Customers Also Bought
- This Camera Adapter Ring is used to attach the speedlight to the lens front via adapter ring
- This Camera Adapter Ring increases magnification and working distance
- This Camera Adapter Ring allows lens become a Marco lens on camera body
- The adapter step up ring has impact resistance
- It enables lens auto-diaphragm control
- This is a non-OEM product
- Lens: Leica R
- Body: Canon CANON EOS (EF mouth)
- Material: Copper Chrome
- Color: Silver
- Compatible with: CANON 40D 50D 450D 5D 1D
- This Camera Mount Adapter Ring is used to attach the speedlight to the lens front via adapter ring
- This lens increase magnification and working distance
- This lens mount adapter allows lens become a Marco lens on camera body
- Lens ring gives you quiet sharp close pictures and a attractive magification ratio
How to Use Camera Lens Adapter Rings:
- Purchase a close up lense if you are photographing things like plants, insects, jewelry and maybe even food items. Close up lenses, which screw into the front of the camera lens, contain multiple elements of optical glass and are used to change the focus range of the lens. They come in different magnifications and are sometimes sold in sets. A 1X adapter will halve the focus range of your lens. If your lens could focus at 3 feet, you can now focus at 1.5 feet. With a 2X adapter you could focus .75 feet. They dramatically reduce the depth of field, as is true with all macro photography. They are also usually the least expensive accessory lenses to purchase
- Telephoto Adapter: Buy telephoto adapters if you need to extend the telephoto range of the lens. These also contain multiple optical glass elements and are attached to the rear of the lens and then directly onto the camera. They are more expensive than close lenses and are very camera specific since they need to couple with the camera's autofocus and exposure mechanisms. You need to also be conscious of the weight it will add to the lens. A 2X adapter will turn a 200mm lens into a 400mm lens. It can also be used with zoom telephoto lenses. These adapters are great for sports and wildlife photography and are also used in street photography
- Bellows: Purchase an adapter that will alter the perspective of your camera in the same way a view camera does if you are doing architectural and scenic photography or any assignment where the perspective is critical. You can purchase an adapter like the one pictured at the top of this article from LensBaby (see Resources below). These adapters screw into the front of the lens and allow you to tilt the front element to alter the perspective and eliminate converging lines. Another way is to purchase a bellows like the one pictured here. This option actually provides more control since you have a bellows extension and front element tilt both available. You can always adjust perspective in post production, but you will lose some of the image in the editing process
- Fisheye Adapter: Buy special effects lens adapters like the fisheye adapter (pictured here) if you need to turn your wide-angle lens into a fisheye lens. You can also find polarizing filters to minimize reflections from water and glass. Both of these adapters are useful in general photography and provide a function that cannot be achieved in post production. There are also multiple image adapters, clear spot adapters, soft focus adapters and many more. These are much less useful in the digital age since all of the special effects can be easily created in post production
- 1 x Camera Mount Adapter Ring
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 9.22||USD$ 8.96||USD$ 8.69||USD$ 8.34|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.