Customers Also Bought
- Size: 10.7 x 5.4 x 3.3cm/4.2 x 2.1 x 1.3in(L x W x H)
- Sensor: 5M Cmos Sensor Resolution: 2592 x 1944
- Lens: 4 Elements Flix Focus Lens, Focus Range from 15cm to Infinity
- Display: 2.5 LTPS TFT LCD
- Video Output: HDMI Support 1080i/720p; Composite: NTSC/PAL
- Still Image: Still Image(JPEG) Resolution: 4000 x 3000
- Movie Format: MP4/MOV
- Zoom: 4X Digital Zoom
- Recording Media: Internal 32 Mbyte
- External: SDHC Card( No Including in Package)
- Audio: Mic and Speaker(Mono) Equipped
- LED: LED on/LED off
- Battery: 3.7V 900mAh Lithium-ion Rechargeable
- USB: USB 2.0 High Speed Support
- Colour: Black & Silver
- This Vehicle-mounted security DVR is very portable and can rotate within 180° range
- This Vehicle-mounted car security DVR also has motion detection recording functions
- Security DVR is convenient to take videos or photos in different situation
- This rotatable digital video recorder can capture clear images in low light environment
- Car recorder is equipped with an USB cable, you can transmit the data into your computer quickly and conveniently
- This Vehicle-mounted Car DVR can capture clear images in low light environment
- This Vehicle-mounted Car DVR also has motion detection recording functions
- This Vehicle-mounted Car DVR is very portable and can rotate within 180° range
- The videos are so crisp, colorful, and vivid, that you will sometimes feel as if you are actually there
- The instruction of the high quality digital video recorder, and then you can use it conveniently
Size in Detail:
- The boom of video cassette recorders (VCR) in the 1980s and 1990s brought the ability to not only view feature films at home, but record live television for later viewing. The natural evolution of this technology was to introduce a means of pausing live television or rewinding a live program to catch something the viewer had missed. In 1999, two companies unveiled these devices at the international Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas. ReplayTV and TiVo were the first hard-drive based digital recorders released to the consumer market. The popularity of the TiVo device is a result of its easy-to-use interface and software, which synchronizes the unit with the specific cable or satellite provider's channel lineup. As a result, cable and satellite companies have gotten into the DVR market, leasing the devices to subscribers for a monthly fee
- The explosion of TiVo sales has helped eliminate VCRs from the home entertainment marketplace. DVRs typically use a user-controlled program guide to set their recording schedule. VCRs rely very much on people programming start and stop times, which often lead to errors in time and channel programming. In addition, the integration of a cable or satellite receiver with a DVR eliminates clutter in a home entertainment center, combining two boxes into one
- DVRs were not solely to blame for the demise of the VCR. The expanded availability of digital video disc (DVD) players, which provided a high quality viewing experience for movie watchers, played a dominant role in the death of the VCR
- DVRs function very much like a VCR, but with a hard drive taking the place of a tape. A video signal is carried by a pair of cables which run from the wall to the converter box. The lines each carry a unique video signal, which is what allows a viewer to watch one program while recording another. (If the setup includes a TiVo or a separate DVR, another pair of cables will go from the converter box to the DVR.) One cable will leave the back of the DVR and run to the television, providing the audio and video of the broadcast
- When a program is being recorded, the DVR compresses and saves the streaming video into a digital movie format. This provides a buffer when pausing, rewinding and putting a program into slow motion. It also maximizes the space available on the hard drive
- The basic features of a DVR are the same from platform to platform. Each allow you to record programs for playback, pause live television and rewind to a specific segment of the broadcast. The majority of recorders permit advance scheduling from 1 to 2 weeks and have the option to record an entire season of a particular show
- DIRECTV, which calls its product the DIRECTV Plus DVR, manages recordings and groups them by title. TiVo's recorders provide suggestions based on recording habits and user input. Viewers can rate their favorite shows and the TiVo software uses the trends to develop a list of shows that the viewer may enjoy
- TiVo also has a host of interactive features, including music, video and photo sharing, and a function to transfer recordings to iPods or DVD
- While cable and satellite companies will lease their DVRs at a monthly rate, TiVo's business model was originally based on lifetime memberships. Consumers would purchase their TiVo and then a license from the company for $249. This provided lifetime access to the service. In 2006, TiVo ceased their lifetime membership program, joining cable companies in charging a monthly fee for use of their service
- A major turning point for TiVo was the introduction of their dual tuner recorder. Series 1 and 2 were single-tuner units, which meant that a viewer could only record what they were watching. As cable and satellite providers released dual-tuner modules, TiVo came under pressure to do the same. The Series 2 DT recorder was released in 2006 and quickly followed by the Series 3 release that year. This allowed viewers to watch one show and record the other or record the show they were watching as well as another program
- 1 x 1080i DVR
- 1 x Vehicle-mounted Adapter
- 1 x Bracket
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Battery
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 37.11||USD$ 35.68||USD$ 34.25||USD$ 32.35|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.