- A set of this ink cartridge is with four colors, cyan, magenta, yellow and black
- This Canon ink cartridge is quite easy to install
- For the medium to high-volume ink users can choose our continuous Canon ink cartridge system
- Incredible savings compared to the cost of print ink cartridge
- The inkjet ink cartridge is designed with absolute structure, peculiar appearance and excellent quality
- The Canon ink cartridge is designed specifically for continuous use
- This is a non-OEM product
- Compatible with: Canon IX4000 5000
- Size: 110 x 108 x 60mm/4.3 x 4.3 x 2.4in(L x W x H)
- Cable Length: 700mm/27.6in
- This print ink cartridge system is designed specially for Canon printers
- There are four colors designed with this Canon ink cartridge system, cyan, magenta, yellow and black
- This reservoir allows printing for an extended period of time without running out
- The tubing acts as a vacuum to extract ink from the reservoir and keep the cartridge full of ink
- This Canon ink cartridge system enable you to continuous using the same cartridge and reset itself
How to Refill Your Inkjet Printer's Ink Cartridges?
- Inkjet printer replacement cartridges are obnoxiously overpriced and sometimes a hassle to acquire, especially for older printers. The good news is you can refill them yourself at a fraction of the cost. Here's how...
Get an ink refill kit appropriate for your printer
- If your printer is not color, this task is very easy. Walmart and other such stores sell black ink replacements in a very nice kit - see picture attached to this step
- If your printer is color, it's likely it has a black ink cartridge as well as one for cyan, magenta and yellow. If your local store doesn't carry these (as mine didn't), you can pick the kit displayed in the picture dirt cheap on ebay
- Many color printers have an extra large black cartridge (or sometimes more than one) along with smaller color ones. In this case, it's handy to purchase the black ink locally and get the others online. This was the option that made the most sense for us
- Keep the replacement ink on hand so you can react quickly when your printer runs out of one
Prepare your work area by laying out old newspaper
- No matter how careful you are and no matter how many times you've done this, some ink will find its way onto your work area. Lay down a newspaper over your work area
- Keep a few spare tissues nearby to quickly clean any ink that gets on your hands or on the outside of the cartridges
- Although not required, I typically put a latex glove on my left hand since it comes in the most contact with the ink
Gain access to your ink cartridges
- You may have to refer to your printer's manual to see how to do this. On my Cannon printer, I only have to lift the cover and the printer moves the cartridges to an accessible location, as shown here
- If you no longer have your manual, it's common that these manuals can be found online somewhere. One way or another, experiment until you gain access to your cartridges
Remove the cartridges
- Carefully remove each cartridge and place it onto your newspaper. Your printer's manual should give details on exactly how to remove these. Typically this is a pretty straight forward process
Insert the bottom refill plug
- As shown in the picture, there will be a plug in your refill kit that should fit into the ink cartridge's dispensing hole
- Press firmly until it slips into the hole - this will prevent your ink from running out as you're refilling the cartridge
Create the refill hole, if necessary
- You will only have to do this the first time. Typically there will a spot for refilling on your cartridge which will have some sort of obstruction in it. Use the little tool shown in the picture to first screw into and then pull out whatever is in this hole
- This step can be a bit of a hassle but thankfully you only have to do it once
- In the picture shown here, the tool is shown on the left. In this case, the obstruction did not need to be removed since this was done years ago
- Remove refill plug, if not doing this for the first time:
- Carefully pry up on the plug until it pulls out. Place to the side
Refill the ink
- As shown in the picture, carefully insert the end of the refill tube into the cartridge and squeeze until it fills up
Replace refill plug
- Re-insert the refill plug removed earlier, pressing firmly until it sets back into its original position
- Most refill kits include these plugs if you're doing this for the first time
- It's very important that you get this plug in all the way as failure to do so will create some wasted ink (and a mess) in the next step.
Put cartridges back into your printer
- After ensuring you've securely replaced the refill plug in the previous step, remove the larger plug (used in step 5) and re-insert the cartridge into your printer
- Repeat for each of your cartridges...
- 1 x Ink Cartridge Set for Canon IX4000 5000
Spec Condition New Type Print Ink Cartridge Set Compatibility Canon IX4000 5000 Dimension 110 x 108 x 60mm/4.3 x 4.3 x 2.4in(L x W x H)
Features Features A set of this ink cartridge is with four colors, cyan, magenta, yellow and black
Quite easy to install
For the medium to high-volume ink users can choose our continuous Canon ink cart
Packaging Package Included 1 x Ink Cartridge Set for Canon IX4000 5000
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 10.53||USD$ 9.84||USD$ 9.14||USD$ 8.22|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Bought this item on12-08-2011
- Other Thoughts: This Canon Ink Cartridge beats the price. It's simple and far less expensive. Recycle your cartridges somewhere else.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on01-20-2012
- Other Thoughts: It arrived quickly. I recommend using this Print Ink Cartridge no matter what, so that you don't have to change so often. I also recommend this vendor based on my experience with them. Just buy it.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on12-15-2011
- Other Thoughts: This Print Ink Cartridge is very good in that the quality of printing is great and the larger size works much longer.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on12-27-2011
- Other Thoughts: This is a useful continuous ink system. It is great and easy to use. I like it. It makes the print easy.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on11-16-2011
- Other Thoughts: This Canon Ink Cartridge was reasonably priced, was as advertised, and delivered in a timely manner.
Was this review helpful?