Customers Also Bought
- Canon printer ink cartridges with exclusive, low profile ink cartridge for continuous use on applicable models
- The Canon printer ink cartridges are pre-filled there is no mess or hassle when it comes time to fill it
- The Canon printer ink cartridges are designed specifically for continuous use
- Printer ink cartridge is easy to install, you don't have to deal with the headache of resetting ink levels and warnings
- The recycling ink cartridges supply system enables you to continue using the same cartridge and reset itself
- This is a non-OEM product
- Compatible with: Canon IP3300 4200 5200 5300 6600
- Color: Blue, Black, Red, Yellow
- Size: 135 x 110 x 60mm/5.3 x 4.3 x 2.4in(L x W x H)
- Cable Length: 1000mm/39.4in
- This is a useful continuous ink system for Canon IP3300 4200 5200 5300 6600
- High quality of refillable ink cartridge easy refill directly from the refill hole
- The tubing acts as a vacuum to extract ink from the reservoir and keep the cartridge full of ink
What is Ink cartridge?
- An ink cartridge or inkjet cartridge is a replaceable component of an inkjet printer that contains the ink (and sometimes the print head itself) that is spread on paper during printing. Each ink cartridge contains one or more partitioned ink reservoirs; certain manufacturers also add electronic contacts and a chip that communicates with the printer
How to Refill Ink Cartridges?
- Refilling your ink cartridges by yourself is a good idea if you want to save some money and it's also a really good idea because some new cartridges for printers can cost around 70 to $80
- A refill kit might cost the same price but you can use it to refill your cartridges numerous times. Most kits might come with a tool to puncture your ink cartridge and a tube of ink along with a syringe tip for inserting the ink into the cartridge. You'll also need something to seal the ink cartridge once you've punctured it. We're going to use hot glue but you could also use scotch tape or any other kind of air type flat tape
- Duct tape is not recommended because it's ridged and that actually let's air into to your cartridge and it can cause leaking of the ink and it can really not be good for your printer. So the first step is to open your printer and remove the cartridge that you want to fill. We're going to refill this black cartridge, which has already been refilled before so you can see there's hot glue sealing the top. First thing you're going to need is a piece of tape. In this case, duct tape can work but it's only for a short term cover and not something that you actually want to seal the ink cartridge with. This is to make sure that your ink doesn't leak while you're working with a cartridge, so you'll want to keep this pressed over the ink cartridge head and you want to make sure that it's very tight and you keep the pressure on the whole time you're working with the cartridge. So I'm going to peel back the hot glue. Now we're going to fill the cartridge. You want to make sure that when filling the cartridge the needle doesn't go all the way in. It should only be towards the top because once you fill it and release the pressure from the inkbottle, it's going to cause some of that ink to go back up into the bottle if it's down too far. Put the needle in just a little bit. Enough to make sure it's in there and then just squeeze and it'll fill your cartridge. You should fill slowly and you can watch the ink level rise as you fill the cartridge
- Once you've filled your cartridge with ink, you can place tape or re-glue the hole very simply. After placing the glue you might want to blow on it and make sure it cools down
- After a little period of cooling you can use your finger to press the glue down over the hole and make sure that it's air tight
How to Make an Ink Cartridge Last Longer?
Printer cartridges are expensive to replace and their costs quickly add up over time. You can make the cartridges in your printer last longer by following a few steps. The following will show you how.
- Click "Preferences" when your print tool box comes up after you click "print." Choose the "Draft" option instead of "Normal" or "Best" to make your printer use less ink when printing
- Click the "Advanced" tab while in the "Printing Preferences" window. Choose the "Print in Grayscale" option to print in only black and gray to save on your color ink
- Use fonts that aren't thick and avoid big bold letters in the text if you can. If you need to use a larger point size for your title's font, use a gray-colored font instead of using black or a color
- Remove a color cartridge that isn't printing all the colors and wipe the bottom of it where the ink comes out firmly with a damp paper towel or lint-free cloth to unclog the nozzle instead of replacing it with a new cartridge. This will help the colors of ink flow more freely from the cartridge
- Continue to print even when your printer light comes on or you get a warning saying that your ink is low instead of changing the cartridge immediately. You may get hundreds of extra pages out of a cartridge by doing this. Keep printing until the ink is almost completely gone
Tips & Warnings:
- Recycle your old cartridges by returning them to recycle bins in stores or schools. will give you $2.50 off your next cartridge purchase if you bring it in when buying your refill cartridge
- 1 x 5 in 1 Ink Cartridge Set for Canon IP3300 4200 5200 5300 6600
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 12.50||USD$ 11.91||USD$ 11.33||USD$ 10.55|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.