Customers Also Bought
- This car shift knob is easy to install
- The design of this gear shift knob can match with your gear well
- Smooth surface must give you the comfortable driving
- This car shift knob is made of high quality material, which is durable to use
- The car shift knob is wear resistant
- This car shift knob must add the value to your beloved car
- This shift knob is suitable for many kinds of cars
- With this car shift knob, you can enjoy your driving well
- Length: 15.7cm/6.2in
- Diameter: 2.0cm/0.8in
- Stem Inner Diameter: 1.2cm/0.5in
- Color: Silver & Black
- This gear shift knob will give a fresh new look to your beloved car
- Easy to install is also the bright spot of this car shift knob
- This car shift knob can match with all kinds of cars
- The surface of this gear shift knob is smooth, you will feel very comfortable
- With the help of this car shift knob, you can enjoy your driving well
How to Change Gear Knobs:
The gear knob of your car is the large knob attached to the top of car gear shift rod. If you've been driving the same car for years, the surface of the gear knob might be worn. Fix this problem by replacing the knob with a new one and sprucing up your vehicle's interior. A lot of aftermarket manufacturers offer specialty gear knobs
- Check the gear knob in your car to see how it is mounted. There might be threads machined into the gear rod your knob is screwed onto. Or there might be an Allen screw at the base of your knob to secure it to the rod
- Turn the knob counter-clockwise to release it from the rod
- Do not force the knob if it does not want to unscrew. This probably means the knob is attached to your gear rod using an Allen head fitting. Use an Allen wrench to unscrew the fitting until you are able to lift off your gear knob
- Install your new knob. Turn the knob clockwise onto your car's gear rod, or by sliding the knob onto the rod and tightening its screw to your knob's base
How to Remove a Gear Shift Knob:
Without gear shift knobs, driving would be very difficult. Gear shift knobs allow us to use the shift lever to change transmission gears in our vehicle. Removing the gear shift knob will allow you to clean it, or install an aftermarket one in its place
- Put your vehicle in "Park," turn off the engine and engage the parking brake for safety
- Wrap the cloth around the gear shift knob and twist it counter clockwise. Twist the knob until the knob spins freely
- Lift up on the knob to remove it from the gear shift lever. To re-install, place it on the shift lever and turn clockwise until it locks
- 1 x Car Shift Knob
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 8.78||USD$ 8.46||USD$ 8.15||USD$ 7.72|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.