Customers Also Bought
Spec Condition New Features Features The diecast car models are perfect for collection if you are an avid car enthusiast or a fan of one specific car model
The designer toy car models are made of high quality material
Packaging Package Included 1 x Car Model
- Unique Mario style diecast mini car models for you or your kids
- The diecast car models are perfect for collection if you are an avid car enthusiast or a fan of one specific car model
- The designer toy car models are made of high quality material, durable and sturdy
- The toy car models will be fantastic collections for those car enthusiasts
- Mario toy car models are designed very exquisite and meticulous
- Mario diecast car models will be the best gifts for your children or friends
- The Mario toy car models are easy to play
- Suitable for children above 6 years old
- Color: Red
- If you love Mario, you can't miss this Mario toy car model. Mario toy car models can be served as a decoration in your room
- The Mario toy car models will be fantastic collections for those car enthusiasts
- The Mario toy car models are designed very exquisite and meticulous
- This kind of Mario toy car models is a best choice for car enthusiast
- Easy to play, just push back the car, and the car will run forward
How to Buy Toy Cars:
Toy cars come in a variety of styles. You can buy plastic, metal, collectible, antique and die-cast toy cars. No matter what kind you are looking for, toy stores, department stores and the Internet are the best places to find them
- Decide on the type of toy car you want to buy. The age of the child you are buying for will help in determining your choice. Plastic cars or wooden cars are good for toddlers, whereas die-cast cars or metal cars are better for older children. Add a personal touch by personalizing the car for the child
- Buy model toy cars for older children and teenagers. Even fathers enjoy model toy cars since this a project they can do with their children. You can find model toy cars for young children too, since they vary from the snap together kind to the ones that need glue, paint and decals
- Find collectible or vintage toy cars for your adult children: Matchbox, Dinky, Husky and Tekno die cast toy cars are very popular models. They may also be interested in tinplate toy cars, plastic toy cars or remote control toy cars. Another way to go is to concentrate on a particular type of toy car, for example, racing cars, fire engines or police cars
- Supply racing car sets for the child who wants another way to enjoy their toy cars. You can start with a starter kit, which includes cars, tracks, and a speed controller. Then add ramps, tracks and cars as your child grows. You can also start with a kit that is for children as young as four, and does not use batteries or electricity; the child powers them
- Get remote cars that come in two types: toy and hobby. The toy remote cars are inexpensive, somewhat durable and have many limitations. The hobby remote car has faster speeds and you can change them. Painting and changing the wheels are among the things you can change
How to Compare Car Models and Prices:
Today's cars are packed with options. Even economy-class cars often offer features like iPod docks, enhanced sound systems, and GPS navigation, adding to the usual choices of air conditioning, power options and type of transmission. The number of choices can make comparing different car models confusing at first, but there are plenty of online tools to help you understand the options
- Create a list of vehicles that interest you. An old-fashioned pad of paper and pen will work, but a spreadsheet or word-processing document will be easier, as the steps of this comparison take place mostly online. List the make and model of every vehicle that is an option, as well as the base manufacturer's suggested retail price, or MSRP, and leave plenty of space below each listing
- Pick up popular consumer magazines like Consumer Reports as well as car-enthusiast-oriented magazines, such as Car and Driver. These will give a basic overview of what is new in the auto industry and provide information about reliability and desirable options
- Browse the websites of the manufacturers whose cars you are considering. This is an easy and quick way to compile an accurate list of standard features, and all manufacturers offer websites with detailed information on their models, including standard features. Copy the list of standard features of each of your chosen vehicles onto the paper or spreadsheet and mark off those that don't seem up to par
- Find the "build your car" utility of each manufacturer's website for the models that are still of interest to you. Major car manufacturers provide an online utility that allows consumers to outfit their dream car without ever stepping into the showroom. All available options other than the standard ones will be listed, along with their prices. Find the options desired and add them to a sheet of paper or spreadsheet along with the total MSRP of the car after the desired options are listed
- Visit the manufacturers' websites one last time and find their special offers and promotions section. This will list all national and, in many cases, local offers being offered by the manufacturer, including special interest rates and cash-back offers. Subtract any offers from the total found in Step 4 to find the real base price one would expect to pay if buying the car immediately with no haggling
- Cross off those vehicles that, based on their options and price, are no longer are of interest to you. Revisit the "build your car" utility and use it to construct a customized version of those models that you are still interested in. When the customization is finished, the utility will give the option to email local dealers. Email dealers and ask if they are willing to cut any deals on the model desired
- When the dealers respond, take the lowest offer and present it to the other dealers to see if they are willing to go lower. Allowing dealers to compete with each other in this way will reveal the lowest possible price on the desired models. At this point, there should be a few offers that stand out, meaning it is time to visit the dealers for a test drive
- 1 x Car Model
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 11.12||USD$ 10.74||USD$ 10.36||USD$ 9.86||USD$ 9.86|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.