Microsoft Windows CE 6.0
SiRF Altas IV (ARM11, 533MHz)
SiRF Altas IV
Navigation Software Storage
support SD/MMC/SDHC (Max for SDHC 4GB~32GB)
IGO, Route66, Tom-Tom, Sygic, Garmin, Polnav, Support 3D Maps
Support Audio Type
WMA9, MP3, WAV
Support Video Type
GPS Resolution Output
480 x 234
Enclosure Type & Security
Display Screen Dimension
7 inch 16:9
Digital TFT Touch Screen
800 x 480
Picture in picture
Yes(DVD/Radio/TV display while navigating)
Background picture changeable
Function Icons Removable
Main Interface Language
English, Francais, Espanol, Italian, Russian, Deutsch, Arabic, Chinese
GPS Console Language
English,Deutsch, España, Italian, Française, Português, Russian, Chinese simplified, Chinese traditional
GPS Voice Guidance Language
Support map language
Radio AM Frequency Range
522-1620 (Europe), 530-1710 (America),522-1621 (Russia),
FM Tuning Range
87.5-108 (Europe), 87.5-107.9 (America),65.0-108.1 (Russia)
DVD Buffer time
Digital TV or Analog TV
Analog TV by default, digital TV (DVBT) is optional
Digital TV receiving standard: MPEG-2
Media player information
Video formats supported (up to 1080p):
WMV/ MPEG4/ MPEG3/ AVI(DIV-X)/ AVI(X-VID)/ VCD
Audio formats supported
MP4/ WMA/ AAC
Image formats supported
Functions "Accept" Key
Hang up call, redial, reject, accept call
USB/SD Card Port
USB/SD (MAX 32GB or <1500 files)
Yes (Connection Cable for iPod Included)
Motorized slide-down Face
Electronic & Mechanical
Steering wheel control
GPS, Radio/RDS, TV/digital TV(optional), Bluetooth, iPod support, Steering wheel control
16.7 x 17.1 x 10.0cm/6.6 x 6.7 x 3.9in(W x D x H)
-10°C ~ +51°C
-20°C ~ +76°C
- High quality and competitive price make this touch screen GPS Car DVD popular
- Full motorized flipping down mechanism is for panel motion
- Designed with GPS system, this screen car DVD can be a good guider for you
- Built-in humanized system of the GPS car DVD can satisfy your every possible need
- Multi-functional system qualifies this 7inch car DVD with functions to play and be controlled in different languages
- USB x 1 port of the GPS car DVD supports MP4, DIVX, JPEG, MP3 and WMA playback
- SD x 2 card slot of the touch screen car DVD supports GPS map, MP4, DIVX, JPEG, MP3 and WMA playback
- AV outputs contain 2 video output and 4.1 channel audio output; AV inputs include 1 video input and 2 channel audio input
- Faster and clearer display and high resolution 800 x 480 digital screen
- It support dual zone(Listen to music/radio while in GPS navigation)
- The universal car DVD is designed electronic and mechanical anti-shock
- It is compatible with DIVX/DVD/DVD-RS/DVD+RS/DVD-RW/VCD/CD-R/CD-RW/MP3/MP4/WMA/AVI,etc
- Practical 7Inch touch screen car DVD with touch screen is of high sensibility
- Touch screen of the car DVD follow the trace of fashion, convenient to use
- The USB cable, connector cable, system control and management of the HD car DVD are easy to operate
- Humanized buttons and design make the car DVD easier to operate
- You will have a good and enjoyable time with this 7inch touch screen car DVD
- With displayer of high quality, the car DVD player can show images and menus clearly and vividly
- This is a rich featured GPS navigation and media system. We recommend carefully reading the user manual for your most satisfactory user experience
- The unit includes an evaluation version GPS software package. You should download/purchase an updated software package from your home country that best covers your region of the world
- This model is compatible with most brands of GPS software, such as TomTom, iGO, Route66 etc. - however hardware specific software such as Garmin may not run on this unit. As the wholesaler, our site provides the GPS-enabled hardware only, not the software. And our site provides no warranty or customer support regarding GPS software. Our site cannot provide downloads / links / advice regarding GPS software. Any software installation you undertake should be performed or supervised by a professional
How to Connect a Car DVD:
Installing a DVD player in a car may seem like an intimidating task. Wiring the DVD player to get power is a concern that stands out to many people, but this is one of the easiest parts in the process. The installation process to connect a car DVD requires the use of regular household tools, with a drill being the most exotic tool used in the process, and takes only take an hour to complete
