Customers Also Bought
9V Battery (6F22)
61 x 32mm/2.40 x 1.26in(L x W)
172 x 83 x 38mm/6.77 x 3.27 x 1.50in(L x W x H)
- Digital Multimeter are valuable tools for trouble shooting electrical and electronic circuits
- Digital Multimeter can also be used to check voltages to ensure correct operating levels
- The Digital Multimeter is a battery-powered, average responding-rms indicating multimeter
- The Best Multimeter capacitance meter and secohmmeter include Diode test, continuity buzzer, transistor test, low voltage tips, the maximum display function
- The Pocket Multimeter is designed to facilitate intelligent
- Small size and easy to carry
- Multimeters are valuable tools for troubleshooting electrical and electronic circuits.
- With a multimeter, you can quickly check voltage, current or resistance
- It can measure voltage, resistance and amperage as well
- It is also a great tool for demonstrating how circuits work
- It can be used to make sure that a circuit is working properly and diagnose bad solder joints, blown components and other problems
How to Read a Multimeter?
- Set the multimeter dial to the unit you want to measure. Voltage is marked by a V, amperage by an A and resistance by an Ω, called an omega.
- Set the dial to the maximum value you want to measure. Usually, the values differ from each other by a factor of 10. For example, 10 ohms, 100 ohms and 1k ohms for resistance. The letter k stands for kilo meaning thousand. The letter m stands for milli, meaning thousandth. If you do not know what value to use, use the very highest to minimize the risk of damaging your multimeter.
- If you are measuring resistance, turn the circuit off and unplug it. Otherwise, power it on.
- Touch the probes to the two points you wish to measure the difference between. If you are measuring the resistance of a particular resistor, for example, put one on either side of the resistor. If you are measuring amperage, put the red lead on the positive side and the black one on the negative side of the circuit component you are measuring.
- Look at the value on the dial or digital display. If you are using a digital multimeter, it will tell you in exactly the right unit. For example, it will say 10 V if there is a 10 volt drop over the component. With analog multimeters, you read the dial as a value out of 10. If you had it set to 1 volt and the dial read a 5, it would mean 0.5 volts. If it were set to 100 millivolts and the dial read 5, however, it would mean 50 millivolts.
- Change the setting if necessary. If the ohmeter registers a value that is less than 1/10th of the total, you should set it down one level lower. For example, if you have it set to 100 Ω and it reads below 10 Ω, you should set it to 10 Ω to get a more precise value.
- 1 x Multifunction Digital Capacitance Meter and Secohmmeter
Spec Condition New Type Multifunction Digital Capacitance Meter and Secohmmeter Parameters Secohmmeter 2mH/20mH/200mH/2H/20H
Max Display 1999
Power 9V Battery (6F22)
Size LCD Size:61 x 32mm/2.40 x 1.26in(L x W)
Product Size:172 x 83 x 38mm/6.77 x 3.27 x 1.50in(L x W x H)
Power Source Power Source 1 x 9V Battery Features Features Digital Multimeter is valuable tools for trouble shooting electrical and electronic circuits
Digital Multimeter can also be used to check voltages to ensure correct operating levels
The Digital Multimeter is a battery-powered, average responding-rms indicating multimeter
The Best Multimeter capacitance meter and secohmmeter include Diode test, continuity buzzer, transistor test, low voltage tips, the maximum display function
The Pocket Multimeter is designed to facilitate intelligent
Small size and easy to carry
Packaging Package Included 1 x Multifunction Digital Capacitance Meter and Secohmmeter
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||$485.91 MXN||$461.70 MXN||$437.48 MXN||$405.20 MXN|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
Get DinoPoint™ by Writing reviews, Post Images, or Post Videos. The first five customers can get double points!
Bought this item on10-20-2011
- Other Thoughts: Sometimes I am troubleshooting a “dead" PC, one of the problems maybe a "dead" power supply. Using the Digital Multimeter to check PC power supply save me time and money.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on10-17-2011
- Other Thoughts: I have many batteries around the house and offices. I'm not sure whether if they will provide adequate power. The Pocket Multimeter helps me.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on10-12-2011
- Other Thoughts: The digital multimeter is one of the most useful tools for me to measure, test, and troubleshoot any type of electronic device. The Capacitance Meter is functional.
Was this review helpful?