Customers Also Bought
- It is in good condition and durable
- It produces high lighting effect, can make your car to get a charming light
- Set yourself apart from the rest with this fast and easy to use light
- Fresh style design and top performance, this Car Ring Light is a great accessory for your vehicle
- It also can increase bright warning effect, and keeping your driving safety in the night
- It features high grade materials and workmanship
- Size: 85mm/3.4in(Diameter)
- Material: Glass & Rubber
- It produces high lighting effect, can make your car to get a charming light.It's waterproof, flexible and durable. Special design also made car LED Light Ring very easy to install and use. It's low power consumption and also can make your car to get a charming fancy look
- It features high grade materials and workmanship.LED Car Headlights are brand new and fashionable.
Ring Headlight suits for your auto, truck, boat, motorcycle, ATV, or golf cart
- Trendy and graceful Auto Angel Eye Ring Headlight will make your driving more joy. You will be eye-catching among crowd with this Ring Headlight. Get one for yourself or your friend. You will never regret
Size in Detail:
Install Headlights in a Car:
- The headlights can be accessed via the front part of the car through the hood. The actual back of the light should easily be spied when the hood is open. The black conglomeration of wires leading into the back of the headlight is what's holding the light into place. There are two different ways that a headlight is changed
- On newer cars, the entire molded headlight comes out from the body in one unit. According to the 2 Car Pros website, "all vehicles are different but the concept is the same." Remove the pins, screws or clips that attach the headlight to the body of the car. The screws are likely on top of the headlight. Pins and clips can be on either side. The entire headlight should easily pull forward still attached to the car--wires hanging out the back. Don't pull it too far--only far enough to get to the bulb in the back of the headlight
- On older cars, the headlight stays attached to the body
- The bulb is located in the back of the headlight where the wires are going into the light. Whether you have a newer or older car, there is some kind of twist mechanism holding the bulb into the headlight. Twist in a counterclockwise direction. Line up the tabs if there are any and then pull the bulb out. Don't touch the bulb with your fingers. The oil from your hand can cause the bulb to break when it gets hot. Limit your hold on the bulb to the black base of the bulb. The bulb can be freely handled with gloves or a cloth
- Be sure the old bulb and the new bulb are exactly the same. Do this by holding them up to each other. Compare the size of the light and the base attachments to make sure all of these parts match
- Insert the new bulb into the headlight. Line up the tabs on the wiring to the back of the headlight. Twist the bulb into place
- On newer cars, reinsert the molded headlight into place and screw it back onto the frame of the car
- Turn on your lights and check to make sure both lights are working properly. If the lights don't work, make sure the connection is strong and that the light was reinserted into the headlight properly
Step 1 - Purchase a Replacement Bulb:
- Purchasing a replacement bulb first will help you frame the project in your mind. In most new cars, the bulbs are sealed in the headlamp and therefore the entire headlamp will need to be replaced. In other cars, the bulb can be removed from the headlamp, replaced and re-installed in the headlamp
- Before you work on any electrical components within your car, turn the engine off, remove the key and disconnect the positive terminal from the battery
Step 2A - Replacing the Old Headlamp:
- Locate the bolts or screws that hold the headlamp in place. You will need a socket set, screwdriver or both to complete the process. It is also likely you will need to remove decorative body molding and the actual metal bracket that holds the lamp in place. The bolts may be in the front of the vehicle, under the bonnet or both. Once removed, the headlamp should pull forward to reveal the electronic connection. Unclip the connection and remove the headlamp
- Connect the electrical housing to the new headlamp, place it back in its housing and re-install the bracket and body molding. It's a good idea to turn the headlights on before you tighten the bolts to confirm the connection has been made and the new light is working properly
Step 2B - Replacing the Bulb:
- Open and secure the bonnet of your car. Behind the headlights, within the engine compartment, locate the electrical connection and determine how it is removed. It is likely that this connection twists off (by hand) and, when removed, reveals the actual bulb. This, too, should twist from its socket. Install the new bulb, replace the electrical connection and test the new light
Replacing Brake Lights:
- Open and secure the boot of your car. Behind the brake lights, within the trunk, locate the electrical connection and determine how it is removed. You may have to pull back the trunk's carpeting or covering to reveal this connection. It is likely that the connection twists off (by hand) and, when removed, reveals the actual bulb. This, too, should twist from its socket. Install the new bulb, replace the electrical connection and test the new light
- Open and secure your car's trunk. Behind the indicator lights, within the trunk, locate the electrical connection and determine how it is removed. You may have to pull back the trunk's carpeting or covering to reveal this connection. It is likely that the connection twists off (by hand) and, when removed, reveals the actual bulb. This, too, should twist from its socket. Install the new bulb, replace the electrical connection and test the new light
- Side indicators will either unscrew from the exterior of the car to reveal the indicator bulb, or it is accessible from the engine compartment. Once determined, repeat the process of replacing the rear indicator and test the lights
- 2 x Ring Headlights
- 1 x Ignition Coil
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 9.87||USD$ 9.70||USD$ 9.53||USD$ 9.31|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.