Customers Also Bought
Spec Price $10.39-$19.99
- This product is used to attach the speedlight to the lens front via adapter ring
- This Canon Adapter Ring increase magnification and working distance
- This Nikon Lens to Canon EOS EF Adapter Ring allows lens become a Marco lens on camera body
- The adapter step up ring has impact resistance
- It enables lens auto-diaphragm control
- This is a non-OEM product
- Lens: Nikon Lens
- Body: Canon CANON EOS (EF mouth)
- Material: Copper Chrome
- Color: Silver
- Compatible with: CANON
- If you have a camera, you can make the most of your equipment and use it with a wide variety of filters hoods caches
- With this adapter ring, you can experiment by taking close pictures of various small items such as stamps, coins and insects ect.
- Reference number of the camera data to optimize the plant design drawings to achieve high precision machines to better protect your camera
What is Adapter Rings?
- Adapter Rings allow the adaption of "Series Sized Filters" to your lens. Adapter rings contain two components: an adapter ring and a retaining ring. A Series Sized filter is a glass filter that does not contain filter threads. The Series Filter is held in place between the Adapter ring and the Retaining Ring
- The advantage of this method is utilizing same sized filter on a number of different sized lenses by attaching different sized lens adapters
- Not all lenses are designed with standard filter accessory screw in thread sizes. For these lenses, many of which are very popular, the way to mount a filter is via an adapter ring. A main feature of adapter rings is that you can utilize one size filter with a number of different sized lenses via different adapter rings
- An Adapter ring consists of two parts: an adapter ring and a retaining ring. The non-threaded filter is held in place between the two as you screw the retaining ring into the adapter ring. The adapter ring is than screwed directly into the lens or is mounted to the outside diameter of the lens barrel via a setscrew lock ring adapter
- To stack non-threaded filters, a second retaining ring is required to be threaded into the first retaining ring and the second filter is than held in place between the two
- Adapter rings contain two measuring specifications: 1) the direct screw in size to the lens such as 86mm, 95Cmm, etc / or outside lens diameter to mount a setscrew lock ring and 2) the size of the filter that the adapter wil1 accommodate
- Example: 105Cmm-4-1/2'' screws directly into a lens requiring a 105Cmm accessory size and accepts 4-1/2"round size non-threaded filters
- Example: 124SSLR-138mm features an adapter that set screws over a lens barrel (SSLR) with an outside diameter of 124mm and accepts 138mm round non-threaded filters
- Larger or smaller filters than the designated filter size may also be utilized on lenses via a Step Up or
- Step Down ring. To determine which type ring you need, start with the lens accessory size of your lens and convert it to the desired filter size needed to be used
- Example: A lens featuring a 62mm accessory size with the need to mount a 77mm filter would require a 62mm-77mm Step Up ring
- Example: A lens requiring a 58mm accessory size with the need to mount a 52mm filter would require a 58mm-52mm Step Down ring. It is not suggested to utilize a Step Down ring more than a two-size difference between the lens and filter otherwise lens vignetting may result
- 1 x Camera Mount Adapter Ring
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 8.67||USD$ 8.37||USD$ 8.09||USD$ 7.83||USD$ 7.59|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.