Customers Also Bought
- Voltage: 12V
- Power: 9W
- LED Lifetime: 50 Thousand Hours
- Spring Double Pointed: 0.28-0.42cm
- T10 Piecing: 0.09cm
- BA9S Piecing: 0.09cm
- The LED light for car includes 5050 3 chips, T10 joint and BA9S joint
- There are 24 bulbs on this LED car light
- LED auto light is installed without replacing any line, a direct replacement for the old glass bulb
- This Multifunction Waterproof LED car Light is ultra bright, can make you see in dark
- Hot new style of the lights dramatically improve drive vision optical lens for a powerful light beam
- This LED car light enhance the look of your vehicle and improve inclement weather driving with Light Bulbs
- Long range, the LED car light equipped with a powerful beam
- High powered lights, lights cut through the darkness with ease
- These lights add distinction to your daily driver or off-road warrior
- The LED light for car has white, blue and pink three colors that can be chose
- The LED car light is made of high quality material, is durable for lighting
- High performance design makes the lights more energy saving and environmental protection
- Light up the road and reduce stumbling keep your drive safer and smooth
- This Car Light will give your car a sense of romance, warm, luxury
- The car light LED chip is made of high quality 5050 3 chips which makes LED light source disperse and efficient
- Size of this product
- This LED Car Light is anti-knock, waterproof, high-brightness and green light that comfortable, environmental and convenient
- LED stands for "light-emitting diode." LED lights are extremely small semiconductor diodes that are capable of creating light. The light that is created by any given LED can be of any color and can even be ultraviolet or infrared. The light that is created by an LED light depends on the material that is used to make the semiconductor and the current that is run though it. There are many different types of LEDs, including miniature ones, as well as high-powered LEDs and multicolor variations
- LED lights work very similarly to standard light bulbs except for the fact that LEDs are much smaller and contain no filament
- Instead of a filament, an LED creates light using nothing but the movement of electricity along the path of its semiconductor
- As the electrons stream across the semiconductor, they create electromagnetic radiation. Some forms of this electromagnetic radiation can take the form of visible light, which humans can perceive via sight
What Are LED Lights Used for:
- There is an almost inexhaustible supply of applications for LED lights, some of which have already been realized and others that are currently being implemented
- Within the world of electronics LED lights are used in traffic lights, screen displays, computers, brake lights and any other application which requires a bright, inexpensive and long-lasting light.
- They also are used in the burgeoning field of photonic textiles and as a source of light in places where high temperatures cannot be tolerated. Indeed, LED lights are one of the most important technologies in contemporary electronic products and many such products would be impossible without them
How to Connect LED Lights to a Car:
You can connect LED lights to a car for added nighttime safety, or just to dress up the appearance of your vehicle. Almost all aftermarket LED lights sold in auto stores today have a simple, single-wire installation. You will need some basic know-how about splicing electrical wires to install LED lights on a car, but it's a fairly simple process. As an example, we'll walk you through how to connect an LED light bar, and you can then apply these steps to any kind of single-wire LED light
Disconnect the negative cable from your car's battery
- Open the trunk of your car and look for the wiring harness that leads to the rear lights. You may have to use a flathead or Phillips screwdriver to remove any covering panels to access the lights. Older model cars will have wires passing directly and simply through the body of the car
- Identify the "earth" wire feeding into the rear lights. The "earth" wire is the wire that feeds power to the lights from the fuse box. You can identify this wire from wiring diagrams for your car, by tracing the wire from the fuse box to the light, or by the process of elimination--trace the ground wire from the lights to the frame (usually near the light assembly), and the earth wire will be the other one coming off the lights
- Pass the wires through a pre-existing hole
- Cut the earth wire in two. Make sure you do this at least 4 inches away from the lighting assembly or any point in which the wire passes through the frame of the car or joins a major part of the wiring harness. This will make the wire easier to work with
- Strip a half-inch of the plastic wire coating off both ends of the earth wire. Strip one end of your 16-gauge wire. Twist all three ends of bare wire together tightly and then wrap the connection in electrical tape
- Locate where you want to mount your LED light bar on your car. Make sure there is a point at which you can pass the single wire from the LED assembly through the body of the car and into the trunk (whether you are installing on the interior or exterior). You will add length to the wire if necessary, but try to maintain the shortest distance between the earth wire of the LED bar and the earth wire of your lighting assembly
- Follow the instructions that came with your LED lights to attach them to your car. Some models screw down, and some also may require the use of an adhesive or additional clips
- Pass the earth wire of your LED lights through the body of your car to the trunk. If your location is too far away to allow the wire included with the LED light to reach, feed the wire you attached to the earth wire of the lights up through the body and then splice it to the LED wire. If your LED wire reaches, splice it to the 16-gauge wire in the trunk
- Tape the earth wire up and out of the way of trunk hinges or payloads. Using a couple wraps of electrical tape around the wire to hold it to the original wiring harness is always a good idea
- 1 x Car Light
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 8.69||USD$ 8.28||USD$ 7.88||USD$ 7.34|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.