Customers Also Bought
- Made of high quality material, this CF PCMCIA card is more durable for long time using
- Plug and play to this CF PCMCIA card
- High speed CF PCMCIA card design for you
- Fully compatible with CF type I
- No external power required
- Type I, II PCMCIA slot
- PCMCIA - CF Card Adapter / Reader / Writer
- OS Support: WIN98 / 98SE / 2000 / XP
- Size: 91 x 62 x 8mm/3.6 x 2.4 x 0.3in(L x W x H)
- This CF PCMCIA card is with the simple and practical design which can give you much convenience
- High speed feature of this CF PCMCIA card is a fascinated character because you would never worry about the dead system
- This is a Flash and compact CF PCMCIA Card Adapter Reader for PC, just plug and play, which can be compatible with CF type I
- Besides these features, this PCMCIA Card Reader also features that no external power is required
- This CF PCMCIA card has a welcome popularity in its line not only because of its high quality and excellent functions but also its simple and practical design
Size in Detail:
A PCMCIA card is a credit card-size memory or I/O device that connects to a personal computer, usually a notebook or laptop computer. Probably the most common example of a PCMCIA card is the 28.8 Kbps modem for notebook computers.
The Personal Computer Memory Card International Association was organized in 1989 to promote standards for both memory and I/O integrated circuit cards. The PCMCIA 2.1 Standard was published in 1993. As a result, PC users can be assured of standard attachments for any peripheral device that follows the standard.
A PCMCIA card has a 68-pin connector that connects into a slot in the PC. There are three sizes (or "Types") of PCMCIA cards:
Modems, LANs. SCSI, sound
ATA hard drive
The Type I and II cards work in a Type III slot and a Type I card will work in a Type II slot. (On the other hand, the thicker cards can't be fitted into the slots for the thinner cards.)
The PCMCIA standard is most commonly applied to portable PCs but it can also be used on desktop computers. The PCMCIA card is not to be confused with another credit-size electronic card, the smart card.
How to Install a PCMCIA Card
There are three components required to set up a PCMCIA card. If you follow these general instructions you will have a good chance that installing your new PCMCIA card will be easy and trouble free. We can not stress the importance of reading the manual of your new PCMCIA card.
- The first element is the PCMCIA card and service software. This allows your computer to configure its PCMCIA socket and recognize the PCMCIA cards that are plugged in to it. The individual components of PCMCIA software are called drivers. There are usually three to four drivers in PCMCIA software: a socket service driver, a card service driver, a super client driver (this is for generic card configuration), and a resource manager driver. Most computers that have an internal PCMCIA card slot come with this software already installed. Most PCMCIA cards also come with PCMCIA card and service software, so be careful; DO NOT install the card and service software if your computer already has it installed.
- To find out if your computer has PCMCIA software installed, read the screen as your computer boots up. If you see messages that refer to Card Services or Socket Service then your computer has PCMCIA card and service software. Also, please check your computers manual. If your computer does not have PCMCIA software you can either contact your computers manufacture to see what they recommend or install the card services software provided with most PCMCIA cards. Windows 95 has a small set of card and services drivers. Please refer to the PCMCIA Plug and Play card wizard.
- Once you know that the PCMCIA card and services software are working correctly, you can move on to the second element.
- Some PCMCIA cards come with proprietary drivers (e.g. PCMCIA sound, networking, and SCSI cards). If the PCMCIA card you're installing has a secondary driver set you must install these drivers. These drivers must be installed in your computer's CONFIG.SYS, after the PCMCIA card and service software drivers. Follow the instructions in the card's manual. Once these drivers are installed you must reboot your computer by either turning the computer off and then on again or press the reset button. Make sure that the PCMCIA card is in the card socket in your computer. As the computer boots, when the PCMCIA card and service drivers are run in your CONFIG.SYS, you will hear a beep. If you hear one beep the PCMCIA card is recognized and all is well, if you hear two beeps the PCMCIA card is not recognized. You must then either re-read the cards manual and re-install the software or contact technical support.
- The last element in configuring your new PCMCIA card is to install the application software that came with the PCMCIA card. Follow the instructions in the card's manual. Once this step is done you can now use your new PCMCIA card.
- 1 x Flash CF PCMCIA Compact Card Adapter Reader for PC
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 5.91||USD$ 5.49||USD$ 5.13||USD$ 4.82||USD$ 4.54|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.