Customers Also Bought
- Continuous Power: 350W
- Maximum Output Power: 600W
- Output Voltage: AC100/110/220/230/240V
- Output Frequency: 50-60HZ
- Output Waveform: Modified sine wave
- USB Output Voltage: 5V DC 1.5A
- Conversion Efficiency: 95%
- Input High Voltage Protection: DC16 V ± 0.5V
- Input Voltage Protection: DC10.5V
- Temperature Protection: > 45℃
- Size: 170 x 90 x 40mm / 6.7 x 3.5 x 1.6in(L x W x H)
- The USB car power inverter allows you to power or recharge AC-equipped devices right in your car
- It is perfect for recharging your laptop or MP3 player on the go
- Conveniently plugging into your Notebook computers, camcorders, cameras, lighting, CD, fan, refrigerator, TV
- Global universal socket design, built-in security doors, for any size plug, safe and convenient
- Exclusive dual USB ports, an AC converter plug
- Stylish new appearance, reasonable structure, stable performance
- The USB car power inverter can make DC12V transform to AC220V
- Plug and Play, no installation
- With a USB output, USB devices can be directly charged
- Short circuit, undervoltage, high pressure, overload, overcurrent, high temperature protection
- The USB car power inverter is with global universal socket design, built-in security doors, for any size plug, safe and convenient
- The 350w car power inverter is with a USB output, USB devices can be directly charged
- High quality material makes the USB car power inverter durable and reliable for long time use
How to Install a Car Power Inverter:
- Park the vehicle and open the hood. Disconnect the battery by loosening the positive cable with a wrench and pulling it free with your hand
- Mount the power inverter. Pick a location which will allow plenty of air flow around the inverter as they heat up when used. A typical mounting location is on the lower kick panel in the passenger side of the vehicle under the dash
- Wire the inverter. Run a length of wire from the positive side of the inverter to the car's battery by running the wire through a grommet in the firewall
- Connect the wires. Connect the new positive and negative wires to the wires coming from the inverter to the wires you installed into the vehicle by placing terminal ends on the wires and crimping them in place in the same manner as the positive wire at the battery
- 1 x 12V-220V DC-AC 350W USB Car Power Inverter
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||NZ$ 34.63||NZ$ 33.28||NZ$ 31.93||NZ$ 30.12|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.