Customers Also Bought
- Primary Function: Car Digital Video Camera
- Image Sensor: 1/4 Color CMOS
- Minimum Illumination: 5.0 LUX
- Video Recording File Type: AVI
- Video Recording Resolution: 720x480
- Camera Recording Distance: up to 50 meters
- Photo Recording File Type: JPG
- Photo Recording Resolution: 2592x1944
- Memory: SD or MMC cards (up to 8GB)
- Overwrite Function: YES
- Recording Time: approx 45 minutes for each 1 GB of memory
- Focal Distance: 60CM~infinity
- Power Supply: Power adapter for car cigarette lighter socket (included)
- Operating Temperature: -10 to +50 C
- Certification: CE, FCC
- Dimensions: Recorder: 90 x 47 x 37mm/3.54 x 1.85 x1.46in(L x H x D),
- Suction Base: 70 x 65mm/2.76 x 2.56in(Diameter x Height)
- This Car Video recorder enables you to easily capture video of road situations, provides safer driving condition
- Versatile of the car video camera allows you effortless download the recording file or play on the HDTV
- SD card slot design of the car video camera, no memory limited and you can freely record what you want on the road
- Adjustable bracket and sucker designed car security camera allows you easy to install it on the dashboard or windshield
- Enhance your driving pleasure with this easy installation and operation car video camera
- Overwrite function enabled such that video footage is recorded to memory until full. At that point, if the only contents of memory is previously created video footage from this product, recording will continue over existing files. If memory contains other files of any type whatsoever, video recording will stop.
- For people who need to record more than 6 hours each day, then more than one SD card will be required for a whole days recording
- This camera has no internal memory and does not come with an SD card. Please remember to insert a memory card before driving away from the office!
- It's ideal for professionals out in the field, whether you're monitoring road conditions or just need to keep track of what's going on out there!
- This car camera makes recording and archiving your videos easy.
- There is no need to ever remove the car video camera from your vehicle.
- Alternate Names = Vehicle Video Recorder with Infra Red + In-Car Mounting Stand, Car Video Camera - Video Recorder with Laser Indicator
How to Install a Rear-View Camera in Your Car:
- Disconnect the battery cables from the battery. Check the vehicle's repair manual to find out what size wrench to use. Leave the disconnected cables a safe distance from the battery posts
- Decide where you want to install the rear-view camera. Most people put them in the plastic bumper so they don't have to drill into the car's sheet metal
- Drill a hole for the camera. Check the installation instructions to see what size drill bit to use. Don't make the hole too large or the camera will fall out
- Place the camera in the hole using the rubber grommet supplied with the camera. Make sure the camera and grommet are tight
- Attach the camera's power wire to the backup-light power wire on your car. You'll have to splice the wires together. Use wire cutters to cut the wires, leaving enough excess wire to reconnect. Strip the ends of the wire to expose the bare wire using wire strippers. Splice the wires together using a two-into-one connector. This will give the rear-view camera power when you put the car in revers
- Route the camera's output wire to the rear-view monitor and connect the wire to the monitor's input. For installation of the monitor, see the monitor's installation instructions
- Reconnect the battery, start the car and put the car in revers. The rear-view monitor should turn on and give you a view of what's behind you
How to Build an in Car Camera Mount:
- step one is to determine the distance between the two metal bars on your head rest and measure their diameter once you have those measurements you can mark the holes on your piece of pipe and drill
- now you have your mounting points and can determine how long you will need the piece of pipe to be
- mount the piece of pipe with the head rest and use your tape measure to determine the distance where you will mount your camera on the pipe then add and extra 1/2 inch or full inch and mark it on the pipe this will be your cutting mark
- remove the pipe from the head rest
- now simply use a saw to cut your pipe on the mark you made
- for this step i recommend that you have a certain seat angle and that you know what it is every time you film because this camera mount is not adjustable and when the angle of your seat changes the camera will not be filming at the same point
- so determine the angle of your seat and mark the hole as perfectly as you can and drill to the diameter of the screw you bought to fit the camera
- now you have completed your camera mount a simple D.I.Y. the last thing to do is put it all together inside the car so simply mount it on the head-rest and screw the camera on now take a test drive and see how well you made it
- 1 x Host
- 1 x Braket
- 1 x Power Adapter
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x TV line
- 1 x User Manual
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 49.50||USD$ 46.81||USD$ 44.12||USD$ 40.54||USD$ 40.54|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.