Customers Also Bought
- Screen Format: 4:3
- Power Supply: DC 12V
- System: PAL or NTSC
- Power: ≤4W
- Pixel: 960 x 468
- Contrast: 350:1
- Screen Size: 7.0 x 5.3cm/2.8 x 2.1in(L x H)
- Size: 28.5 x 7.0cm/11.2 x 2.8in(L x H)
- Imaging Sensor: CCD, HD, Color Night View
- Definition: 480TV Line
- Image Viewing: 170°
- Working Voltage: 10-15V
- Water Resist: IP67/68
- Diameter: 1.9cm/0.7in
- This car rear view system is perfect for backing into tight spots or moving in reverse when visibility is limited
- Automatically shift back-view system when reversing the car
- Functional car rear view monitor and vehicle entertainment
- The 3.5inch rear view mirror monitor clips to your rear view mirror
- The rear view monitor detects when you back up and shows the car rear view camera on screen
- When you put your car back in drive, the image disappears and your rear view mirror monitor becomes a mirror again
- This rear view system is a must-have for any car owners, especially the new drivers
- The whole set of this rear view system to make you reverse your car safely
- With this car rear view mirror monitor, everything back your car is in your hands, safer back driving
- Featured with 3.5Inch, this car rear view mirror monitor provides you HD pictures
- With compact design, this car rear view mirror monitor is small in size, easy to install
- With the coming cable, it is easy to install the rear view mirror, plug and play
How to Install a Rearview Mirror Monitor in a Car:
- Disconnect the battery cables from the battery before beginning installation. Use a wrench or socket to remove the battery cables. Check the vehicle's repair guide for the proper wrench or socket size
- Remove the original rearview mirror from your car. Leave its mounting bracket on the windshield-you'll attach the rearview mirror monitor to this. Check the rearview mirror's mounting screw to see what size screwdriver you'll need
- Insert the rearview mirror monitor into the existing mounting bracket on your windshield. Use the bolt supplied with the monitor to secure the device in the mounting bracket
- Route an A/V power cable from the A/V selector box to the monitor. Connect the A/V cable from the monitor to the A/V power cable. Use cable ties to secure the cables and prevent them from hanging
- Reconnect the battery. Start your vehicle and select the rearview mirror monitor on the A/V selector box. The video monitor should come on if the rearview mirror monitor is correctly installed
How to Install a Rear-View Camera in Your Car:
- Disconnect the battery cables from the battery. Check the vehicle's repair manual to find out what size wrench to use. Leave the disconnected cables a safe distance from the battery posts
- Decide where you want to install the rear-view camera. Most people put them in the plastic bumper so they don't have to drill into the car's sheet metal
- Drill a hole for the camera. Check the installation instructions to see what size drill bit to use. Don't make the hole too large or the camera will fall out
- Place the camera in the hole using the rubber grommet supplied with the camera. Make sure the camera and grommet are tight
- Attach the camera's power wire to the backup-light power wire on your car. You'll have to splice the wires together. Use wire cutters to cut the wires, leaving enough excess wire to reconnect. Strip the ends of the wire to expose the bare wire using wire strippers. Splice the wires together using a two-into-one connector. This will give the rear-view camera power when you put the car in reverse
- Route the camera's output wire to the rear-view monitor and connect the wire to the monitor's input. For installation of the monitor, see the monitor's installation instructions
- Reconnect the battery, start the car and put the car in reverse. The rear-view monitor should turn on and give you a view of what's behind you
- 1 x Monitor
- 1 x Monitor Power Line
- 1 x Camera
- 1 x Camera Power Line
- 1 x Video Data Cable
- 1 x Hole Saw
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 54.96||USD$ 52.67||USD$ 50.39||USD$ 47.34|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?