Customers Also Bought
- This kind of glasses box is made of high-quality material, which allows you to use long enough
- The construction, outer material, and the shape of our glasses box provide protection as well as a neat look
- Your glasses will be safe and clean in such a practical and sturdy glasses box
- The glasses cases will keep your 3D glasses from damage in any environment
- With special outside and inside materials, the eyeglass box is hard to dirty even with carelessness
- You can buy this box with unique design as a nice gift for your good friend
- This box with big space can hold your glasses of different sizes
- This box made of high-quality material can be used for a long time
- The inside material is good enough to protect your glasses from damage
- With classic design and small boxes, you can keep your glasses in better conditions
- The special designe makes it easy for you to open the case
How to Make an Eyeglass Case From a Tie:
Eyeglasses easily get scratched or damaged without protection. Standard eyeglass cases help provide protection for glasses, but may be too bulky or ugly to carry around. Necktie eyeglass cases are simple and inexpensive to make. They're thin enough to slip into a back pocket and stylish enough to carry around in public, while protecting glasses
- Lay the tie on a flat surface, with the bottom side facing up, exposing the seam. Measure 16 inches from the pointed end to the narrow section of the tie, with measuring tape. Cut the narrow end of the tie horizontally across with scissors at the 16-inch mark
- Pass the thread through a sewing needle, and tie both thread ends together in a knot. Fold the narrow end of the tie 1 inch in and sew it. Remove 8 to 10 inches of thread from the middle seam of the tie, with a seam ripper. Remove an additional 2 to 3 inches of thread for larger glasses
- Fold the sewn end of the tie up, to meet with the bottom end of the triangular flap. Sew the sides of the two top layers together, to close the case. Avoid sewing the front and back of the tie together, as this will prevent your glasses from fitting into the case
- Stick small self-adhesive Velcro dots or squares on the pointed end and inside top of the case. Center the Velcro pieces on both sides, allowing them to match up. Place the glasses inside of the case and fold the flap down to close it
How to Measure:
If you are looking to purchase a pair of new glasses, you have likely seen that there is a measurement for the glasses case. This does not mean the box which contains the glasses. The glasses case is the space between the two arms that extend above and below the glasses where the band attaches. The end of the band will fit in between the glasses case. You will need to know this measurement both in purchasing a new glasses and in looking for a replacement band. Often, glasses makers give this number in millimeters, and for that reason, you will need to use a metric ruler to make the measurement
- Find the glasses case. It is the space where the end of the band attaches to the glasses face. Refer to the image for a picture of the location of the glasses case
- Using the metric ruler, measure the distance from the inside of one of the arms to the inside of the other arm. Glasses makers use the inside measurement when creating their glasses, not the distance from the outer edges of the arms
- Write down the measurement on the piece of paper. Measure the other glasses case, but they should be
- 1 x Glasses Case
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 6.45||USD$ 6.24||USD$ 6.02||USD$ 5.74|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.