Customers Also Bought
- Offers two 1394a FireWire ports and 1 USB2.0 Interface
- Chip by VIA VT6315N
- 34mm ExpressCard
- USB2.0 ports support 480, 12, 1.5Mbps transfer rate
- 100,200,400 Mbps 1394a port supports transfer rates
- Support Windows 2000/XP/2003, Linux 2.4.x, 2.6.x OS
- Maximum transfer rate of 400Mbps, supports serial data transfer 100,200,400 Mbit / s
- The use of three high-speed FireWire specification / performance 1394
- Output for digital video tape, or MPEG1 / 2 files, burn them to VCD, DVD, and standard AVI format video stream or a network
- System Requirements: PC with ExpressCard slot
- The 1394 Capture Card offers two 1394a FireWire ports and 1 USB2.0 Interface
- The USB Capture Card supports Windows 2000/XP/2003, Linux 2.4.x, 2.6.x OS
- High quality material makes the USB Capture Card durable and reliable for long time use
- With all the cables here, the 1394 Capture Card is easy to use, plug and play
How to Use a Capture Card:
A capture card is used to transmit video images onto a computer for digital recording. Its main purposes are to convert analog video to digital and to act as a bridge for computers that cannot connect to standard video cables. Anyone looking to record video from a VCR tape, separate DVD player or game console so they can save and view it on a computer and post it online needs a capture card.
- Connect the capture card to your computer. If this is a PCI card, which looks like a small motherboard, insert it into an available PCI slot on the computer. If you are using an external card, connect it to the computer with the card's built-in USB cable.
- Attach the card to the video player, game console or other video source you want to record from. You can use a full RCA composite cable with yellow, white and red plugs, or an S-video cable with RCA audio cable (white and red plugs only). Connect the card to the video source's output.
- Load the CD that came with the card into your computer and install the software on the disc. This software is needed for the computer to recognize the capture card's drivers. The software also includes a media viewing application.
- Open the media application from the CD on your computer. Some capture cards will work with other programs like Windows Media Player or Quicktime Pro; check the card's manual to find out If you can and want to use one of those applications. Once the program you chose is open, go to its source menu and click on the capture card.
- Activate your video source; play a video tape or DVD, or load a game into your console. Look for the video image to appear on the application's video screen.
- Use the console buttons in the application window to record your video as it plays; the Record button usually has a circle on it. Once you are finished recording, go to the application's Edit menu to edit the video with the Cut, Paste and Delete options. Go the File menu to save it as a file.
- 1 x Capture Card
- 1 x Power Line
- 1 x 1394 Line
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 15.42||USD$ 15.10||USD$ 14.79||USD$ 14.37|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.