Customers Also Bought
- Super Bright
- Long-lasting LED
- Save your power supply
- Unique and attractive colorlight
- Easy to assemble
- LED lighthats + and - terminal. So, if there is no lighting after inserting it into socket, please change the terminal oppositely
- Unique and attractive colorlight .LED Fog Lights are easy to install and fit for most import and domestic vehicles, high Intensity LEDs in each light bulb, LED Fog Lights are important item. Here is a Super Bright DC 12V Saving Power Long-lasting LED Car Foglight . Replacement Fog Lights can save your power supply. Unique and attractive colorlight
- Save your power supply .Update your auto headlight with the Car Fog Lights. Light up the road and reduce stumbling keep your drive safer and smooth. The Car Fog Lights are revolutionary concept in automotive light that provides more light on the road compared to traditional headlights.
- Long-lasting LED .Easy installations Car Fog Lights no need to drive your car to the repairing workshop, just install in your garage. Reduce the stumble in the foggy day with this LED round fog light! Low cost and utility LED fog light is easy to install and application
Car Fog Lights Replacement:
- Remove the front bumper fascia deflector
- Disconnect the electrical connector from the front fog lamp bulb/socket. CAUTION: Refer to Halogen Bulb Caution in Service Precautions
- Rotate the front fog lamp bulb/socket counterclockwise to release
- Remove the fog lamp bulb/socket from the front fog lamp assembly
- Install the fog lamp bulb/socket to the fog lamp rotating clockwise until fully seated. CAUTION: Refer to Halogen Bulb Caution in Service Precautions
- Connect the electrical connector to the front fog lamp bulb/socket.
- Install the front bumper fascia deflector
How to Install Halogen Fog Lights:
- Sometimes factory headlights just don't get the job done. Follow these instructions to make your vehicle shine a little brighter with halogen fog lights
- The style and wattage of your halogen fog lights are up to you, but make sure your charging system can handle the amperage. Ask a sales associate at the auto parts store if you're unsure before you buy your lights
- Decide where on your vehicle you want to mount the lights
- Drill the holes for the lights. Try to drill the holes roughly the same size of the studs to minimize movement. You can also use grommets to tighten the fit
- Spray paint or primer in the holes to protect against rust. Match the color to the mounting location for a clean and professional look
- Mount the lights. The rubber washers included in the lights' installation kit should be used on both sides of the mounting surface with the metal washers behind them
- Run the lights' wiring through the vehicle's body along the factory wiring, using wire ties to attach the two sets of wiring. If there is no factory wiring, keep the lights' wiring away from moving parts and heat. Use wire ties to secure loose wiring tightly to the vehicle's body
- Use split loom to cover exposed wiring. Every 8 to 10 inches, tape the split loom closed with electrical tape
- Mount the switch in a location that is easy to reach from the driver's seat. Each switch is different, so follow the installation kit's instructions
- Ground the switch to the vehicle's body, not the steering column or small brackets
- Hook up the main power lead to the battery. This will give the lights the most current. Always put in-line fuses between the battery and the switch. Although not required, you can also put an in-line fuse between the lights and the switch
- Drive to an open area or straight road at night. Turn on your headlights and fog lights. Aim your newly installed fog lights if they are pointing off center
Tips & Warnings:
- Make sure the back of your new lights don't touch the body of the vehicle. If they do, the hot lights could melt plastic components or damage your paint
- When mounting the switch, make sure to use covered ends, the right gauge of wire and tight connections
- When hooking up the main power lead, installing a relay is helpful, but not required
- Poor grounds and uncovered wires can cause voltage drops and fires
- For DC 12V volts only
- Do not place in rain or water area
- Use this LED light with Trafficlaw
- 1 x Super Bright DC 12V Saving Power Long-lasting LED Car Foglight
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 11.10||USD$ 10.57||USD$ 10.08||USD$ 9.64||USD$ 9.24|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.