Customers Also Bought
- Image Sensor: 1/4 color CMOS WXGA HD Image Sensor
- Resolution: WXGA 1280 x 720 pixels, 30fps, WVGA 848 X 480 pixels, 30fps, VGA 640 X 480 pixels, 30fps
- Viewing Angle: 120 degree
- LED: 6pcs
- Power: DC5V
- Display: 2.5 inches TFT Colorful LCD
- Interface: HDMI & USB2.0
- Battery: Rechargeable Li-ion Battery or Car Charger (optional)
- Recording Medium: SD Card (the capacity can be used up 64GB)
- Video Format: H.264
- Still Image Storage Format: JPEG
- HD720P High Solution Colorful Camera
- H.264 video compression Form to help you to storage long time videos
- 2.5'' TFT Colorful Monitor
- Recording Automatically after the car's power up
- High speed recording
- Support Real Time & Date display on video
- Quick Snap, Quick Video Recording, Quick Review
- Cycled recording and repeat storage by section
- HD720P High Solution Colorful Camera Night Vision Car DVR, provides HD pictures
- Rechargeable Li-ion Battery or Car Charger (optional), provides constant power supply
- The Car DVR features high speed recording and quick light respond
- Provides all the accessories here, easy and convenient to use the Night Vision Car DVR
How to Install a Rear-View Camera in Your Car:
- Disconnect the battery cables from the battery. Check the vehicle's repair manual to find out what size wrench to use. Leave the disconnected cables a safe distance from the battery posts
- Decide where you want to install the rear-view camera. Most people put them in the plastic bumper so they don't have to drill into the car's sheet metal
- Drill a hole for the camera. Check the installation instructions to see what size drill bit to use. Don't make the hole too large or the camera will fall out
- Place the camera in the hole using the rubber grommet supplied with the camera. Make sure the camera and grommet are tight
- Attach the camera's power wire to the backup-light power wire on your car. You'll have to splice the wires together. Use wire cutters to cut the wires, leaving enough excess wire to reconnect. Strip the ends of the wire to expose the bare wire using wire strippers. Splice the wires together using a two-into-one connector. This will give the rear-view camera power when you put the car in revers
- Route the camera's output wire to the rear-view monitor and connect the wire to the monitor's input. For installation of the monitor, see the monitor's installation instructions
- Reconnect the battery, start the car and put the car in revers. The rear-view monitor should turn on and give you a view of what's behind you
How to Build an in Car Camera Mount:
- step one is to determine the distance between the two metal bars on your head rest and measure their diameter once you have those measurements you can mark the holes on your piece of pipe and drill
- now you have your mounting points and can determine how long you will need the piece of pipe to be
- mount the piece of pipe with the head rest and use your tape measure to determine the distance where you will mount your camera on the pipe then add and extra 1/2 inch or full inch and mark it on the pipe this will be your cutting mark
- remove the pipe from the head rest
- now simply use a saw to cut your pipe on the mark you made
- for this step i recommend that you have a certain seat angle and that you know what it is every time you film because this camera mount is not adjustable and when the angle of your seat changes the camera will not be filming at the same point
- so determine the angle of your seat and mark the hole as perfectly as you can and drill to the diameter of the screw you bought to fit the camera
- now you have completed your camera mount a simple D.I.Y. the last thing to do is put it all together inside the car so simply mount it on the head-rest and screw the camera on now take a test drive and see how well you made it
- 1 x Car DVR
- 1 x Mount
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Car Charger
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Battery
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 24.24||USD$ 23.52||USD$ 22.80||USD$ 21.85|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.