- Rubber eyepiece eyecup provide cushioning around the camera's eyepiece
- Especially useful to eyeglass wearers
- Eye cup Eb is made of hollow rubber for soft eye contact even when wearing glasses
- It is easy to use
- Provides cushioning around camera's eyepiece
- 100% new, high quality and popular design
- The eyepiece eyecup provides cushioning around camera's eyepiece
- This Canon camera eyecup can protect lens from scratches and impacts, protection for the front lens element against rain and mechanical damage
- Material: Rubber
- Interface: Bayonet
- Compatible with: Canon EF 18-200MM f/3.5-5.6 IS USM, EF 28-200mm f/3.5-5.6 USM, EF 28-200mm f/3.5-5
- Prevent glare by stopping light from coming into the Canon camera eyecup at side angles
- A super cool digital rubber eyecup is just waiting for you to sew it to one of your favorite accessories
- Regardless if you're a casual photographer/videographer or a serious "prosumer" there's a Canon lens hood designed with your needs in mind
- Rubber eyepiece eyecup provides cushioning around the camera's eyepiece
- This camera eyecup can also serve as some protection for your valuable lens, since it extends beyond the surface of the lens, shielding it from debris, moisture, bumps, and even fingerprints
How to Use Lens Hood in Studio:
- Remove the lens cap from the camera
- Attach the lens hood to the camera. Lens hoods attach by screwing into, clipping onto, or fitting over the outside of the lens
- Check the shadow of the lens hood. If direct light is passing into the lens, it will appear as a "lens flare". Adjust the lens hood to block direct light by twisting it on the lens
- Check the position of the lights, reflectors and subject. Using a lens hood is preferable in a studio situation in which the lights, reflectors, and subject are set up optimally, but light is still directly entering the lens and causing flares. If there is no better orientation for the studio lighting equipment or subject, a lens hood is the best choice to block excess, flaring light
Methods to Clean Mold on Camera Lens:
- Purchase a cleaning product. These include Clorox Germicidal Spray, Tilex Mildew Remover and 500 PSI Mask Scrub. You can use almost any product that removes mold on glasses or lenses. Read the warning label for the product you choose
- Rub the lens cloth over the camera lens. Remove any grime or dirt that is present. This will allow you to see the damage more clearly
- Dip one lens cloth in warm water. Squeeze out any surplus of water. Extra water can seep into the camera if not careful
- Wipe the lens with the damp cloth. Concentrate on the mold section and any small creases around the camera lens. This will move any remaining dirt
- Spray or pour a drop of cleaner on the second lens cloth. Polish the camera lens thoroughly. Cover ever part of the mold pores including around any creases
- Use the third lens cloth to wipe the moisture off. Towel it completely dry. Then store it in a safe, dry location
- Close the eyepiece shutter of the camera and unlock it
- Remove the rubber from the eyepiece
- Remove the black ring from the rear of the eyecup
- Attach the eyepiece to the eyecup
- Replace the black ring on the rear of the assembly
- Reattach the eyecup assembly o the viewfinder by turning it clockwise until it is tightly in place
- With cameras having an eyepiece lock, open the eyepiece shutter, and lock it
- Disable auto focus on your camera or camcorder and try manually focusing the camera or the camcorder for optimum results. Once the desired sharpness is achieved, adjust the Night Patriot Night Vision Monocular's front lens to change the focus
- 1 x JYC EW-78D Digital Camera Lens Hood for Canon EF 18-200MM f / 3.5-5.6 IS USM
Spec Condition New Type Eyepiece Eyecup Material Rubber Features Features Rubber eyepiece eyecup provide cushioning around the camera's eyepiece
Especially useful to eyeglass wearers
Eye cup Eb is made of hollow rubber for soft eye contact even when we
Packaging Package Included 1 x JYC EW-78D Digital Camera Lens Hood for Canon EF 18-200MM f / 3.5-5.6 IS USM
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 6.43||USD$ 5.95||USD$ 5.54||USD$ 5.18||USD$ 4.87|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
John H. Gardner
Bought this item on03-20-2011
- Other Thoughts: This shade, made by Canon is much better, a better fit and more sturdy than a generic shade sold by a famous NYC store. It is well worth the price, and does not interfere with the use of filters. Best Eyepiece Eyecup
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on02-15-2011
- Other Thoughts: If you photograph outdoors, you need to have this Camera Eyecup in your kit along with the UV filter. Its original canon and priced just right.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on03-09-2011
- Other Thoughts: Good Canon Rubber Eyecup, good and fairly well made, with a small price, get pleasure from using it.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on02-21-2011
- Other Thoughts: Good product. <br/>Only used it a couple times. Ben to busy fishing Lake Okeechobee. <br/>It cuts down the suns glare in pictures on the lake. must take hood off for flash pictures, or you get a shadow effect.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on02-28-2011
- Other Thoughts: I bought this Rubber Eyecup to go with my 18-135mm kit lens that came with my 60d. at the time of purchase it was less than $20 dollars. the generic brands are usually under $10 dollars but with my past experience with generic lens hoods i wanted to try a canon lens hood. it was basically half of the regular price so i decided to buy it. i liked this lens hood a lot because it fit nice on my lens hood and i didn't have to force anything. it was a perfect fit and slipped on easily. i also liked that when you are not using it you can flip it inwards some generic lens hoods do not have this feature so i believe that this alone was worth the extra price.
Was this review helpful?