Customers Also Bought
Spec Condition New Type Car Message Sign Dimension 17cm/6.7in(LED Screen Diameter)
8cm/3.1in(Remote Control Diameter)
Features Features Cute signs are very helpful during your driving
A dual powered display module for your back window
Easy suction cup fixings
A wireless remote control for the front
Packaging Package Included 1 x LED Screen
1 x Remote Control
2 x Suction Cups
- The front of the car light
- Back view of the LED car light
- Structure detail of the LED car light
- Several signs of the car sign light
- The LED car sign light and the accessories of it
- Package box of the LED car light
- Cute signs are very helpful during your driving
- A dual powered display module for your back window
- Easy suction cup fixings
- Pre-programmed messages
- A wireless remote control for the front
- Power Source: 4 x AA Batteries; 2 x AAA Batteries
- LED Screen Diameter: 17cm/6.7in
- Remote Control Diameter: 8cm/3.1in
How to Install Driving Lights:
- Adding driving lights to a vehicle can improve nighttime vision and make the car more attractive. Several hundred styles and colors are available and use standardized mounting hardware to fit virtually any automobile. Installing fog or driving lights involves minimal wiring and can be done by the average driver in about an hour
- Decide on a mounting position for the lights by holding a loose light up to the area to see how it would fasten and look. Many cars have pre-built holes to accommodate lights in their front air dams, complete with mounting brackets, which were an option for the model but not ordered. Mounting the driving lights behind the grille can protect the glass from debris, but they may not shine as brightly. Some local laws restrict this mounting position, so check before placing them behind the grille
- Fasten the mounting brackets to the selected location by drilling small screw holes or driving screws into the front bumper in a clockwise direction. The optional driving light holes should have mounting plates on the upper lip. The driving light brackets are designed to allow adjustment of the light beam's direction after installation
- Connect the driving lights to the brackets with the bolts and nuts provided. It is not necessary to tighten these bolts all the way
- Wire the lights to function with a single switch in a convenient location. Connect the light's positive wire leads together, then splice them into a long wire that leads to the switch's output terminal. The splice will have three wires: one to each light and one to the switch. The light's negative leads (or grounds) should be connected together and grounded to the car's frame. Most times, there are bolts and screws in the engine compartment that are grounded to the car, but if none can be found then the battery's negative terminal will do. Wire the switch's input terminal to a hot fuse in the fuse panel by pressing the naked wire into one side of the fuse's metal blade connector. Wrap all splices with a liberal amount of electrical tape; be sure the fuse connection is on one pole only, not both sides of the fuse
- Check the light's operation by turning the switch on and off. If the fuse selected is "ignition on," then turn on the car's ignition and check for operation
- Aim the beams by turning the lights on and tightening the light's bracket bolt while the beam is focused in the desired direction. Turning on the car's headlights for a reference can help aim the beams
How to Replace a Tail, Brake or Reverse Light?
- Replacing a dead bulb on your car is almost as easy as replacing a light bulb at home. Perform this simple maintenance and avoid the hassle of receiving a citation for a missing brake light.
- Determine how the bulb is accessed: On some models the lens (the red or white plastic part over the light) must be unscrewed from the outside, and on others the bulb is accessible only from inside the trunk. If there are no screws on the lens, you can assume that the bulb must be replaced from inside. Usually there will be a plastic cover that must be removed in order to access the bulb. There may be tabs, screws or small knobs that hold this plastic cover in place.
- Unscrew the lens on the outside, or take off the plastic cover from inside the trunk, to reveal the bulb.
- Unscrew the bulb. You'll have to push in and turn at the same time.
- Take the bulb with you to the auto supply store to help you find an exact duplicate.
- Clean the connection with a wire brush and/or wipe it clean with a rag if there's any corrosion.
- Screw the new bulb into the empty socket. Again, you'll have to push in and turn simultaneously. Line up the tiny raised bumps on the base of the bulb in order to screw it in.
- Replace the lens or the plastic cover.
- Test your work by stepping on the brakes and turning on the headlights while a friend watches the new bulb to make sure it lights up
- 1 x LED Screen
- 1 x Remote Control
- 2 x Suction Cups
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 20.02||USD$ 19.37||USD$ 18.71||USD$ 17.84|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.