Customers Also Bought
- This Practical Car Power Adapter is made of metal in the out shell
- This Car Power Adapter is able to ventilate to keep it cool
- This Car Power Adapter does not take up space, does not affect the vehicle appearance
- Safety fuse design of the USB Car Adapter can prevent the current is not normal, damage your precious electrical appliances
- This USB Power Car Adapter is very stable once you fix it
- Output Voltage: 220v frequency: 50 + 2HZ
- Waveform: square wave
- Size: 12.5 x 9.5 x 5cm/4.9 x 3.7 x 2.0in(L x W x H)
- Input Voltage: 12V
- Undervoltage Alarm: 10.4-11v
- Built-in Fuse: 10 A/15A/20A/40A/70A
- Voltage Turn-off: 9.7-10.3V
- No-load Consumption: 12v No load current: <0.3A maximum efficiency> 90%
- Continuous Output Power: 50W/80W/120W/240W/400W
- 30 Minutes Continuous power: 60W/100W/150W/300W/500W
- Peak Power: 120W/200W/300W/600W/1000W
- Material: Metal(Outer Shell)
- Woking Temperature: 0℃ - 40℃
- The shape of the Car Power Adapter is specially made
- You can install the car power adapter with the lines conveniently
- It can be compatible with many devices such as cell phones and so on
- Being black, the car power adapter can be matched with many cars of different colors
- There are buttons over the car adapter for you to operate it easily
How to Use a Car Power Adapter
- Using a Dedicated Adapter
- Check to see that the output cable connector matches the AC jack on your computer or cell-phone charger. Some universal adapters come with a set of connectors to match the most common jacks. If you're using a proprietary adapter, be sure it's the same brand as the appliance to which you're connecting it
- Connect the adapter to your device
- Place your vehicle's ignition key in the "on" or "accessory" position
- Remove the vehicle's cigarette lighter and insert the adapter's 12-volt connector into the lighter socket.
- Ascertain if the indicator light on the adapter, if any, is lit. If not, recheck the connection to the cigarette lighter. The plug may have pulled out, your key may not be in the correct position, or the lighter fuse may need replacing. If none of these is the case, you may need to replace the adapter
- Turn on the device
- Using a Power Inverter
- Place your vehicle's ignition key in the "on" or "accessory" position.
- Plug the inverter's connector into your cigarette lighter socket.
- Turn on the inverter
- Plug the power cord for your device into the inverter's plug. Some inverters may feature a single plug, while others may feature two
- Connect the power cord to your AC device's jack
- Turn on your device
- 1 x Vehicle power supply
- 1 x Booster Cable
- 1 x Cigarette Lighter Power Cord
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||AU$ 40.89||AU$ 39.20||AU$ 37.51||AU$ 35.25||AU$ 35.25|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.