Customers Also Bought
- Bright colors
- Increased optical density
- Economical system, keep the cartridge, replace the color
- Replacement color tanks for the this high quality color ink jet cartridge
- Four colors ink cartridges for continuous use on applicable models
- This is a non-OEM product
- Compatible with: BJC3000 BJC6000 S400 S450 S600 S4500
- Ink Color: Black & Cyan & Yellow & Magenta
- Dimension: 80 x 50 x 20mm / 3.1 x 2.0 x 0.8in (L x W x H)
- These inkjet ink cartridges are c compatible with Printers BJC3000 BJC6000 S400 S450 S600 S4500
- These cheap printer ink cartridges are manufactured to meet or exceed the original manufacturer's specs and performance standards
- Made of high quality material, these cheapest ink cartridges are durable for a long time use in daily life
- And with the simple and practical design, these inkjet ink cartridges are easy and convenient for you operate
- The appropriate size and light weight design of these inkjet ink cartridges are portable for you to carry aside
How to Handle Inkjet Print Cartridges?
- How to handle inkjet print cartridges
Experts expect more than 53 trillion digital pages will be in existence by the year 2010. As more people get their news and information from the web, the demand for faster, simpler, and cheaper means of printing out the information they want will continue to grow as well. One of the least expensive and highest quality options available to home and small business users is the inkjet printer. These units employ easy to maintain print cartridges rather than expensive laser toner or cumbersome, old-fashion ink ribbons. These print cartridges perform admirably as long as they are handled properly.
- Keep print cartridges sealed in the original package until they are needed. Store them upright in a temperature controlled room between 60 to 78 degrees F. If you keep a supply of print cartridges on hand, be sure to check the "Install By" date that is printed on the packaging. Rotate supplies so the oldest cartridge will be used first.
- Remove the print cartridge from its packaging immediately prior to installing it in the printer. Hold the cartridge upright with the label on top. Hold the cartridge only by the black plastic sides. Remove the protective tape from the bottom of the print cartridge. Do not touch the print nozzle or copper contacts.
- Insert the print cartridge into the appropriate carriage slot. Align the print heads if necessary.
- Store partially used ink cartridges, such as a photo cartridge, in a print cartridge protector by sliding the cartridge into the protector at a slight angle. Press the cartridge forward until it snaps into place. An airtight plastic bag can be used as a substitute for a print cartridge protector.
- Remove empty or expired print cartridges as soon as possible. Place the old cartridge in a plastic bag for disposal or recycling.
Tips & Warnings
- Dropping or jarring print cartridges can cause temporary or permanent printing problems.
- Do not attempt to reattach the plastic tape to the print cartridge. Reattaching the tape damages the print cartridge.
- Never insert any foreign object into the print cartridge. Such action could result in damage to the cartridge and could cause ink to be discharged onto you or your clothing.
How to Refill an Inkjet Cartridge?
Printers have become more affordable, but replacing ink cartridges is still a strain on the budget. To save money, you can refill and reuse inkjet ink cartridges instead of buying new ones. This might seem like a small step in the grand scheme of computer technology; but it can save you hundreds of dollars over the lifetime of your printer. Follow these steps to learn how to refill an inkjet cartridge.
- Purchase an ink cartridge refilling kit. Such kits can be found online, at electronics stores and even in department stores. These kits are much less expensive than the replacement ink cartridges, and they come with everything you'll need to get the job done.
- Carefully remove the empty ink cartridge from the printer. It's best to hold it by the top, handling only the plastic parts of the cartridge. Do not touch the metal backing of the cartridge.
- Check the empty cartridge to find out how much ink it holds. This will be important to know before you refill it.
- Create a small hole in the top of the empty ink cartridge using a sharp pointed object.
- Use the syringe from your refill kit to extract the appropriate amount of ink from the ink container.
- Put the tip of the needle into the hole in the top of the empty cartridge, and slowly inject the ink. It's very important to do this at a slow and steady pace.
- Return any unused ink from the syringe back into the bottle or ink container. Then clean the syringe so that it can be used again.
- Reinstall the refilled ink cartridge in your printer, using the instructions that came with your printer. Avoid touching the metal areas of the cartridge.
- Make sure the ink cartridge is working properly by running your printer's testing and cleaning cycles several times. If you're not familiar with this process, check your printer's manual for instructions. Repeat this step until you are satisfied with the performance of your refilled ink cartridge.
Tips & Warnings
- Refill cartridges over the sink in case to prevent messes.
- Use different syringes for different colors.
- The hole you make in the cartridge does not have to be repaired. The cartridge should work fine with the hole.
- Injecting ink too quickly into the cartridge may cause air-related problems such as foaming and bubbling. This could damage the ink cartridge.
- 1 x Four Colors Ink Jet Cartridge
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 8.13||USD$ 7.63||USD$ 7.20||USD$ 6.81||USD$ 6.46|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.