Customers Also Bought
- The digital camera Case has features of dustproof, waterproof, wind and sand proof, rain and sow proof
- Made of high quality PC and ABS, this digital camera case protect well
- DSLR camera Case is suitable for outdoor, beach, swimming pool and under usage
- While ensuring full protection to your camera, it makes you enjoy the fun of picture shooting under water, and is the necessory standard equipment for outdoor activities
- Transparent soft cover supporting all kinds of operation of camera
- Qualified for waterproof tests, this digital camera bag can protect your camera to be safe
- Suitable for most DSLRs, this stylish waterproof camera case is a nice present to sent to your friends and relatives
- Compatible with: Nikon, Sony, Canon, Pentax, Panasonic, Olympus, Fujifilm, Leica, Casio, Sanyo, DCS, Samsung, BenQ, Ricoh,etc.
- Material: PC, ABS, Si
- Operating Temperature: -10°C ~ +40°C
- The maximum Waterproof depth：40m
- Net weight:350g
- Color: yellow
- Size: 12 x 10 x 5cm/4.7 x 4 x 2in
- Digital camera Case has features of dustproof, waterproof, wind and sand proof, rain and sow proof
- Made of high quality PC and ABS, it is Protects well
- It comes with an adjustable and detachable shoulder strap so you can hang it round your neck or shoulder
- Camera case cover is suitable for outdoor, beach, swimming pool and under usage
- Size in detail, qualified for waterproof tests, this digital camera bag can protect your camera to be safe
- Suitable for most DSLRs, this stylish waterproof camera case is a nice present to sent to your
How to Take Care of a DSLR
Digital Single Lens Reflex (DSLR) camera ownership requires much less technical know-how than even film SLRs, but proper maintenance and storage can keep your camera and lenses working beautifully for much longer, and can save you hundreds in repair and replacement costs down the line.
Always store your camera in a hard case.
- Soft camera bags are light and convenient--great for day trips and hikes. But at the end of the day (and especially when traveling) your camera should always go in a hard case. Accidents happen all the time, and when push comes to shove a little neoprene (or worse, a layer of poly fill) won't keep your expensive equipment safe.
- A hard case can stand up to a lot more abuse. For example, I was in a terrible car accident a few years ago, and my camera (in a hard case) was in the front seat with me, sitting on the floor. When the engine block was pushed back it shattered my femur... but my camera case, and the gear inside, was fine. Three years later, the case is still in use. It did not require professional repair. The accepted standard for safety in hard cases is Pelican. Pelican cases are air- and water-tight, they float, and the cases and their contents are guaranteed for life against everything except meteor showers and small children.
Always cap your lens when you're not actually taking a picture.
- Any time your camera is set down or there's a lull in action, put a lens cap on your lens. Lenses become dirty and scratched easily, and can be very expensive to replace. A scratched lens can result in scratches or spots appearing on photographs. Additionally a lens cap can absorb damage if something hits the lens or if the camera is dropped, but without the cap the lens itself is more likely to shatter.
- Keep a lens cloth, brush, and cleaning solution with you whenever you have your camera.
- Keeping lenses clean helps prevent scratches from particles and keeps images crisp. Always use cleaning supplies intended for cameras, and make sure to follow the directions on packages.
- Keep a clear or UV filter on lenses at all times.
- Filters cover the lens completely, so anything that would scratch the lens would instead scratch the filter. If the filter becomes too scratched to use, just replace it. Clear filters are generally very inexpensive, especially compared to the cost of replacing the lens itself.
Keep camera equipment out of intense heat and damp weather.
- Heat can cause lenses to break and can of course damage any electronics. Never leave your camera in a hot car for long periods, and if you feel your camera or lenses becoming hot after a day of shooting in the sun, try to get into a cooler area and let them resume normal temperature.
- If you live in a very humid area, make sure you store your equipment in airtight cases. When shooting in fog, rain, or near bodies of water where splashing might occur, use an all-weather bag or underwater housing. At the very least, put a gallon-sized ziplock bag around your camera with a hole for the lens.
- Send your camera body in for professional cleaning occasionally.
- If you shoot often, I'd recommend at least once a year, more if you shoot outdoors often or under harsh conditions.
- 1 x Waterproof Digital Camera Case
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 142.91||USD$ 139.74||USD$ 136.57||USD$ 132.34|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.