Customers Also Bought
130 degrees A + level degrees high resolution lens
English ,Germany, French, Spanish, Italic, Portugal, TC, SC, Japanese, Russian
SD card slot
Single/self-timer (two seconds timer, five seconds timer, ten seconds timer,) and sequence
use the BL-5C battery
Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7, MACOS x 10.3.6 above
- Minute Size, a perfect modular design of bugeye lens with 180-degree rotary tape and A+ high-resolution of 130- degree, and the display screen of 270- degree rotary tape is more convenient to capture and record the high resolution videos from a wide angle in various occasions
- Built-in 1/3.2 inch sensitivity mode with low noise and high definition that can shoot in dimly lit places
- Switching from Day to night mode function
- The car camera is automatic exposure control function
- Built-in lithium battery, support the function charging and recording at the same time.
- Built-in microphone, support for the SD(SDHC)card with high power capability
- Self-timer can preview by the screen to capture the ideal image
- Anti-shake function
- Motion detection recording
- 4X digital zoom
- This product retained design and specification change without notice
- This car camera recorder has clear and sharp screen providing full high-definition images
- This car recorder is collapsible and flexible
- You can install it on your beloved car to make your driving more funny
- You can easily make this digital car video recorder like a terrific transformer on your car
How to Build a Car Camera Mount:
Shooting stable video from inside a moving car is very difficult without some sort of camera mount. Professional car mounts sold by grip equipment houses and professional camera stores can easily cost more than $1,000, and are out of the price range of many independent filmmakers and amateur photographers. Using some basic hardware and a little ingenuity, however, you can make your own car camera mount that should be able to hold most small and medium-sized cameras. With this mount, you can station a camera in the rear of the cab, pointing it out to the front windshield and driver
- Drill a 3/8-inch between the edge and the center hole of a metal electrical plate. This will be used to mount the ball head to the plate
- Pass the 3/8-inch bolt (with 16 threads per inch) through the hole you just drilled and hold it into place using a nut
- Place the two wide washers on either side of the metal plate over the center hole, sandwiching the smaller washer from underneath the plate
- Remove the bolt that will hold a child safety seat from the back seat of the car. Remove the plastic housing surrounding the bolt, and bolt the metal plate in its place
- Screw the ball head into the 3/8-inch 16 bolt and then level and attach a camera
How to Hide a Camera in Car:
The act of this video surveillance devices can raise some tricky ethical issues, but there are some times when what goes on in your own car is your business. A sneakily installed car camera in your vehicle can be a great way to catch a car thief or just keep an eye on how other people are using your car (and who's driving in it). The close quarters of a vehicle make for a good place to easily catch sight of the people in it, but also create challenges for effective concealing of such a camera
- Buy the smallest and most portable camera possible. There are hundreds of different tiny, battery operated car cameras available, including many that are already disguised as other objects. Check out you local electronics store for basic offerings, or look at sites like the car Review Blog (see link in "resources") for the more speciality offerings. As you buy, be sure to consider factors like length of recording time (how much time will you need to spot whatever it is you're looking for?) whether you will want an Internet feed, and whether you will need your recording to have audio. In general, the cameras that are the smallest (and therefore, the easiest to hide) will have less power and the fewest extra features
- Choose a good location for your camera based on what you hope to see. For example, if you're hoping to catch a glimpse of a car thief's face, you'll want your camera to be positioned somewhere on the dash board, facing the driver's seat, whereas any shenanigans you hope to spot in the backseat will require a camera positioned somewhere in the back of the front seats. While it may seem like a good idea to get a camera whose angle and focus can be remotely adjusted, bear in mind that this will likely make a sound that will be noticed by whomever you are trying to put on
- Disguise your camera in an object that can be removed from the car. This is the easiest way to hide the camera, but you'll want to choose an object and position that the passengers will be unlikely to move. Good options include sunglass clips on the overhead flaps, hulu or bobble-head sculptures on the dash, large objects hanging from the rearview mirror (like fuzzy dice) or reusable trash bags that hang behind the front seats
- Hide your camera somewhere in part of the car itself. This method will take a bit more work, but if you can pull it off successfully, it will be the most secure way to hide a camera that won't be noticed or removed. Try hollowing out a space for it in a seat cushion (a seat cover made of a translucent, stretchy fabric will hide this well), inside the dash board, or inside vents or speakers
- Test the positioned camera to see what it's recording. Even if you're sure you've positioned it well, you will want to take some test footage (or perform a test feed) to make sure you're getting the view you want. If possible, test with people in the car to make sure you're catching their movements and have the camera adjusted to proper head heights
- 1 X Car Camera
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||JPY￥ 3972||JPY￥ 3849||JPY￥ 3726||JPY￥ 3563|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.