- The workmanship of the Canon lens adapter ring is so delicate that you will surely feel satisfied
- With the help of the Canon lens adapter, you can add the art effect of the photos you take
- Completely manual control, manual focus and manual exposure, this canon lens adapter ring will bring you totally different experience
- With the help of the Cannon lens adapter, you can shoot whatever you want with no limit
- The lens adapter ring will help you show us a different world under the camera lens
- With this lens adapter ring, you can experiment by taking close pictures of various small items such as stamps, coins and insects etc
- This is a NON-OEM Product
- Compatible with: All Canon FD interface lens and SONY NEX ILDC and NEX-VG10 video camera
- Color: Black
- Material: Aluminium Alloy
- Practical and beautiful, the Canon lens adapter ring is a must-have for your beloved camera
- Precision optics and aluminium alloy construction, it's durable enough for habitual use
- Completely manual control, manual focus and manual exposure with this Canon lens adapter
- The Canon lens adapter allows you to attach Canon FD mount lens to SONY NEX cameras
- The package of the Canon lens adapter is thick enough to make sure that your product will not be damaged
What is Adapter Rings:
- Adapter Rings allow the adaption of "Series Sized Filters" to your lens. Adapter rings contain two components: an adapter ring and a retaining ring. A Series Sized filter is a glass filter that does not contain filter threads. The Series Filter is held in place between the Adapter ring and the Retaining Ring
- The advantage of this method is utilizing same sized filter on a number of different sized lenses by attaching different sized lens adapters
- Not all lenses are designed with standard filter accessory screw in thread sizes. For these lenses, many of which are very popular, the way to mount a filter is via an adapter ring. A main feature of adapter rings is that you can utilize one size filter with a number of different sized lenses via different adapter rings
- An Adapter ring consists of two parts: an adapter ring and a retaining ring. The non-threaded filter is held in place between the two as you screw the retaining ring into the adapter ring. The adapter ring is than screwed directly into the lens or is mounted to the outside diameter of the lens barrel via a setscrew lock ring adapter
- To stack non-threaded filters, a second retaining ring is required to be threaded into the first retaining ring and the second filter is than held in place between the two
- Adapter rings contain two measuring specifications: 1) the direct screw in size to the lens such as 86mm, 95Cmm, etc / or outside lens diameter to mount a setscrew lock ring and 2) the size of the filter that the adapter wil1 accommodate
- Example: 105Cmm-4-1/2'' screws directly into a lens requiring a 105Cmm accessory size and accepts 4-1/2"round size non-threaded filters
- Example: 124SSLR-138mm features an adapter that set screws over a lens barrel (SSLR) with an outside diameter of 124mm and accepts 138mm round non-threaded filters
- Larger or smaller filters than the designated filter size may also be utilized on lenses via a Step Up or
- Step Down ring. To determine which type ring you need, start with the lens accessory size of your lens and convert it to the desired filter size needed to be used
- Example: A lens featuring a 62mm accessory size with the need to mount a 77mm filter would require a 62mm-77mm Step Up ring
- Example: A lens requiring a 58mm accessory size with the need to mount a 52mm filter would require a 58mm-52mm Step Down ring. It is not suggested to utilize a Step Down ring more than a two-size difference between the lens and filter otherwise lens vignetting may result
How to Use Camera Lens Adapter Rings:
- Purchase a close up lense if you are photographing things like plants, insects, jewelry and maybe even food items. Close up lenses, which screw into the front of the camera lens, contain multiple elements of optical glass and are used to change the focus range of the lens. They come in different magnifications and are sometimes sold in sets. A 1X adapter will halve the focus range of your lens. If your lens could focus at 3 feet, you can now focus at 1.5 feet. With a 2X adapter you could focus .75 feet. They dramatically reduce the depth of field, as is true with all macro photography. They are also usually the least expensive accessory lenses to purchase
- Telephoto Adapter: Buy telephoto adapters if you need to extend the telephoto range of the lens. These also contain multiple optical glass elements and are attached to the rear of the lens and then directly onto the camera. They are more expensive than close lenses and are very camera specific since they need to couple with the camera's autofocus and exposure mechanisms. You need to also be conscious of the weight it will add to the lens. A 2X adapter will turn a 200mm lens into a 400mm lens. It can also be used with zoom telephoto lenses. These adapters are great for sports and wildlife photography and are also used in street photography
- Bellows: Purchase an adapter that will alter the perspective of your camera in the same way a view camera does if you are doing architectural and scenic photography or any assignment where the perspective is critical. You can purchase an adapter like the one pictured at the top of this article from LensBaby (see Resources below). These adapters screw into the front of the lens and allow you to tilt the front element to alter the perspective and eliminate converging lines. Another way is to purchase a bellows like the one pictured here. This option actually provides more control since you have a bellows extension and front element tilt both available. You can always adjust perspective in post production, but you will lose some of the image in the editing process
- Fisheye Adapter: Buy special effects lens adapters like the fisheye adapter (pictured here) if you need to turn your wide-angle lens into a fisheye lens. You can also find polarizing filters to minimize reflections from water and glass. Both of these adapters are useful in general photography and provide a function that cannot be achieved in post production. There are also multiple image adapters, clear spot adapters, soft focus adapters and many more. These are much less useful in the digital age since all of the special effects can be easily created in post production
- 1 x Adapter Ring
Spec Condition New Type Adapter Ring Compatibility All Canon FD interface lens and SONY NEX ILDC and NEX-VG10 video camera Color Black Material Aluminium Alloy Features Features The workmanship of the Canon lens adapter ring is so delicate that you will surely feel satisfied
With the help of the Canon lens adapter, you can add the art effect of the photos you take
Packaging Package Included 1 x Adapter Ring
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||Rp 331.300||Rp 315.800||Rp 300.300||Rp 279.700|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Bought this item on11-15-2011
- Other Thoughts: A site I've accidentally stumbled across but one I would heartily recommend. Wide variety of goods available and all at great prices. Customer service was great when I called to check on my order.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on12-20-2011
- Other Thoughts: They want your business, and do not seem to push small customers like myself to the side to make way for larger purchases. A fantastic company who I will do business with again, and again!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on10-24-2011
- Other Thoughts: The Canon Lens Adapter Ring was exactly what I expected it to be. Considering the price, it is a great deal and I highly recommend it for anyone interested in purchasing it. This is my second purchase from your store. I guarantee it won't be my last. Highly recommended.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on11-03-2011
- Other Thoughts: I think I got what I paid for. This is essentially a Canon Lens Adapter Ring, which have never been known to improve an optical system, but I've experimented with it enough to know it's limitations and in which situations I should use it.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on11-30-2011
- Other Thoughts: Their customer service is great, in particular I was in contact with you, I asked him a lot of questions because I like to know things in detail and he always replied very kindly. I could get my product as customized as I wanted it to be. And it's a first class product, it works like a charm. In short, awesome product, awesome support.
Was this review helpful?