Customers Also Bought
- A new folded round geometry repositions square mass into a round format for workable distance and control
- Ultra lightweight shaft power through speed and stability to this putter golf club set
- Designed for maximum grip on the top half, and fantastic feel on the bottom
- High quality putter golf club set ensures it more durable for long time using
- Cuts through thick rough and glides smoothly ove tight fairways
- Slightly larger head size increases effective hitting area
- Internal weighting system gives club more stability on mis-hits
- Let your Junior get started on the right foot to a game that will last a life time
- Give you comfortable touch with this putter golf club set
- Fairway Wood Golf Clubs Head Material: Titanium Alloy & Aluminum Alloy
- Iron Golf Clubs Body Material: Carbon
- Iron Golf Clubs Head Material: Stainless Steel
- Putter Body Material: Carbon
- Putter Body Material: Zinc Alloy
- Bag Material: PU Leather
- Durable putter golf club
- PU leather material putter golf club bag
- High quality putter golf club set
How to Grip a Golf Club:
- Step 1: Note that these directions are for a right-handed golfer - reverse the hands in the steps if you are left-handed
- Step 2: Put on a golf grip if the club doesn't already have one
- Step 3: Place the golf club head down on the ground, as if you were ready to hit the golf ball
- Step 4: Release your right hand so that only your left hand is holding the grip
- Step 5: Adjust the club so that the grip is not in your palms but in your fingers
- Step 6: Adjust your left hand so that your thumb is heading straight down the golf grip. The point at which your thumb meets your hand should sit on the very top of the club
- Step 7: Place the grip in the fingers of your right hand
- Step 8: Notice the small vertical crease in your right palm near your wrist. Place the crease over your left hand. They should fit perfectly
- Step 9: Pretend you are pulling a trigger: Place the index finger and thumb of your right hand on the grip. Notice the V where the thumb and finger meet. That angle should be pointing to your right shoulder
- Step 10: Make sure your right thumb is not running straight down the club but instead is pointed slightly toward your right shoulder
- 3 x Fairway Wood Clubs
- 9 x Iron Clubs
- 1 x Putter Club
- 1 x Bag
- 4 x Head Club Covers
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 416.20||USD$ 406.76||USD$ 397.31||USD$ 384.71||USD$ 384.71|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.