Customers Also Bought
- Signal Format: PAL/NTSC
- Image Sensor: Hi-res ( Ex-view ) CCD
- Effective Picture: PAL: 768(H) x 494(V), NTSC: 752(H) x 582(V)
- Scanning System: NTSC: 525Lines, 60 Field/Sec, PAL: 625Lines, 50 Field/Sec
- Sync System: Internal Synchronization
- Resolution: 480TVL
- S/N Ratio: More than 48dB (AGC Off)
- Gamma Characteristic: 0.45
- Minimum Illumination: 0.5Lux, 0.01Lux ( Ex-view ) CCD @ F:20 (D:1.5Lux, N: 0.05 Lux)
- Gain Control: Auto
- B.L.C: Auto
- Electronic Shutter Speed: NTSC: 1/60 - 1/100,00Sec, PAL:1/50 - 1/100,00Sec
- Video Output: 1Vp-p . 75ohm, Negative
- Power Supply: DC12V±10%
- Current Consumption: 130mA ± 10%
- Operating Temperature: -10~+50˚C
- Storage Temperature: -20~+60˚C
- This CCD Surveillance Camera is perfect for the job! This amazing Color CCD Camera is ideal for covert or operations
- If properly placed, the wide field of view angle enables you to view a whole standard size room. This Digital CCD Camera is also great as a surveillance camera. A must-have safety CCD Surveillance Camera for you
- When picture shown up on the monitor, adjust the camera to make the camera to the suitable position and lock the bracket by screw.This CCD Surveillance Camera is easy to setup and simple to operate
What are the recommended camera placements to capture the most relevant shots:
- Never angle a camera to look straight down. A camera that's pointed straight down will only catch the top of a perpetrator's head. The camera will most likely miss many of the distinguishing characteristics that can be used to identify a person later if necessary
- Always make sure to have a camera facing all entrances It is a fact, that the best time to catch the facial features of an individual is during their entrance into the building, whether it is your home or your business. Other cameras can catch the act of someone in the act of stealing; however, without the critical entry-shot you may not be able to identify the individual
- Never allow direct sunlight to touch the lens of the camera. Regardless of which cameras you use, make sure that the cameras are never mounted in such a way that sunlight will directly shine into the lens. This will cause the Image sensor to discolor and fail. Direct sunlight will also immediately void any warranty
- Mount I/R Cameras within 20 ft. of subject being viewed. Infrared bulbs emit an invisible light spectrum that will illuminate a subject even in complete darkness...however, the light will only project out 20-40 ft. to illuminate the target
- Always plug cameras into a surge suppressor or Battery Back-up unit. Cameras are extremely sensitive to voltage changes and can fail prematurely. Voltage changes will also void the cameras warranty
- 1 x Hi-res ( Ex-view ) CCD Bullet Style Camera
- 1 x Bracket
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 98.71||USD$ 96.45||USD$ 94.19||USD$ 91.18|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- What is the vari-focal lens or zoom lens?
A Vari-focal is a lens that is designed to meet the most challenging jobs by giving the installer the flexibility to adjust between different focal lengths using only one lens. When the situation calls for an odd focal length lens or you are not sure of the correct focal length required for the installation, using a Vari-focal lens is the perfect choice.
- Are CCTV Systems Complicated?
Bullet or Board camera using special lens that allows it to see out of a small (1/16th of an inch) opening. Useful for discreet and hidden applications as well as when a large depth of field is required.
- What is a waterproof camera?
Bullet camera that can be placed underwater or in extremely damp/wet conditions where a normal weatherproof camera might leak. Applications include pipe inspection, refrigerated rooms, restaurant kitchens, marinas, etc.