/2.8 lens. It does make the camera heavier though. The grip also make it more ergonomic too.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on11-20-2011
- Other Thoughts: I leave this on all the time. I like the feel of the camera with this on. Great for vertical frame shots. Works with one or two batteries installed. With two, extended life is a plus, especially with video which eats battery life.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on11-19-2011
- Other Thoughts: I wouldn't go without a grip on the camera. It makes holding both vertical and horizontal shots easier, especially during longer exposures. The extra battery spot and the ability to use aa batteries in a pinch are priceless as well. The Canon 5D battery grip also adds a more professional look to the camera. I don't mind the extra weight a single bit.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on11-17-2011
- Other Thoughts: Has the added AF-ON button that's sets it apart from previous 5D grip. Has typical Canon build with minumum level of weather sealing. Comes with a back up AA battery option cartridge, which is good for quick swap till more LP-E6 are readily available at a reasonable price.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on11-15-2011
- Other Thoughts: This Canon battery grip is a must have if you takes lots of video clips using your DSLR. You certainly will appreciate the long lasting power supply provided by this item and the ease and flexibility of changing the batteries. <br/>It is also a good item to have if you shoot lots of photos vertically. The vertical grip provided by this item comes very handy in those situations. The item's construction is very solid and fits snugly with the camera body.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on11-09-2011
- Other Thoughts: Easy to install. Adds a little weight but a good one that gives you more comfort while handling your camera. Very easy to familiarize with. A must-have for photographers who want a reliable power source or for long outdoor shootings.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on11-07-2011
- Other Thoughts: The Canon 5D Mark II battery grip makes the camera a bit heavier which was expected but a the cost of a little bit of weight you will gain so much. First of all you will be able to double the battery life time which will also doubles your shooting time. Which means that you will not have to worry about running out of battery, and also with less charge cycles your batteries will last longer. It feels better to hold the camera once you have the grip on, <br/>Over all the Canon 5D Mark II battery grip is a great addition to you camera, if you are thinking about buying it stop thinking and just get it. You Will Not Regret Doing It.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on11-03-2011
- Other Thoughts: First time I've had a battery grip and I really like it. Mates well with my 5D Mk II and is great for portrait shots. Doubles battery life since you have two batteries vs. one. Of course is add substantial weight but that's the tradeoff.
Was this review helpful?