Customers Also Bought
- Navigation (initiate GPS)
- Multimedia (Video, Music)
- Bluetooth (Phone Book, Call History, Dial Pad, Messages, File Manager, Settings)
- Photo (photo browser)
- EBook (text reader)
- Game (an assortment of fun games)
- Tools (Calculator, Unit Convert, Calendar)
- Setting (Volume, Date/Time, Backlight, Calibration, FM Transmitter, Language, System Info)
- Touch screen GPS navigator, easy to operate, provides very simple menu system, slide of finger to select menu
- Compact design, super thin, this portable GPS navigator is just a bit bigger than a phone and even smaller than a purse
- Feature 800 x 480 pixel resolution and 5in LCD display, the touch screen GPS navigator provides your HD pictures
Size in Detail:
Used in Car:
5 inch high definition touch screen GPS navigator and multimedia unit
5 Inch TFT Touch Screen
800 x 480 Pixel Screen Resolution
Main System Information
Internal Flash Memory
External Memory (TF / micro SD card support)
up to 4GB (free 2GB TF/micro SD card included)
.023 MHZ chip rate
10m, 2D RMS; 2m, 2D RMS, WAAS enable
Data Update Rate
0.1s on Average
Hot Startup Time
Less than 2s
Warm Startup Time
32s on Average
Cold Startup Time
Less than 35s
Maximum Position Altitude
Maximum Speed Rate
Built-in Antenna Type
Built-in active ceramic antenna
Built-in Antenna Voltage
3.3V +/- 5%
Built-in Antenna Current
YES - 3D type
via TF/micro SD card
Pair with phone then use touch screen interface
Touch screen keypad
Rechargeable Built-in Lithium Ion (LI-ION)
Normal Use: 3-4 hours
Standby Mode: 150 hours
Rechargeable Lithium Ion battery (LI-ION)
On Board Buttons and Slots
TF/micro SD Card
3.5 mm (headphones)
File Formats Supported
True MP4 (H.264/MPEG-4 AVC), AVI, WMV, 3GP, FLV
JPEG, BMP, GIF, PNG
CE, FCC, RoHS
125 x 80 x 13mm/4.9 x 3.1 x 0.5in(L x W x H)
How to Buy a GPS for a Car:
- Select a screen size: Most car GPS systems come with one of two screen sizes: 3.5 inch (approximately 2.8 inches wide by 2.1 inches high) and 4.3 inch (approximately 3.8 inches wide by 2.25 inches high). The larger screen is also sometimes referred to as a widescreen model. In general, the smaller screens will cost less; however, they can sometimes be difficult to see while driving, depending upon where the unit is mounted.
- Evaluate TTS: Text-to-speech, or TTS, means that the GPS will provide spoken street names. For instance, instead of saying "turn right in 50 feet," it will say "turn right on Main Street." If you do mostly highway driving where turns are few and far between, you might not need TTS. But for urban or even suburban driving, the accuracy limitations inherent to all GPS systems makes TTS a must-have.
- Choose map requirements: Different GPS models come loaded with different map sets. In order to choose a model that works for you driving habits, you'll need to decide between US-only, US + Canada, all of North America, etc. Some models will allow you to upgrade your map set for a fee if you need to travel to other places.
- Decide on traffic updates: If you live and drive in an urban area, live traffic updates can be very convenient. Some GPS units include the cost of traffic reports within the initial purchase price, while others require a subscription service with an additional monthly fee. If you are interested in receiving traffic updates, make sure that the areas within which you'll be driving are included.
- Consider extras: There are many "extra" features available with most GPS units - while not contributing to the actual navigational capabilities of the unit, some of the extras are very handy. For instance, Bluetooth compatibility on your GPS for hands-free cell phone usage can eliminate an electronics item from your car. The ability to play MP3s can also help to deciliter your dashboard area.
- Test-drive several models: Each brand of GPS has a different feel, so it's a good idea to borrow different models from friends, neighbors, or co-workers before you commit. You might find that one interface suits you better or you prefer one set of maps over the other. If you can't borrow one, then try to purchase one from a retailer with a good return policy. If you find the interface clumsy or the map quality poor, you can always exchange it for a different model.
Special Product Notes:
- This is a rich featured GPS navigation and media system. We recommend carefully reading the user manual for your most satisfactory user experience.
- The unit includes an evaluation version GPS software package. You should download/purchase an updated software package from your home country that best covers your region of the world.
- Special GPS Note: This model is compatible with most brands of GPS software, such as TomTom, iGO, Route66 etc. - however hardware specific software such as Germin may not run on this unit. As the wholesaler, we provide the GPS-enabled hardware only, not the software. And we provide no warranty or customer support regarding GPS software. We cannot provide downloads / links / advice regarding GPS software. Any software installation you undertake should be performed or supervised by a professional.
- 1 x Car GPS Navigator
- 1 x Stylus
- 1 x Earphone
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Power Adapter
- 1 x Car Charger
- 1 x Bracket
- 1 x User Manual
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||UAH 708.04||UAH 685.77||UAH 663.50||UAH 633.81|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?