Customers Also Bought
- Compatible with: Notebook, printer, electric saw or other appliance with power less than 1000W
- Power Rating: 1000W
- Input Voltage: DC 12V
- Output Voltage: AC 220V
- Output Current: 4A
- Efficiency: ≥ 75%
- Size: 20.3 x 9.5 x 5.5cm/7.99 x 3.74 x 2.17in(L x W x H)
- The car power inverter with multiple protection circuit would do no harm to the equipment and automobile
- Special versatile socket of the car power inverters is suitable for various kinds of plugs
- The DC to AC car inverter is pretty practical and convenient for your car power especially you are on a long journey
- The 1000W car power inverter can also charge laptops, digital cameras, electric razors via USB port
- The car power inverter will protect your devices from over current voltage, overheat and short-circuit in daily life
- Miniaturization and lightweight, this type of precise power inverter is very easy to install and carry when you need it
- The overall design of the car power inverter is concise and delicate
- You can connect your devices into the car power inverter with those plugs easily
- There is a USB port for you to connect your digital cameras and other electronic devices
- The color of the car power inverter is very cool and can be matched with cars easily
- The car power inverter is in small volume and it takes up small space
How to Install a Car Power Inverter:
- Park the vehicle and open the hood. Disconnect the battery by loosening the positive cable with a wrench and pulling it free with your hand
- Mount the power inverter. Pick a location which will allow plenty of air flow around the inverter as they heat up when used. A typical mounting location is on the lower kick panel in the passenger side of the vehicle under the dash. Apply the adhesive side of the hook and loop material to the under side of the inverter and peel the protective strip off of the reverse side. Stick the inverter in the desired mounting location and press firmly to set adhesive in place. Separate the inverter from the kick panel to wire the connections
- Wire the inverter. Run a length of wire (0 to 4 gauges) from the positive side of the inverter to the car's battery by running the wire through a grommet in the firewall. Simply find a location where wires pass through the fire wall and push your new positive wire through the center of the existing wires. Locate the new wire on the engine side of the firewall and pull it through until it reaches the positive side of the battery. Cut the wire with wire cutters. Tie the wire out of the way by zip tying it to the existing wiring. Strip 1/4 inch of plastic shielding from each end of the wire. Place a terminal end on each end of the wire and crimp in place with a crimping tool. Do not connect this wire to the battery at this time. To connect the ground, run a short length of wire from the inverter's negative wire to the vehicle's chassis (any bolt under the dash will work fine)
- Connect the wires. Connect the new positive and negative wires to the wires coming from the inverter to the wires you installed into the vehicle by placing terminal ends on the wires and crimping them in place in the same manner as the positive wire at the battery. Loosen the bolt you identified under the dash with a wrench and place your ground wire on the bolt. Tighten the bolt. Place the inverter on the kick panel by pushing the hook and loop material together. Connect the positive wire to the battery's positive terminal post and reconnect the cars positive cable back onto the battery. Tighten the terminal in place with a wrench
- Use the inverter. You are now able to operate 120 volt electronics from your vehicle by simply plugging them into the outlets on the inverter while your engine is running
How to Hook Up Car Power Inverters:
- Park the vehicle and open the hood. Remove the positive battery cable with a wrench
- Find a mounting location. Inverters get warm when in use so you want to pick a spot where they will get plenty of air. Typically, a good location is on a fender wall close to the battery
- Mount the inverter. Set the inverter in place and mark its mounting holes with a marking pencil.
- Remove the inverter and use a hammer and center punch to mark the drill bit location. Place a drill bit in the drill motor and drill the mounting holes. Set the inverter into place and using the supplied bolts, place them through the inverter's mounting bracket and the drilled holes. Tighten them with a wrench
- Wire the inverter. Cut a piece of #4 wire or heavier that will reach from the inverter's negative wire to the negative side of the battery. Strip the ends of the wire with a wire stripper and crimp terminal ends onto each end of the wire with wire crimpers. Repeat this process with the positive wire of the inverter. Connect the wires to the proper side of the vehicle's battery and reinstall the vehicle's positive battery cable
- Use the power inverter. You are now ready to use the power inverter, start the engine and plug an electrical device into the inverter. When finished, unplug the device from the inverter and close the hood
- 1 x Car Power Inverter
- 1 x Power Cord
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 36.03||USD$ 34.62||USD$ 33.21||USD$ 31.33|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.