Customers Also Bought
- The bear pattern to the car interior decoration is so cute and unique
- The car interior decoration set can enhance your hands feeling and prevent slippage
- Car interior decoration set with the bear pattern and shape can make your car outline more beautiful
- Made from the finest suede fabric. Featuring permeability, clearly refreshing and hygroscopicity
- Bear pattern interior car accessories decoration has practical and effective protection for your car
- Classic lovely shape, feel comfortable, can not afford to static electricity
- Car interior decoration set with excellent air permeability and slip resistance function
- Car interior decoration set is easy to pick up, install
- Bear pattern car interior decoration set is great idea for your car interior decoration
- Material: Suede Fabric
- Color: Light Gray
- Fashion and cute bear pattern design can make your car out of ordinary
- Work fine, super soft feel, vivid bear pattern design will not fade
- It is easy to pick up, easy to install, practical, effective protection for your car
- Bear pattern pillows car interior decoration can help your seats more comfortable, and reduce you exhaustion
- Classic lovely shape, feel comfortable, can not afford to static electricity
How to Decorate the Interior of a Car:
- Some people don't want to change a thing about the interior of their car. They love the soft, supple leather, the sparkling dashboard and the pop-up Global Positioning System (GPS). Other people, however, are desperate to decorate the interior of their car. This could be because they don't have any leather or gleaming dials. Or it could be that they really want to make their car reflect who they are. Either way, below are some ideas for decorating the interior of a car
- Start with the steering wheel. There are many wheel covers you can purchase to make your car unique. You can choose something in classic black, or something with a character on it, such as Bugs Bunny. Just make sure it reflects your own personal style
- Decorate the seats. Cover your seats with covers. You can purchase them in several designs. Alternately, you could choose to cover your seats with a simple blanket. You can also purchase special covers for the seats that will massage your back while you drive, easing your stress
- Decorate your dashboard. Place a few Beanie Babies up there to ride along with you, or use double-sided tape to attach your favorite bobble head doll. Do the same for your back window, if you have a ledge for it
- Decorate your rear-view mirror. Most people have something dangling from the rear-view mirror, whether it's a simple air freshener or several elaborate strings of beads. Choose something meaningful to you, but make sure it isn't heavy or it will bang around every time you turn a corner
- Don't forget the floors! Mats are a must when decorating the interior of a car. You can use simple rubber mats or purchase ones in a design of your choice. You can also use bathmats in a pinch, or welcome mats that are made to go outside your front door
About Decorative Car Accesories:
Decorative car accessories are any aesthetic enhancement to a car added after production has been completed. Decorative car accessories can be added to the interior or exterior of a car and may be manually or professionally installed. Depending on the enhancement, some electronic upgrades can also be considered decorative accessories
- Types: Many interior decorative car accessories are designed for simple at-home installation. These items, including seat covers, floor mats, hand break covers and specialized cup holders, can be bought at auto supply stores and large all-purpose retailers like Wal-Mart, and slip, hook or snap easily into place in a variety of car models. Other do-it-yourself interior touches, such as rhinestone studs for dashboards, require more precision and effort
- Identification: There are some interior accessories that require professional installation or advanced at-home installation. The installation of decorative steering wheels involves working with the car's electronic system as well as the steering column, which is often beyond the skill level of an average driver. Similarly, the installation of a racing seat, or specially contoured front passenger and driver's seat, requires the laborer to unbolt the original seat and re-bolt the new seat into place with high-powered equipment. Dashboard trim kits, decorative gas and brake pedals, and designer shift knobs also require professional installation
- Considerations: One of the most popular interior decorative accessories is trim lighting that can run along the bottom of the dashboard and door frames. Trim lighting is usually neon-based or LED and comes in a variety of colors, including white, yellow, blue, green, purple and pink. Trim lighting can be easily installed at home or in a professional auto body shop, depending on the quality of results desired. Car accessory companies sell trim lighting rods that may be attached at home around the car cab with small clasps. However, a professional shop can inset the lighting into the car's interior frame and hide the wire connections and attachment fasteners, providing a cleaner look
- Prevention/Solution: Decorative car accessories can be installed on the exterior of the car as well. Several common enhancements, like license plate frames, decals and gas caps can be installed at home. However, many of the exterior accessories, like special paint jobs, custom trim, designer grills and doors that open vertically instead of horizontally, are professional jobs and are hard to do for even the most skilled at home enthusiast
- Potential: In the past five years, electronics, such as GPS systems and video entertainment systems, have become part of the car's internal aesthetic and are now not only function enhancements but decorative enhancements as well. For example, DVD players that fold into the ceiling of the cab or the back of the front seats are a visual accessory, as are the GPS systems that can retract into the dashboard the car or are implanted in the stereo console. At this early stage of electronic decorative accessories, all installation work needs to be completed by a professional shop
How to Clean Car Seat Cushions:
- While you probably keep your house spotless, for many of us our cars are much like snails' shells: Everything we need to live is packed in there. While last week's leftover Cheetos might come in handy if we were stuck on a desert island with only our automobile, in reality those Cheetos and all the other dust and dirt that accumulate on and in car seat cushions are doing nothing but creating a toxic environment. While most people vacuum their homes at least once a week, they may vacuum their cars as seldom as once a month or even just a few times a year. If you are ready to clean out your allergen-infested seat cushions, then you can do so on your own in just a few minutes using items that you probably already have in your house-cleaning arsenal
- Remove all large debris from the car. Any trash, large food items, toys and other clutter will need to be removed to give you the best access to the car seat cushions. Throw trash away in the trash bags, and put other items away inside or place them beside the car until you are done cleaning and they can be replaced
- Vacuum the car. Give the car seats a once-over with the handheld vacuum. This will pick up most of the major dust and dirt. Make sure to press down on the lower cushions so that you can vacuum in the cracks between the seat and the seat-back. Be sure to also lift up any arm rests, cup holders, etc., to get any dirt out from underneath them
- Target grease spots with the dish detergent. Squirt a little dish detergent on a clean rag and use it to dab away the grease spot. You should not need any extra water for this. The grease spots should come up with the detergent. Dish detergent will also work on food stains like sauces
- Use the stain remover for other stains. Dirt, crayon and even ink will often come up with a good stain remover. Apply the stain remover with a clean rag, then let it sit for a few minutes. Usually you can then remove the stain with a damp rag by blotting and rubbing the area gently
- Vacuum the car again. This time, go over every part of every seat cushion at least four times. Again, work your way into every crack and crevice with the tip of the vacuum. When you are done, your car should be clean and ready to show off
- All products is very convenient remove. Suggest hand wash or machine wash and use the below 30° water
- Please choose neuter detergent, and detergent should be diluted before you wash the items
- Don't mix items when washing to ensure that health
- Do not twist, bakeout, whirling or put the items under the sun directly
- 1 x Tissue Box
- 2 x Securing Strip Covers
- 2 x Sunshades CD Pockets
- 1 x Rearview Mirror cover
- 1 x Hand Brake Cover
- 1 x Gear Cover
- 1 x Storage Bucket
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 48.66||USD$ 47.14||USD$ 45.63||USD$ 43.60||USD$ 43.60|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.