Customers Also Bought
- Specially designed bear and letter pattern make your car space more cute and cozy
- These car seat covers made of long plush is comfortable for touching and warm for sitting on
- Special designed lines make this car seat cover set suitable for various cars and good for your health
- Qualified with fine long plush, these winter car seat covers provide more visual enjoyment for you
- With the overall coordination, these car seat covers looks elegant, generous and fashionable to match or even complement your car
- With cute pattern and humanized design, these winter car seat covers is a necessity for your beloved car
- Material: Plush
- With fashionable and cute pattern and humanized lines, these car seat cover is popular with most drivers
- Specially designed lines will make you more comfortable when you are sitting on it
- This winter car seat cover set made of fine plush is soft to touch and comfortable to sit on
- Qualified with fine long plush, these winter car seat covers provide more visual enjoyment for you, meanwhile they are of good air permeability
- With special neat design, these car seat covers are easy to clean
About Car Seat Covers:
Cars are very often a source of pride and enjoyment for their owners. A vehicle can be as unique as the driver itself, complete with custom parts and paint jobs. Seat covers are an accessory that can be as simple or extravagant as the driver chooses, and can add personality and flair to even the plainest vehicle on the road
- Car seat covers are used to cover and protect the seats of vehicles. They slip over the existing seat and guard against wear and tear from daily use. Seat covers can be used at any time, and many vehicle owners choose to attach them as soon as they get a new car. Seat covers are made for either the front or back seats of most modern vehicles and can be used on as many or as few seats as the owner chooses. Car seat covers either slip over or tie onto the seat and are secured with ties or elastic straps
- Car seat covers come in either a slip-on or tie-on style are made in a variety of styles to fit all seat types. Slip-on seat covers look like fabric tubes that are slipped down over your existing seat and most often have an elastic bottom to prevent them from sliding off. Tie-on seat covers are normally more open and have numerous fabric bands that will allow you to wrap the cover over the seat and tie it in the back or on the bottom. Seat covers can be found in bucket-seat style, for individual seats, bench-seat style and split-seat style for vehicles whose seats have a split in them to allow for folding or movement
- Seat covers can be identified by their design. Most covers will have a logo or design on them indicating that they are made to cover existing car seats. Car seat covers are made in a wide range of cover sizes. They can be produced in any color and fabric the owner chooses, including wild leopard prints and mild, buttery leathers. Most car seat covers can be used year-round, although leather and vinyl covers might require extra maintenance in the cold winter months to prevent cracking
- A number of car owners use seat covers as a way to extend the beauty and life of their vehicles. Replacing the upholstery in a vehicle can be extremely costly, but covering the seats with an affordable set of covers will help keep the interior of a vehicle looking brand new. People slide in and out of their car seats on a daily basis, and this repetitive rubbing will break down normal car fabrics.A car seat cover will avoid this damage and keep the upholstery in top form. It also can help prevent damage from a food spill
- Vehicle owners should take care to only get car seat covers that were designed for their vehicle. Using a cover that is too big will cause the cover to slip and could contribute to an accident, while a cover that is too small will cause the original fabric to fold and pinch, leading to premature wear. Material for seat covers should also be chosen carefully. Leather seat covers require more upkeep than fabric ones and can be very cold in the winter and hot in the summer, leading to pain and discomfort
How to Remove Stains From Car Seat Covers:
From coffee and soda to grease and mud, the inside of a car can take a beating from stains. Car seat covers accumulate years of debris, and some of these contaminants form unsightly blemishes on the cover's surface. Some stains that have been left untreated may be impossible to remove. However, if you take immediate action on a fresh stain, the chance of removal is greater. When trying to remove stains from car seat covers, start with simple measures before moving to more extreme methods
- Remove any visible remnants of the staining material. Use towels to blot any liquid residue from soda or coffee. Scrape off any gum or mud that has attached itself to the seat cover
- Apply a mild or neutral soap to the stain and use a moist, clean towel to wipe the area. Mild soap has a pH level of about 7 and will not harm the car seat's fabric. A brush can also be used to scrub the stain
- Mix equal parts white vinegar and water in a spray bottle. Spray the solution onto the stained area if the simple soap method was unsuccessful. Allow the mixture to set on the stain before blotting dry with a clean towel
- Use a shampoo specific to car upholstery. These products can be got in any auto parts supplying places and feature a more heavy-duty cleaning agent. Follow the directions on the product for application
- Sprinkle baking soda on the stain and allow it to set for at least 15 minutes. Baking soda is a natural cleaning agent that removes the stench associated with some stains. After the baking soda has set, vacuum the car seat cover clean
- 2 x Front Car Seat Cushions
- 2 x Rear Car Cushions
- 1 x Rear Long Car Seat Cushion
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 26.54||USD$ 25.51||USD$ 24.48||USD$ 23.10||USD$ 23.10|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.