Customers Also Bought
Spec Brand Pixel
- Pawn TF-361 Dedicated Canon camera remote flash
- Pawn TF-361 is a multi-function wireless remote shutter release, while both flash triggering
- Using FSK modulation used to improve the reliability and stability of the product, the use of global free 2.4GHz frequency band
- Products can be a single shot on camera, B the door, shooting, delay shooting operation
- Wake has a flash, without sleep, wake up in the flash manually
- Replacement of cables of different types of shutter can control different brands, different models of cameras to shoot
- Power-saving design, the transmitter in working condition only 3mA, the receiver in working condition only 2mA, two AAA alkaline batteries can work for 400 hours, is 10 times that of other similar products
- Low voltage design, available rechargeable batteries
- Multi-power design, and can power through the charging socket
- The maximum shutter sync speed of up to 1/320S, (* part of the camera can only 1/250S even lower.)
- Compatible with: Canon: PowerShot G10, G11 & EOS 1000D, 550D, 500D, 450D, 400D, 350D, 300D, 60D & EOS 30, 33, 50, 30D, 60D, 600D, 1100D & Pentax: K7, K10, K20, K100, K200 & Samsun: GX-1L, GX-1S, GX-10, GX-20 & Contax: 645, N1, N,Digital
- Operation Range: 100m
- Channel: 16
- Transmit Power: -1 dB
- Sensitivity: -97dB
- Cable Length: 1.2M (Coiled Style)
- Transmitter Stand-by Time: 3 Years (CR-2 lithium-ion battery)
- Receiver Stand-by Time: 400 Hours (2 x AAA battery)
- Transmitter Size: 66 X 37.5 X 28.5mm/2.59 x 1.47 x 1.12in(L x W x H)
- Receiver Size: 80 X 37.5 X 30mm/3.14 x 1.47 x 1.18in(L x W x H)
- Using the wireless remote control technology to achieve shutter's external socket with camera for remote control
- LCD display is showing channel, power, function mode, it's easy to understand and operate .The wireless remote trigger is designed for camera synchronizer studio and on-location work to trigger various flash lights. This Remote Flash Trigger with high quality and totally new brand. No more dangling with sync cord. This wireless remote trigger fits most cameras
- You will find it can make you take photos easier and more convenient .With this high quality wireless remote trigger, you can catch the most beautiful most beautiful moments. This Camera Remote Trigger is the best choice for traveler with camera
Size in Detail:
How to Make a Trigger for a Crossbow:
- Use the wood chisel to cut a rectangle 1 inch wide by 1 1/2 inch through the crossbow stock (top to bottom) at the point you wish to mount the trigger
- Using the drill and 3/8-inch wood bit, drill a hole through the center of the round side of the hardwood cylinder
- Using the narrow blade wood saw for the rough cut and the chisel for finishing, cut notches for the bow string and trigger into the hardwood cylinder as shown in the drawing
- Using the drill and 3/8-inch wood bit, drill a hole through the sides of the crossbow stock to mount the trigger block as shown in the drawing. Slip one of the metal rods, 3/8 inch by 6 inches, through as the trigger block pivot
- Using the drill and 3/16 inch metal bit, drill two holes in each of the 3-inch long metal straps: one being 1/4 inch from one end, the second being 1 inch down from the first and both being in the center of the width of the straps. Using the 3/8-inch metal bit, drill a third hole 5/8 inch from the other end of the strap and centered
- Clamp the 5-inch strap of metal in the bench vise with the last 3/4 inch of one end held in the jaws. Bend the strap so the last 3/4 inch is 90 degrees to the rest of the strap
- Epoxy the remaining 3/8 inch metal rod to the 5-inch metal strap at a point no more than 1 1/2 inches back from the 90 degree bend and perpendicular to the length of the strap. Allow epoxy to harden completely. If you have access to welding equipment, welding this pivot arm would be better.
- Fit the angled end of the 5-inch trigger bar into the bottom of the trigger block (see drawing from step 4). Use this positioning to determine the best point to mount the smaller straps to the crossbow stock (using the wood screws) to allow the 3/8-inch holes cut in the straps to hold the trigger pivot out at a comfortable distance from the stock. When a string is pulling against the trigger block, the trigger bar must hold the block in place. To release the string (fire the crossbow), the archer will squeeze the trigger bar up (from a grip behind the trigger pivot) which will pull the trigger bar down and out of the trigger block notch. This must be a smooth and comfortable action for the archer to ensure the best results
- 1 x Wireless Timer Remote Control for Canon & Pentax & Samsung & Contax
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 36.96||USD$ 33.55||USD$ 30.15||USD$ 25.61|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.