Customers Also Bought
- GS500 is powerful and easy to use. With large LCD display: trouble code description will be displayed directly on the screen
- GS500 tests cars fast and accurate. The Reader Scanner delivers all nine OBD-II test modes,retriving live engine datastreanm and parameters to enable technicians accurately diagnose the toughest problems.
- A solid bag is convenient for carrying and protection of device. Has a wider vehicle coverage as supports the new CAN-Bus standard
- With this cable for easier operation. Code definitions displayed on unit screen, no need to look them up
- Reads generic and certain proprietary manufacturer diagnostic trouble codes (including pending codes)Erases diagnostic trouble codes
- Resets the engine check light (MIL - Malfunction Indicator Lamp)
- Detects OBDII freeze frame information
- Retrieves the VIN (Vehicle Identification Number), CIN & CVN on vehicles from 2002 that support Mode
- Has a wider vehicle coverage as supports the new CAN-Bus standard
- Code definitions displayed on unit screen .no need to look them up
- No batteries required for operation. Car Code Reader power is supplied by the vehicle over the cable
- This Car Code Reader is easy to use with friendly menu interface
- Hot Keys for quick reading & erasing of codes
- Detachable and replaceable 16-pin OBDII cable
- The Car Code Reader has built-in OBD II DTC lookup library
- Reads Live 02 sensor test data
- Displays Live PCM data stream
- Displays monitor and I/M readiness status (emissions)
- Performs a scan of modules present
- Operating temperature, 0 to 50°C (-32 50°C to 122F 50°C)
Large, 128 x 64 easy-to-read backlit LCD display with adjustable contrast
- Fuel System
- CCM (Comprehensive Components Monitor)
- EGR System
- O2 Sensor
- Evaporative System
- O2 Sensor Heater
- Secondary Air
- Heated Catalyst
- A/C SystemPlus Many More! (Dependent on manufacturer support
- American / Australian / Asian / British / European / German / Korean / Japanese
- Worldwide All Other OBDII/CAN-Bus Compatible Vehicles From Year 1994 Onwards
Please Note! A Rough Guide To Compatibility:
- Some Worldwide cars from 1994 onwards
- USA cars from 1996
- Some Australian / Asian / British / European / German / Korean / Japanese petrol cars from 1996
- Most Australian / Asian / British / European / German / Korean / Japanese petrol cars from 2001
- Most Australian / Asian / British / European / German / Korean / Japanese diesl cars from 2003
Also Reads & Clears Certain Manufacturer Specific Codes for:
- GM auxhall/Opel/Ford rysler & Toyota
- Please do not ask if your vehicle is compatible, as I will not be able to help you
Please Carryout Your Own Research or Ask Your Local Main Dealer for info:
- ISO 15765-4 - CAN-Bus
- SAE J2480 - CAN-Bus
- ISO 14230-4 - KWP 2000
- ISO 9141
- ISO 9141-2
- SAE J1850 - PWM
- SAE J1850 - VPW
- ISO 15765-4 - CAN-Bus
- SAE J2480 - CAN-Bus
- ISO 14230-4 - KWP 2000
- ISO 9141
- ISO 9141-2
- SAE J1850 - PWM
- SAE J1850 - VPW
How to Diagnose Car Problems with an OBD2:
- Start the ignition and watch the components on the dashboard console. The light for "Check Engine" or "Service Engine Soon" should flash briefly. This indicates that the OBD2 is present and ready to diagnose problems that may exist
- Check the dashboard console as you drive. If there are any problems, the "Check Engine" or "Service Engine Soon" light will come on and stay on. The OBD2 will alert you to problems ranging from a loose or missing gas cap to an engine misfire
- Look for blinking lights on your dashboard console. Blinking lights indicate that there is a serious problem occurring with the engine of the vehicle. It will be safer to limit your driving until this problem has been resolved
- Use a personal OBD2 code reader to scan for problems (see Resources below). Attach the reader to your car's 16-pin port, which is usually located under the steering wheel. The reader will display the problem codes generated by your car's computer, as well as the definition of the codes
- Take your car to an auto technician if you are unable to discover the source of the problem on your own. The auto technician will use a professional OBD2 reader for a more detailed scan of your car. The mechanic will use the codes as a starting point in determining the true cause of the problem.
- Take note if the light on the console goes out before you can take the car in for service. This indicates that the problem has been resolved
How to Buy a Scanner to Access Obd-ii Data
On-board diagnostic systems, also known as Obd systems were first introduced in the 1970s and 1980s. By 1996, all cars were required to have an advanced Obd system known as the Obd-ii. Measuring the output of an Obd-ii system requires a scanner. Here are a few things to consider before purchasing an Obd-ii scanner
- Determine if your car is compatible with the Obd-ii scanner
- Identify the scanner's code-reading limitations. If you want a basic scanner, you'll be limited to diagnosing simple engine problems. Advanced scanners diagnose a broad spectrum of problems
- Decide if you want an Obd-ii scanner that displays a description of the code or one that requires you to look up the code in a book. If you're willing to look up the code, the scanner will be less expensive
- Examine the length of the cord. Some cords are too short to reach from the car cabin to the engine area. Long cords allow you to run diagnostics while looking at the engine
- Compare a stand alone model to an Obd-ii scanner that requires a laptop. Stand alone scanners may provide less information, but are portable
- Check the scanner's features for an ability to turn off the check engine light
- Note whether the scanner can be updated for future
- 1 x SC16 GS500 OBD2 II Reader
- 1 x Interface Cable
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Carrying Bag
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 31.23||USD$ 30.46||USD$ 29.69||USD$ 28.66|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.