Customers Also Bought
- Universal hot shoe interface, compatible with Canon, Nikon, Sigma, Olympus, Pentax, etc.
- Globally univeral 433Mhz frequency, 4 channels
- With studio flash interface, can trigger several kinds of studio flashes
- Transmitting distance up to 30M, no limits with directions or angles
- 1/4" nut can be connected with tripod or light holder to make flashlight safe and stable
- Speedy frequency regulation, convinient for photographers to shoot
- Energy-saving design with 12V 23A battery of transmitter and 2 AAA batteries(not included) of receiver
- Comes with a PC sync cord for cameras without hot shoe socket
- Adds an umbrella holder, no need extra flash socket
- Power of transmitter: 23A 12V mini battery(included, about one year lifetime)
- Power of the receiver(AC): 2 * 1.5V AAA Alkaline Battery(not included)
- Outdoor working distance: max. 30m / 90feet (open area, no fraise)
- Indoor operating distance: max. 25m / 75feet
- Channel: 4 channels
- Frequency: 433Mhz
- Synchronous speed: Max. 1/250sec
- Umbrella socket: approx. 0.8cm / 0.24in
- Color: black
- Material: metal + plastic
- Package size: approx. 7.5 * 6.5 * 4.6cm / 2.25 * 1.95 * 1.38in
- Package weight: 97g / 3.42oz
- Canon SpeedLite 580EX II, 580EX, 550EX, 540EZ, 520EZ, 430EX/EXII, 430EZ, 420EX, 420EZ, 380EX
- Nikon SpeedLight SB-900, SB-800, SB-600, SB-28, SB-27, SB-26, SB-25, SB-24
- Olympus FL-50, FL36
- Pentax AF-540 FGZ, AF-360 FGZ, AF-400 FT, AF-240 FT
- Sunpak Auto 2000DZ, 622 Pro, 433AF, 433D, 383, 355AFm 344D, 333D
- Vivitar 285HV (Older Vivitar 285/283 works only with PC sync cord)
- Other flash models with a trigger voltage of 12V or lower
- Work with flash units using universal hot shoe like Nikon, Sigma, Olympus, Pentax (except Minolta SONY, for they use a special hot shoe)
How to use:
- 1. Insert the transmitter's hot shoe socket into your camera's hot shoe jack, plug the flash onto the receiver, switch ON the receiver. Make sure the channel selector of both transmitter and receiver at same channel. Press the Test button on the transmitter to test before shooting
- 2. If your camera has not hot shoe socket for connecting the transmitter you can connect the transmitter to the camera by the PC Sync Cord provided. (only the old camera needed)
- 3. You can trigger both the flashgun and studio lights with this flash trigger. If you use the receiver on big studio strobe flashlight or AC slave flash, you can just connect the receiver to the studio strobe flashlight with 3.5mm or 6.35mm jack plug PC Sync cord(not included)
- 1 x 4-channel Transmitter(23A 12V battery included)
- 1 x 4-channel Receiver(AAA batteries NOT included)
- 1 x PC Sync Cord(2.5mm to PC)
- 1 x User Manual
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 27.69||USD$ 25.72||USD$ 24.00||USD$ 22.51||USD$ 21.19|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.