- Place the flat-head screwdriver between the ceiling and the dome light of the vehicle. Gently pry the screwdriver up to create space between the ceiling and dome light. Maneuver the screwdriver around the dome light until it is loose. Pull the dome light out of the hole in the ceiling and disconnect the wire housing from the back of the dome light
- Tuck the wires back into the hole where the dome light came from. Put the mounting bracket over the hole in the ceiling so it's flat against the ceiling. Use a carpenter's knife to cut the headliner around the mounting bracket. Remove the mounting bracket so you can remove the cut piece of headliner
- Pull the wires out the top of the hole and fit them through the wire slot in the mounting bracket. Put the mounting bracket back in place over the part of the ceiling with the removed headliner. Use a drill with a machine tap drill bit to drill a hole in each corner of the mounting bracket. Continue drilling into the ceiling but do not drill beyond the depth of the ceiling. Use a Phillips-head screwdriver to screw the mounting screws into the drilled holes
- Connect the wire harness to the back of the DVD player and slide the DVD player onto the mounting bracket
How Does a Car DVD Player Work:
- In DVD technology, files are burned to a disc and read by a laser eye inside the player. The eye decodes the information and displays it on a monitor. At home, this is generally accomplished with a TV and DVD player. It can also be done with a desktop or laptop computer. In an automobile, the player is mounted either in dash or in the ceiling of the car's backseat. Cables feed the signal to monitors mounted to the ceiling of the cabin or in the headrests of the front seats
- DVD players installed by the factory are tied into the car's stereo system and project audio into the car's speakers. Aftermarket units also can tie into the car's speaker systems, but may have their own independent speakers. Many units come with wireless or wired headphones so that passengers in the back seat can watch a DVD without disturbing other riders
- Potholes, graded pavement, train tracks and a host of other bumps and dips in a moving vehicle can cause skipping and jumping of the video. While players often lock the disc in, sudden movement can jar the laser and interrupt the reading of the disc. An important feature of car units is buffering. Sometimes referred to as "anti-shock memory," the DVD actually operates on a seconds delay, storing video in its memory in the event that playback is interrupted. The buffering provides continuous video while the laser resets itself
- Factory-installed players are tied into the electrical system of your car and derive power just as any other component would. Aftermarket units can also get their power in this fashion, although many rely on rechargeable batteries and converters that plug into dashboard outlets that used to power cigarette lighters
- 1 x DVD
- 1 x Remote Control
- 1 x GPS Antenna
- 1 x DVBT Antenna
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x iPod Cable
- 1 x User manual
- 1 x Set of Installation Accessories
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Bought this item on12-29-2011
- Other Thoughts: This mini touch screen car DVD player is so mini cute, not so suitable for my car, but because its good quality and fashionable style, i gave this GPS Car DVD to my sister, in a word, good one~
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on12-30-2011
- Other Thoughts: The touch screen car DVD palyer is fashionable in style and good in quality, humanized buttons are easy to operate.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on01-03-2012
- Other Thoughts: The 7Inch Car DVD is really convenient and the image quality is good!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on12-26-2011
- Other Thoughts: like the touch screen design of the GPS car DVD, so convenient!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on01-13-2012
- Other Thoughts: this touch screen car DVD add more fun for my boring driving time great!
Was this review helpful?