- Offers two 1394a FireWire ports and 1 USB2.0 Interface
- Chip by VIA VT6315N
- 34mm ExpressCard
- USB2.0 ports support 480, 12, 1.5Mbps transfer rate
- 100,200,400 Mbps 1394a port supports transfer rates
- Support Windows 2000/XP/2003, Linux 2.4.x, 2.6.x OS
- Maximum transfer rate of 400Mbps, supports serial data transfer 100,200,400 Mbit / s
- The use of three high-speed FireWire specification / performance 1394
- Output for digital video tape, or MPEG1 / 2 files, burn them to VCD, DVD, and standard AVI format video stream or a network
- System Requirements: PC with ExpressCard slot
- The 1394 Capture Card offers two 1394a FireWire ports and 1 USB2.0 Interface
- The USB Capture Card supports Windows 2000/XP/2003, Linux 2.4.x, 2.6.x OS
- High quality material makes the USB Capture Card durable and reliable for long time use
- With all the cables here, the 1394 Capture Card is easy to use, plug and play
How to Use a Capture Card:
A capture card is used to transmit video images onto a computer for digital recording. Its main purposes are to convert analog video to digital and to act as a bridge for computers that cannot connect to standard video cables. Anyone looking to record video from a VCR tape, separate DVD player or game console so they can save and view it on a computer and post it online needs a capture card.
- Connect the capture card to your computer. If this is a PCI card, which looks like a small motherboard, insert it into an available PCI slot on the computer. If you are using an external card, connect it to the computer with the card's built-in USB cable.
- Attach the card to the video player, game console or other video source you want to record from. You can use a full RCA composite cable with yellow, white and red plugs, or an S-video cable with RCA audio cable (white and red plugs only). Connect the card to the video source's output.
- Load the CD that came with the card into your computer and install the software on the disc. This software is needed for the computer to recognize the capture card's drivers. The software also includes a media viewing application.
- Open the media application from the CD on your computer. Some capture cards will work with other programs like Windows Media Player or Quicktime Pro; check the card's manual to find out If you can and want to use one of those applications. Once the program you chose is open, go to its source menu and click on the capture card.
- Activate your video source; play a video tape or DVD, or load a game into your console. Look for the video image to appear on the application's video screen.
- Use the console buttons in the application window to record your video as it plays; the Record button usually has a circle on it. Once you are finished recording, go to the application's Edit menu to edit the video with the Cut, Paste and Delete options. Go the File menu to save it as a file.
- 1 x Capture Card
- 1 x Power Line
- 1 x 1394 Line
Spec Condition New Features Features
Offers two 1394a FireWire ports and 1 USB2.0 Interface
Chip by VIA VT6315N
USB2.0 ports support 480, 12, 1.5Mbps transfer rate
100,200,400 Mbps 1394a port supports transfer rates
Support Windows 2000/XP/2003, Linux 2.4.x, 2.6.x OS
Maximum transfer rate of 400Mbps, supports serial data transfer 100,200,400 Mbit / s
The use of three high-speed FireWire specification / performance 1394
Output for digital video tape, or MPEG1 / 2 files, burn them to VCD, DVD, and standard AVI format video stream or a network
Packaging Package Included 1 x Capture Card
1 x Power Line
1 x 1394 Line
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 13.48||USD$ 13.48||USD$ 13.47||USD$ 13.47|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Bought this item on05-03-2011
- Other Thoughts: Awesome HD capture card, once I got the proper cable lengths I was recording PS3 gameplay footage (with FRAPS) in no time. If I had all the proper cable lengths and a splitter from opening to recording gameplay would've took maybe 10-15 mins.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on03-31-2011
- Other Thoughts: I owen a Pinnicale system 710-USB Rev:1.0. I think I just baught it fore the Software that came with it. The video quality was kinda ok but not what I was looking for in a video capture device. The quility that I get from the AVerTV HD DVR is great. No problems with setting it up. Works with everythhing I have. Running on Win 7. works great. No problems. Thank You AVerMedia. <br/>Dean
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on02-15-2011
- Other Thoughts: I have had no problems installing this card using MS Vista 64b on a fast Core2 Duo system. I used the latest drivers and an alternate AverMedia Media Center v1.7.8 vs. the v1.7.5 that is listed for this device on the AverMedia web site. The v1.7.8 is listed for a different device but is also available from the AverMedia site. This was suggested by someone I read in a forum on this device. This version is supposed to be better on capturing HD content, I have never tried the older version so I can't compare. So far I have not had any problems with the device or it's software. The software is a little clunky and bare boned compared to other capture programs I have used but it does work. I have not tried all the features yet but so far so good.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on03-31-2011
- Other Thoughts: The Avermedia capture card works very good in analog mode and HDMI but when there is a HDCP signal it will not work. I bought this so i can make movies from my SAT DVR but my SAT provider broadcasts in HDCP format and the Avermedia capture card throws an error message and will not work with the HDCP signal only with a HDMI signal will this card work. If the manufacturer would make this card work with a HDCP signal I would have been extremely satisfied with this product and give it the best rating.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on05-24-2011
- Other Thoughts: The product does as it should and with good quality if you do the research. The software included is not the best way to capture the best image quality. there are a few tips on youtube and such to get it working properly. You need vhcapture which is free and fraps which is not for high quality recording of your video.
Was this review helpful?