Customers Also Bought
- With our canon calculator, your calculation will be much easier
- Made of high quality material, the electronic calculator features durability
- Precise calculation and simple operation are the main features of our electronic calculator
- Our digital calculator will give high efficiency to your work
- Great appearance with practical use, the electronic calculator is popular among people
- Canon brand is the main reason people choose our digital calculator
- The super displayer makes your viewing more clearly and reading more easily
- Our digital calculator will bring you a lot of convenience in your daily life
- Size: 35.0 x 20.0 x 14.0cm/13.8 x 7.9 x 5.5in(L x W x T)
- Different colors give you more space in choosing the calculator you like
- Twelve digits design makes your calculation more precise and accurate
- Unique designed buttons on the calculator features durability and comfortable touching
- Big and broad keyboard gives you clear viewing while you are doing the calculation
- Specific illustration on the package makes your operation more correct
- Small in size, so the calculator can be taken out with you
How Does a Calculator Work?
How Does a Calculator Display Work?
For a calculator to work properly, it has to have a display screen so the user can read what numbers they put in, and what numbers the calculator gives as the answer. When you push a button on a calculator, it connects with a sensor. The circuit board detects this contact and lights up the appropriate numbers on the screen. If you look at the screen, you'll notice that the numbers on most calculators are made from a combination of different lines. The calculator is programmed to light up certain lines to create each number
How Does the Calculator Do Math?
Calculators use binary code to do math. The binary code is made up of the numbers zero and one. The calculator interprets all our commands in a pattern of 0s and 1s. The calculator counts using the decimal system and can switch transistors inside on and off to keep track of the numbers it's working with. It reads the pattern of the transistors switching on and off, and then displays this pattern on the screen in the form of a number that can be easily understood. There are different processes used for each function of the calculator, such as addition and subtraction, but it all comes down to the binary code. A calculator works like a miniature computer and displays the results in readable numbers
How Does a Computer Calculator Work?
Computers come with built-in calculators. They work the same way as regular calculators but with some differences. While they still use the binary code, 0s and 1s, to figure out the answers and then display them in numeral form, they do not have to make the numbers out of lines. They can display the numbers using virtually any font they're programmed to. A computer's display has many more pixels, which allow for better pictures and easier-to-read numbers. They can also do scientific functions, because a computer is programmed to work out more complex equations than a basic calculator
- 1 x Calculator
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 17.43||USD$ 16.69||USD$ 15.94||USD$ 14.95|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.